Ask your self especially new beginners - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Ask your self especially new beginners

Your question is important for all beginners i want to tell you that i am here to improve my writing skills and i also want to get experience about trading and and crypto currencies benefits as well as earn money. As you know in this pandemic situation earning money has become tough to each of us so i want to earn money too to accomplish my needs of life. I am trying to improve mistakes and i am sure that one day i will make attractive posts here. 

• +2 1

Yes mate I joined in this forum with a very good planning but for some days I really can't keep that plan. Now itself  I hope that i can keep that plan alive and work here perfectly. I also advise that first we need to make a good plan and we need to join in any area.

Good discussion on this topic by all of crypto members.But I suggest to all of new members please focus only on your abilities and hard work.Avoide from palagirism(copy/paste) and share only the positive relevant things in this way you can achieve your ranks.

I initially joined to achieve additional income. I did not know what the real forum would be
But upon knowing that the forum's goal was to learn all my thoughts changed

Yes, my friend, it is better to plan before everything because planning helps things go more easily and advises everyone who did not have a plan to hurry up to find one to make his work easier.

5 hours ago, Yazansma said:

For me I joined this forum to make money, to pay my studies, but over time I discovered that the forum contains important and fun information, so I started just a longer time browsing and earn money

Indeed my friend, I've learnt a lot from this forum and I'm looking forward learning more about Cryptocurrencies and trading. 

First I was referred by a friend but now I realise the importance of this forum. 

8235 3964 posts by Guru2050 Members
Write a comment
21st of July, 2020 (edited)
Before answering this easy, straightforward question, I'd like everyone to take a moment to think about it.

Did you come to this website with a well-thought-out goal in mind???

- If the answer is YES,

That's fantastic that you can share it with us.

- If the answer is no

IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO STOP NOW.

You should do that right now...

Guru2050 edited this page on July 22, 2020.

Thank you, my friend, for this good question, which is important to ask the members to answer it in general. For me, my dear, I entered a modern coding forum in a carefully placed plan. I am here. The main reason for being here is not to earn while I am here in general to gain knowledge only and gain  The second in the post, when I write knowledge, I will earn the most money through the experience that I have generally devoted to me from this wonderful forum. Thank you very much.

As for me, I entered this forum to obtain information, gain experience about cryptocurrencies, invest in them, and trade with the help of old members, in addition to making some money by sharing useful content.

Hello my friend ,, Yes, I have several goals from my presence in this forum to provide myself with a lot of information about cryptocurrencies, to develop my skills in the English language as well, to earn money and profits and gain experience and knowledge on various topics

• +2 1

I do not anything  about messes . Every thing is always planned.  I want to become something like.a crypto adviser in addition to making good profit. 

Yes i have joined this forum with goals 

My goals to achieve in this forum are learning knowledge about crypto world,learn tactics of trading,how to do minning,which wallet is safe to use

I have set these goals before joinning

Yes i am preplaned to enter here. Some of my friends convince me and guide me about the awareness of this forum so now i am little bit experience man here.

Welcome my friend Yes, I joined this forum with a prior plan to achieve material and cultural success I searched a lot for important things in this forum, and I hope that I will succeed in making good gains

When I first entered this forum, I wanted to earn money only, but I was pleased when I found many ways to learn and make friends. It is okay to earn money and information, I am very pleased here.

I had joined this platform only for earning purposes but when I started work on this platform then I realised that this platform is a great place for or earning a good amount of money through getting the knowledge about the field of investing and trading. 

You have to ask yourself and ask beginner too . So that they can learn new things and acquire new experiences and new skills, fun and certainly useful as well . You have to ask yourself and ask others to share experiences, experiences and information properly

My bro, for me I joined this forum because a friend recommended it to me, and they said I could make some money here, so I took the plunge. First and foremost, my only goal here is to make money, but as I delve deeper into this forum, I learn a lot about it, so my new goal is to learn a lot about crypto currency while earning on this forum.

Well, my friend, the main reason for joining this platform is that I need some information and I need friends from different places to gain some valuable information from them and earn money to improve my life and live comfortably.

Greetings to you my esteemed friend
I can not understand exactly what you want from your question however
I joined this forum to earn some money, strengthen the English language, and gain many experiences about cryptocurrencies.
Thank you

I am also a begginer and I have not much knowledge about forum so I didn't pane before the joining.but with the passage of time I disign a careful plane about the forum.

According to my opinion, I join this crypto forum still here.I start this forum especially for earn money but when I enter this forum i learn many more lessons from it.l think this is only the platform in which we can learn and earn at the same time.

Good question , when I joined this forum , I was working on a very tight rope and I was trying to get to understand some of the best things that can come from crypto its important we keep everything

Hello friend, in fact, I joined here because my companion advised me on this forum and because I want to develop my knowledge about digital currency.

My friend, frankly, if I am in this forum in order to earn money and in the future, and when I get enough money and information about this field, I will have a plan, because the future is for cryptocurrencies and it is a new business that needs me in the beginning a lot of effort and time, and then I can develop a future plan.