Ask your self especially new beginners - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Ask your self especially new beginners

Yes my dear friend you said absolutely right and you should to ask yourself when you work on this forum if you and your member on this forum then you should not to create the topic because you have not any knowledge about that this is very harmful for you and be careful

• +4 1

Thank you for visiting, my dear. At first, I joined this forum to make capital to afford my monthly bills, as I was told, but as I dug deeper and spent much more time here, I realised that in order to succeed, we needed to gather enough knowledge and information about encryption.

For me, my pal I joined this forum after a friend recommended it to me, and they said I might make some money here, so I agreed. First and foremost, my only purpose here is to make money, but as I delve deeper into this platform, I am learning a great deal about it. As a result, my current aim is to learn a lot about crypto currency while earning money on this website.

Yes, I joined the forum solely because of the money am expecting to receive based on what the person that refer me told me, but when joined I noticed the great forum worth more than aspiring to earn rather it's an avenue to learn and developed ourselves to be more aware about the world of cryptocorrency, this great forum helps many members to know all about cryptocorrency and how to trade in it, how to invest in a right the old members have been sharing with us,

Base on the question, I think am achieving my aim by gaining more knowledge on a daily basis.

I joined this forum to learn more about cryptocurrency, which was an unknown topic for me earlier. But now I am able understand many concepts and earn money out of this. And may be in future after learning in depth about trading practices I may start to invest. But still i have a lot to learn. Each day I am learning new things through this platform

Hello friend.I am here to achieve my goals because i want to become a professional trader in the future and I don't have money which make me see this forum as an opportunity to achieve both, i am currently making use of the yobitinvestbox to earn some percentage of what I have been investing with them since the beginning of this campaign and i am at thesame time learning thr basic information about trading. Thanks for read my comment

•  
  • Members
  • 2233 posts

My friend my main goal was to earn money, but after a few days I realized that this forum is not only to make money but we are also learning a lot of knowledge, and I change my goal today I am active in this forum because I am learning new information and knowledge in the field of cryptography

•  

Hey guys,i want to become something like a crypto adviser in addition to making good profit,i came to this forum to learn about new crypto project and what people thinking about,thank you.

• +3 1

My friend, in all honesty, and my birth to lie. Whoever invited me and introduced me to this forum is my friend. When I entered and inquired, I knew that I could make money, but this did not attract my attention very much when I learned from the members ’publications some information about the coded currencies, I became eager to know more and more about them and delve into this topic....This was the reason I entered the forum

• +1 1

I got a refer to this platform to earn money by doing posts but when I did my 100 posts I get to know about this forum and decided I should work hard on this forum and get to learn more about crypto and further I can invest to profit my self in future.It's not all about doing posts here and earn money.

When i joined the forum CryptoTalk months ago my goal was mainly to earn money, but over time I discovered the importance of this forum especially for beginners who want to learn and increase knowledge about crypto such as learning to trade and invest in using cryptocurrencies, and now the work in this the forum is become part of my daily life.

On 7/21/2020 at 8:05 PM, Guru2050 said:

I will like every one to take a moment and reason before answering this simple, direct question.

Did you joined this forum with a carefully designed planned to achieve???

- If YES 

That's Good you can share it with us

- If NO

IT'S NOT TOO LATE 

You can set it now...

Yes my friends i agree with you that we did as you asked.Yes, my friend, I am very happy to come to this forum with my consent. 

We join the platform for a variety of reasons, one of which is to really receive something. Let's be honest, I believe 99 percent of those here are attempting to earn something, but I would also add that I want to earn something in addition to what I am currently receiving, and that is knowledge.

In fact, when I joined this forum, I had no clear goal. But when I looked at its content, I liked it more and more.  Determined to follow it and benefit from it through a clear timetable.  It greatly improves knowledge of cryptocurrencies.  It is no secret that anyone is paying for what we write.  How fun it is for us to learn and earn at the same time.

As for me, my friend, a friend called me and told me that I can benefit by collecting information and using it in investment and earning some money to improve my life, and now my main goal is actual participation and to become a participant in this forum.

No, I don't have any prior plan before I joined this forum, but a lot of my friends recommended it to me, so I entered the world of crypto and gained knowledge and experience, and I strive to develop myself in this forum

As for me, my friend, a friend called me and told me that I can benefit by collecting information and using it in investment and earning some money to improve my life, and now my main goal is actual participation and to become a participant in this forum.

My dear mate my answer is only yes i set our mind to get great success on this forum that cause to increase my interest on this forum i try to work hard on crypto forum and share my best knowledge that full of information and increase the knowledge  of other member also and i want to become a successful member of crypto forum.

Yes I have a designated plan which is earning some side money beside getting great knowledge about crypto currencies, investing and trading which this knowledge will help me earn profits even more by using this great information on the internet.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I didn't have a plan but maybe we have to make one and be very good at keeping it, as we can have a lot of opportunities we are missing without a plan, so I am going to look more into this and as a beginner I'm hope I am not very late as you explained. 

• +1 1

At the beginning of my entry into the forum, I did not make a plan for my future on this forum and in the world of cryptocurrencies as a whole, later I learned that the plan is essential to not lose money and reap the largest and most profit, and everyone should develop their own plans in order to make progress on this site

Yes, I entered with a plan aimed at gaining information and experience in addition to organizing time to work in the forum in order to coordinate with the rest of the daily activities and study and I hope to become a successful investor in my coming days.

Yes, my friend, I came to this forum at the invitation of one of the sincere friends, and because he is one of the sincere friends, he brought me here where I was able in this forum to learn a lot of things. I learned a lot about trading and cryptocurrencies and I earned good money here. Yes, my friend, I came to earn money and I earned money and knowledge together.

• +2 1

You are trying to motivate every member in this forum to have a clear design in the forum and I really appreciate you for this if you are begginers in this forum first of all you complete your hundred Post after this you will get the money of your post۔۔۔

First of all I appreciated your topic because you make your topic for biggenners this thing  is so good thing so biggenners please avoiding any copy past system applying for any comments because this is to harmful to your account using your own thought and make your self knowledge full and good.

Hope you good luck.