Ask your self especially new beginners - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Ask your self especially new beginners

This great forum of cryptotalk right is helping me a lot, in terms of earning and also in terms of gaining knowledge. At first i only saw this as an opportunity to earn, but after reading through quite a lot of posts i gained a much better understanding of the forum's use, that is for gaining knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies.

Hello my friend, yes, I entered this forum for two purposes, the first to gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin and to invest in investment, as these topics attract me a lot ... and for the second goal, it is an easy and very profitable process.

• +4 1

Hi dear fellow

For me as i am a student so i entered in this forum to earn some money so that i can bear my study expenses but as i am going deeper in it my interest in digital world increasing day by day w so with earning i also want learning. Thank you keep posting

My joining this forum was in order to achieve good profits that would help me in a small investment project and in order to understand the cryptocurrency because I seek to specialize in a field similar to this field.

My friend, I joined this forum to gain experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies and to increase my information about investing and to bring up new and useful topics and ideas on many matters and to benefit from everyone's experiences and expand my knowledge in addition to making money

I listen about cryptotalk from friends.and register my account yesterday..i posted around 50 comments.for me its a great platform for sharing your thoughts and ideas about cryptocurrency .Every person should try this and visit it to earn.because every one want to earn without investment.so its an opportunity for all people who looking for jobs in this Pandemic.

As for me, I heard about this forum through a friend of mine ... But to be frank before joining I tried to understand how to work on it and collect information and profit through it ... Of course, I never regret it as it provides really useful information and this information will definitely help us in the future.

Hello guys, I am here in this wonderful forum to gain sufficient knowledge and experience and then work in the cryptocurrency market and make money properly in trading because it needs good knowledge in order not to be drowned in front of the adults. 

• +3 1

I heard about this site from a sister.  Ebang I immediately went to work on this site.  Because I needed a site where I could discuss something and earn money as well. Considering all aspects, this is a side of my mind.

I heard from my friends about the forum, that it gives you knowledge about cryptocurrency, gaining knowledge and experience, and getting a little bitcoin, yes every day I get new information, and this is good and useful for the future.

• +3 1

I did not understand the question well, but I expect you to ask about the goal or purpose of my presence in this forum

I entered this forum when my friend told me about the amount of useful information that is here besides earning money so here I am

Yes, every new member in the forum should publish informative posts in consultation with the technician members. Unique and informative questions and topics should be published in the forum.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, I have a plan in advance before joining this forum which is to earn money as well as gain information and experience about cryptocurrencies as well as I want to improve my English and I see this forum really very useful that it achieves all my goals.

For me, yes, I have a goal that I want to achieve, which is to earn a good amount of money to invest in it. Most of the cryptocurrency analysts talk about a continuous rise in currencies in the coming period, and I want to participate in this experience.

Of course, my friend, I made plans and I hope to reach them. I had little information before joining and after joining the forum my circle of knowledge about the use of cryptocurrencies is expanding.

Yes for me I have joined this great forum in order to achieve great things especially to gain more knowledge and experience from the forum members and also get the opportunity to get good friends that I will be able to benefit from them

My main goal is to invest my time in a useful work in order to increase my skills and experience and earn money at the same time. One of my friends encouraged me to work in this forum, and indeed I have started and I am learning more in the field of cryptocurrencies.

I think most of the members here have made a good plan to get the best of this forum from earning money to learning new informations about important thing like crypto currencies. 

I don't know other than a few days ago and I  have decided to work here, I everything is planned and decided I want to work crypto and earnings. So I will try my best with my work schedule.  

As for me, my friend, I joined this forum because I have heard about it a lot and it was recommended to me by a number of experts in the field of cryptocurrencies. I am here because I want to start understanding the basics of investment and trading in cryptocurrencies, I want to start my business correctly so I seek to gain experience and knowledge here.

Welcome, my friend, at first I joined this forum to make money to cover my daily expenses, as I was told, but as I went deeper and through enough time here, I realized that we had to gather enough information and knowledge about encryption to succeed. 

I joined here to find out more information about cryptocurrencies and maybe I can trade someday, I think that most of the members who join here aim to achieve profits only, and there are members whose goal is to develop themselves in the field of cryptocurrencies and trade, you have to define your goal from the beginning and work hard to achieve Learn and earn together.

My friend,I have joined this great platform because of my friend have told me alot of things about it,how we learn alot of information about crypto currency world and earn money by writing useful and meaningful topics, Cryptotalk is the most reliable and secure site.

A lot have joined the platform with good intention and designed to achieved the goals and objectives to learn, earn and gain all the benefit of this great platform as a good ambassador of this forum.

What I want from this is why you are here in order to learn coding and develop yourself in this field or not just to make money
As for the past two reasons, please answer