CoinMarketCap mobile app - Page 10 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

CoinMarketCap mobile app

On 12/16/2020 at 8:10 AM, Mohammad Feyaz said:

Well in case of ratings and rankings with true analysis I believe coinmarketcap.com and it's very good if they have brought app version as it is easy app rather than a website. I can easily judge the market and latest updates about Cryptocurrency

Lol, they already have app and this topic about their app. Coinmarketcap.com is the website. Check the link to download Coinmarketcap app on your smartphone. I have included the link for both Android and iOS devices. Good thing is, they are bring more features into the app. You can also create the account on their app to sync your data anytime. 

• Useful or interesting 1

34 minutes ago, Allah Ditta Gondal said:

Sure this is real good news for us because we can now visit coinmarketapp site direct in our mobile by using their official app.Its now very easy for mobile users to access coinmarketapp easily in their mobile devices without any difficulties.

If you have not upgraded the Coinmarketcap mobile app, make sure to upgrade it to the latest version and some bugs are fixed there. Latest exchange rates of so many cryptocurrencies are immediately visible in the latest version of the app. 

1360579708_Screenshot(14).png.f6f9e9ae82bf5dd0b13829f8d4edffd0.png

Coinmarketcap app is really good. I personally use coinmarketcap  website for knowing live prices of currencies. I hope coinmarketcap  app make our transection, exchange and overall experience  better. 

This is a cryptocurrency authority App . It is very good and trusted App. It's have interesting feature that's why many people singh Up this app. Currently, people known as Binance.

I dont trust any earning app coz most of the earning apps are fraud and i get too many loss from those apps.But it looks good. I will try this,hope so it will not disappoint me like other apps.

The application is very useful. You can enter your currencies on it and it will calculate the amount of loss and profit and inform you about price changes moment by moment. It is very convenient for those who use more than one platform in trading as you find on it all kinds of currencies that you want 

• +5 1

I am besides myself with happiness to know that coin market cap have launched their mobile app so that now everyone can use this app with ease.

Highlights an important point. Thank you very much. coinmarketcap is a very important application. This application is very useful for those who work with cryptocurrency online. And for those who trade, this is a very important application. Because here are the details about each token. From which we can easily find out the value of any token. This application is very important for basic analysis

• +3 1

On 12/28/2020 at 3:33 PM, Noor Asif said:

I didn't get the main point where everyone discuss. I don't know about that. Because I am new in this platform then i need sometime to understand everything. Thank you

So I ask you to check original topic carefully. If you have no ideas what we are discussing here then please it's my humble request do not write anything just for writing. If I keep receiving the useless replies to my topic, I might ask moderators to lock the topic. 

On 12/29/2020 at 7:45 PM, rami2001sh said:

But most of people doesn't know their data is proofed wrong some and they doesn't notice this.

They have the verification system. If any wrong data is displayed, you might complain against the false data to the support staff. 

This app is very stable and with small size. It has all information about everything almost . It was not much famous a few years ago but now due to it's quality it has become so relevent

Sure this is real good news for us because we can now visit coinmarketcap aite direct in our mobile by using .this is for the desktop though .and as if they had launched the app I'm going to download it to mine phone as application makes much easier to use the platform .

This is genuine acceptable presently i accept coinmarketcap will have more clients aince .i like these feature ,they  make the app interested so many people can use it .

Thanks dear it is very interesting  we p face many difficulty with other apps but it is user-friendly through this app we save from many problems 

Thanks a lot

Well i used to be the usage of the browser model of cmc so far.  And i am absolutely glad with the function they may be providing for monitoring the coin progress and signals. And as though they had released the app i am going to down load it to mine smartphone as utility makes plenty less difficult to use the platform.

It’s a real good news for us because we can now visit the coinmarketcap site direct in our mobiles by using their official app.This application will save our a lot of time and effort. I prefer not to use the phone much from the computer.

• +3 1

I do not believe about the app and if it is necessary for the mobile but it will be a help for the users to get the information on the time and at the mobile and it will be easy to access it.

Thank you very much for sharing this with all of us. We really need such information to grow up in the field of cryptocurrency.i would really like to try out this application and if I found it useful for myself, then I will also share it with my friends

Thank you so much my friend, I am new to Crypto world and also learning about Cryptocurrency. This post will definitely help me to find the great application where I can find all information about Cryptocurrency. I have also been heard about this website but didn't know the application, now I have been installed in my mobile through this post.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

In the area of encryption, this application is one of the best applications. All digital currencies can be followed, their prices tracked, and compared. I used to use the official website, but now, as long as it is the official application, I will download this application because these apps allow us to track digital currency prices and choose the right time for trading and investment.

Impressive . Its actually the time saving post. Now we can visit this platform directly through they mobile phone. No need to visit desktop

Thanks to the application, I will be able to follow my coins wherever I am with my phone. The official app of both was so good.

Coin market app best and most important data app in the cryptocurrency market.  This app have interesting and cool design, if you only start work with crypto you would understand all for some minutes.which is a reliable exchange platform that gives security to its users due to the high security when making their transactions no currency losses or theft of your assets.So for me it is one of the finest and wonderful apps throughout my life, i have learned many tricks and many other logical points from coin market app. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Британская криптобиржа прекратила работу после кражи $22 млн   Первым о проблемах с британской криптовалютной биржей Lykke сообщил блокчейн-детектив SomaXBT. Позднее представители площадки признали, что злоумышленники получили «несанкционированный доступ» к приватным ключам биржи. После этого сообщения работа Lykke была приостановлена.   Разработчик MetaMask и эксперт по криптозащите Тейлор Монахан написал в запрещённой в России соцсети Х, что биржа потеряла криптовалюты на $22 млн.   Согласно ончейн-данным, половина из украденных $22 млн приходилась на биткоины, остальные активы — это ETH, LTC и Bitcoin Cash. Все похищенные эфиры хакеры сразу обменяли на стейблкоин DAI, а биткоины разделили между несколькими криптокошельками.   Никакой информации о том, когда возобновится работа криптобиржи Lykke, пока нет. Мы всё ещё расследуем причины этого инцидента с безопасностью, но пользователи могут быть уверены, что их средства в сохранности. Lykke — диверсифицированный бизнес с сильными резервами капитала, — заявил генеральный директор криптобиржи Ричард Олсен.
    • Балансы пользователей Bitcoin и Ethereum упали до уровня, невиданного с 2020 года. Данные Glassnode показали, что пользовательские балансы биткойнов ( BTC ) и эфира ( ETH ) на централизованных биржах достигли четырехлетнего минимума, поскольку инвесторы ждали более высоких цен на бычьем рынке.  Балансы BTC упали до уровня ниже 2,3 миллиона монет на сумму около 160 миллиардов долларов, а балансы ETH упали ниже 16 миллионов, составив менее 59 миллиардов долларов.   Баланс обмена Биткойн и Эфириум достиг 4-летнего минимума |  Почему упали уровни обмена Биткойн и Эфириум По данным Glassnode, количество BTC и ETH на биржах имеет тенденцию к снижению с июля 2020 года. Данные подтвердили, что пользователи продолжали выводить активы с этих платформ после пандемии, во время предыдущего пика 2021 года, во время банкротства Terra-FTX в 2022 году и даже после того, как были одобрены спотовые ETF BTC.  Четырехлетняя модель предполагает, что пользователи криптовалюты приняли бычий долгосрочный прогноз, выразив уверенность в будущем росте этих активов независимо от рыночных циклов.  После кризиса Covid-19 в 2020 году инфляция также потрясла мировую экономику и побудила инвесторов вкладывать капитал в технологически безопасные автомобили. Жесткое ограничение поставок и неизменный дефляционный принцип Биткойна укрепили его статус средства защиты от инфляции, и суверенные страны, такие как Сальвадор, приняли криптовалюту в качестве законного платежного средства.   Бычий тезис, возможно, еще больше укрепился, поскольку гиганты Уолл-стрит, такие как BlackRock и Fidelity, стимулировали институциональный спрос через спотовые BTC ETF . Такие компании, как MicroStrategy под управлением BTC maxi Michael Saylor, также вложили миллиарды долларов в главный цифровой актив.  Будучи вторым по величине криптовалютным и ведущим альткойн-активом, ETH имеет собственный оптимистичный тезис о том, что он является ведущим заменителем BTC. Токен поддерживает крупнейшую экосистему децентрализованного финансирования (DEFI) стоимостью почти 70 миллиардов долларов за DefiLlama.  В 2020 году разработчики запустили цепочку Beacon, которая положила начало окончательному переходу от доказательства работы (PoW) к доказательству доли (PoS). Этот шаг разблокировал стейкинг Ether — процесс блокировки ETH для сетевой безопасно  сти и пассивного дохода.  На момент публикации в стейкинге было поставлено более 27% Ethereum. Другими словами, пользователи вложили ETH на сумму более 119 миллиардов долларов в таких провайдеров стейкинга, как Coinbase , Lido и EigenLayer .  Шумиха вокруг одобрения спотовых ETH ETF, роста дефисов и резкого роста ставок привела к позитивному прогнозу для криптовалюты и еще больше побудила пользователей держаться изо всех сил, что в криптосообществе также известно как «ходл».
    • Сложно определить кому конкретно принадлежат те или иные адреса, пока речь идет о том что на них есть крупные суммы с биткоинами, фиксируются пока только объемы на определенных адресах.
    • ✅CRYPTO CASH ♻️ USD/AMD • 0~499 USD—2% • 500~999 USD— 1.5%• 1 000~4 999 USD — 1.2%• 5 000 ~ and more — 0.7%   ☑️CASH USD/AMD ♻️ CRYPTO • 500 ~999 USD  — 2%• 1 000 ~4999 USD — 1.2%• 5,000 USD and more  — 0.7%   All directions of exchange and calculation can be done on the website 👉Website For questions 👉 Telegram operator We are never the first to write with an offer to exchange. Be carefull!!!   CryptoInvest Contacts: ☎️+374-77788760 (Viber/WhatsApp)      +374-77667060 Address: Yerevan, st. M. Khudyakova 177/7. 🌐View on map
    • New draw live on X Twitter!         Don't forget to complete all 3 tasks to qualify. The $50 prize will be divided among 10 winners ($5 each). 3 tasks!          Subscribe and retweet               Mark 2 friends                Enter your NICKNAME in WINDICE                       HI WINDICERS,     New Forum Challenge is now up!   Hit the required multipliers, win and get your share from the prizepool of 0.0052 BTC by the end of the contest.   Contest ends Monday June 17th, 19:00 UTC.          
    • Добрый день, дорогие пользователи!👋 Напоминаем Вам:   🔔На нашем сайте действует акция - соверши обмен, оставь отзыв, подпишись на telegram-канал, получи 5$ на кошелек TRC20 или TRX. 🔔Стань нашим партнером - зарегистрируйся на нашем сайте, Вы получаете в личном кабинете уникальный партнерский идентификатор, Вы сможете размещать данные ссылки нашего сервиса на любых страницах своего сайта, блога, сообщества и социальных сетях. Зарегистрировавшись-Ваши ссылки реферальной программы будут находиться в разделе «Партнерский аккаунт и рекламные материалы»  - Акция - Партнерский FAG  - Условия участия в партнерской программе   Желаем Вам продуктивного дня и хорошего настроения! С уважением, Финансович.
    • Скажу про данный обменник только то что я  производил обмен в нём уже третий раз и все три раза это происходило не более 5 минут , работают очень быстро и с приемлемым курсом .
    • ПРИВЕТ, WINDICERS,   Объявлена новая конкурсная программа на форуме!   Наберите необходимые множители, выиграйте и получите свою долю из призового фонда в размере 0,0052 BTC до конца конкурса.   Конкурс заканчивается в понедельник, 17 июня, в 19:00 по Гринвичу.                Новый розыгрыш в прямом эфире в X Twitter!Не забудьте выполнить все 3 задания,чтобы пройти квалификацию приз в размере 50 долларов будет разделен между 10 победителями(по 5 долларов каждому)   3 задания!                      ;Подписывайтесь и ретвитит        Отметьте 2 друзей                                           Введите свой НИК в WINDICE  
    • Новый обменник - куча плюшек, как говорится. Плюс акция, плюс как по мне одна из лучших партнёрских программ. На досуге изучил, всё ок. По обменнику: Приятный во вчём, от дизайна до функуюционала, прост в работе, плбс порог обмена нет от бешенных каких - то сумм как у некоторых сервисов, вполне приличный обменник.
    • The USDD stablecoin has landed on LetsExchange Decentralized USD (USDD), the first over-collateralized decentralized stablecoin, is now available for trading on LetsExchange, a crypto exchange platform that supports the largest number of cryptocurrencies in the market. Users can swap USDD on TRC20, ERC20, and BEP20 blockchains for over 4,500 coins and tokens using a LetsExchange widget, Telegram bot, or through third-party platforms and apps integrating crypto exchange functionality powered by LetsExchange.   When swapping USDD for other cryptocurrencies on LetsExchange, users enjoy the flexibility to choose between a market rate and a fixed rate. With the first option, the system automatically picks the best rate among the 20+ liquidity providers connected to LetsExchange, ensuring the most profitable exchange conditions despite short-term price fluctuations. Users who prefer to avoid slippage caused by volatility can opt for a fixed rate, which locks the initially quoted value for the swap until the operation is completed.   Since USDD circulates on multiple mainstream networks, users can seamlessly transfer USDD across different blockchains using the LetsExchange widget. For instance, users can swap TRC20 USDD for ERC20 USDD or the way around with a few clicks. More blockchain networks that support USDD will be available soon.   Alex J., Chief Product Officer (CPO) at LetsExchange, welcomed the listing of USDD and remained confident that many users will adopt this stablecoin. He commented: “Listing USDD on our exchange platform is the first step toward more comprehensive cooperation with this project. The USDD team will study our B2B products to assess the possible integration to boost the visibility and adoption of their crypto asset.”   Decentralized USD (USDD) is an over-collateralized decentralized stablecoin launched by TRON DAO Reserve, the custodian of USDD, and guarantees its price stability. This stablecoin’s value is pegged to the US dollar. USDD is secured by over-collateralizing multiple mainstream digital assets such as TRX, BTC, and USDT. The total value of collateralized assets is significantly higher than that of USDD in circulation, with the collateral ratio set at 120%. The USDD protocol aims to provide the blockchain industry with the most stable, decentralized, tamper-proof, and freeze-free stablecoin system, a perpetual system independent of any centralized entity.   LetsExchange is an industry-leading exchange platform that supports over 4,500 coins and tokens, the largest number of assets in the market. Along with crypto-to-crypto swaps, users can benefit from DEX and on-ramp/off-ramp functionalities. LetsExchange’s partners can integrate crypto-to-crypto swap functionality through API. DEX and Buy/Sell functionalities are also available through adjustable crypto exchange widgets and Telegram bots.