The best way to earn crypto is to learn. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

The best way to earn crypto is to learn.

The best way to earn cryptocurrency is to invest in honest mining sites or exchange and convert currencies from one currency to another. There are many, many profitable ways that you can get cryptocurrency.

Definitely learning and knowledge will give us an endorsement not only in the field of Cryptocurrencies, but in all areas of life, in relation to Cryptocurrencies it is a very broad field that covers a lot of knowledge, it is best to have Of course you are going to dedicate yourself to be able to delimit the specific topics and thus be able to specialize in that, an example: although they are related by a common factor such as Cryptocurrencies, it is not the same to dedicate yourself to trade than to be a developer, it is because This means that one must have a general knowledge of this wonderful world.

The Best way to earn Crypto you have a coinbase account. In which lot of education about crypto token included. You can learn as well earn. This is the best part if anybody want to learn and earn about crypto token. Then they must join coinbase

If of course you have to understand the world of cryptocurrencies, that's why there are so many pyramid systems that catch and scam those who don't know about the subject

Before entering the crypto money market, it is necessary to have enough information that I have said many times, it is necessary to read the white papers in various forums, it is necessary to pay attention to the actions that will deceive people.

There are many platform through which we  can get a lot of information  and cryptotalk is one of them. Bitcoin talk is the top learning site for learning crypto

That is Calvinpriva, there have been many raffles where you win them knowing its blockchain, network and what its purpose is, for example, several currencies that were Band Protocol and Kava you get it by learning

Правильное суждение на счет учебы, без учебы вы не сможете заработать на криптовалюте, так что вас стоит ознакомится с всеми терминами и помочь остальным.

Excellent subject to treat friend, clear that to obtain profits in cryptomonalities it is necessary to have certain knowledge of which this one is doing, just as you must have knowledge for any work, the problem here is that many people arrive with the mentality to want to invest without knowing anything of the subject and therefore they finish losing everything, only for thinking that it is easy, without to have read on the subject 

I think that the most profitable options for making money in cryptocurrency are investing and trading. Many people make big money from this. You need to read a lot of information about cryptocurrency and be constantly updated. Learn from the mistakes of others and you will succeed.

• +3 1

Definitely, of course, the best way to win cryptos is to learn from them, knowledge is money, therefore, to succeed in any venture you must have the minimum of knowledge.

Thanks for sharing it. It is a pretty simple rules but not everyone is following them and lose more money than they make. You can't always rely on luck in trading still sometimes you will lose your money but it would be much rare thing if you learn first.

Learning is the most important thing in life. So, you're so right, we need to learn lots of things about cryptoworld to earn some amount of money. If we keep to avoid learning, we always keep making mistakes!

I believe that for everything that you want to do that generates income, you must have enough experience to make the best decisions, and the best way to get experiences is by making mistakes, because by doing it we learn how it should not be done and we will be better in the next tried. Of course, before starting in the crypto world, a deep study of the market should be done, so the best way to get crypto is by learning about it.

I read all the replies to your post and everybody agrees with you including me, but also I found very important information about people's experiences and losses at the beginning of their career in the crypto world. But what called my attention the most is that a lot of people agree that day trading is much more difficult and riskier than doing some midterm trading. I came up with the idea of getting some really cheap crypto coins or tokens to start practicing. For instance, I am thinking about stellar (XLM) while I read more, learn to analyze the Japanese candles, and learn the mechanics of trading. What do you think?

Learns to learn and learns again, many learn all their lives and still nothing happens, you need to gain experience and just use your brains, here and now.

On 16.07.2020 at 15:13, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I believe you agree with this, learning is the key for any successful investor/ trader. You can learn in different ways, not in school or in college! But you can learn at your home by search on google, forums, blogs, online groups and youtube tutorials. When i was a beginner in trading, i lost unforgettable amount because i heard trading is profitable and i thought it will be simple for anyone to earn easily! But that is not true, you need to learn to be a successful trader/ investor. There are many things that we don't know and they can help to boost our skills and we will increase our profit when we learn and apply them in our trades/ investments. 

Just learn, never be tired to learn because it will help you a lot....

• Learn how to trade
  • Learn how  to invest
  • Learn how to avoid fear
  • Learn how to control emotions
  • Learn about trading discipline 

Keep learning,

Learn again & again....

There are still many things that we don't know.

Wishing you a good luck in learning!

When I was beginner, I saw video in youtube, where one guy earn 0.001 BTC in 15 minutes. I invested all my money in that platform and I lost all my money in trading like you. After those lost, I understood that I should learn many month and years before strat trading. 

Hello! Very good post, and I can't agree more with you!

I have always though that learning is the key to success, and once I decided to enter the world of crypto, I realized that it is necessary to never stop learning

And since I am a beginner, one of my favorite things is that there are so many things to learn that catch my attention! So I am constantly researching new things

Always the best way to earn cryptocurrencies will be knowledge, you have to inform yourself all the time, learn, and put into practice everything you capture ...

This phrase: The best way to earn cryptocurrencies is by learning ... it's really true, every day we learn something we will be earning infinitely. It is true that at the beginning almost all of us have lost money, but that has also helped our learning, and from there we have drawn the conclusions that the friend summarizes when he tells us that we must control our emissions, we must analyze the market, study it before doing any investment. As long as we continue to learn, we will continue to generate profits both with knowledge and with cryptocurrencies. never think that you already know everything, here every day there is something new to learn, have no doubts about that, not even the first man who entered this world knows everything about it.

• Useful or interesting 1

I totally agree, those who enter expecting a great return without learning how this business works are more than likely to lose their money, I have no doubt about it.

I recommend to start staking but having learned about LPs

When we focus on the learning side and ignore the earning one so will reach both of them as many experts said! and that was really my strategy to be honest when i was a beginner and i think that it's really great.. earning cryptocurrencies isn't easy as it sounds and it requires enough knowledge just to earn a little profits as a beginning.. but when you become an experienced one so you will find yourself earning good profits easily!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Knowledge is the main thing in the crypto world, that is why it is vitally important to investigate, study, and seek the greatest amount of knowledge that can be especially in the history of each one of the community that helps to avoid mistakes and bad investments