The best way to earn crypto is to learn. - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

The best way to earn crypto is to learn.

Definitely knowledge is a key to success it means the more you learn the more chance you create to be successful in any of the field.I am also learning from here about cryptocurrency and this forum is helping me a lot in it.So we should focus on learning as it is more beneficial than any other thing.

The best way to earn is to learn properly. If we learn properly and increase our knowledge so that we can succeed. Experience also can help us to achieve the best. Crypto currency is a transection and we can find new ways before earn profit from crypto we need to crypto properly. 

I agree to you the best way on this forum to earn the money is that you learn from this forum about the cryptocurrency as you can say that learning is a directly proportional to the earning.

If we have more knowledge and experience about the cryptocurrency then we can go in the field and we can earn from a lot of ways.

As we all know that information is the brilliant key to victory, to be able to form significant changes, it depends on information and involvement. Since without learning it you'll not be able accomplish them

On 7/16/2020 at 3:13 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I believe you agree with this, learning is the key for any successful investor/ trader. You can learn in different ways, not in school or in college! But you can learn at your home by search on google, forums, blogs, online groups and youtube tutorials. When i was a beginner in trading, i lost unforgettable amount because i heard trading is profitable and i thought it will be simple for anyone to earn easily! But that is not true, you need to learn to be a successful trader/ investor. There are many things that we don't know and they can help to boost our skills and we will increase our profit when we learn and apply them in our trades/ investments. 

Just learn, never be tired to learn because it will help you a lot....

• Learn how to trade
  • Learn how  to invest
  • Learn how to avoid fear
  • Learn how to control emotions
  • Learn about trading discipline 

Keep learning,

Learn again & again....

There are still many things that we don't know.

Wishing you a good luck in learning!

Yes, of course I agree with you that the learning can help us to earn money and cryptocurrency more and more. Because with the help of knowledge we can create strategies and can do works with intelligence.

On 7/16/2020 at 3:13 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I believe you agree with this, learning is the key for any successful investor/ trader. You can learn in different ways, not in school or in college! But you can learn at your home by search on google, forums, blogs, online groups and youtube tutorials. When i was a beginner in trading, i lost unforgettable amount because i heard trading is profitable and i thought it will be simple for anyone to earn easily! But that is not true, you need to learn to be a successful trader/ investor. There are many things that we don't know and they can help to boost our skills and we will increase our profit when we learn and apply them in our trades/ investments. 

• Learn how to trade
  • Learn how  to invest

Keep learning,

Learn again & again....

Hello! The best way of earn from crypto is to search from this website and from google. Some days you will do mistake and u will get many information about this website. And earn to much money by getting likes.

Invest in your knowledge first, then think about profits.
Ignorance will certainly lead to failure. Even if you are rich and have a lot of money, you will lose that money with your first trade deal if you are ignorant of the basics of trading.
Whereas, with less money and a lot of experience, you can make more profits

Exactly, trading is not for everyone, and for you to be a successful crypto trader/investor you need to learn alot about cryptocurrency. Learning never stop keep learning and keep on succeeding in cryptospace. 

Not only crypto currency in everything you start newly you need to ask on how and what to do in the system for you to also guide and help others to join unlike crypto currency now when other members advice me and taught me am happy and very very interested so I join now and  I can also guide and invite people to join because of the advantages 

What you said is absolutely right my friend. The best way to earn cryptocurrencies is to learn . First of all we have to follow the elder members in this forum and learn from them. we can get enough information and knowledge about cryptocurrencies from the senior members who are very experienced in this forum. And later work accordingly you can earn good sum of money.

Hello my friend, thank you for this really wonderful content. We must focus on learning in order to be successful in our lives and in order to be able to achieve profits that contribute to improving our financial situation and not in order for us to reach so we must learn and search for everything that benefits us Thank you for this wonderful content.  Distinguished

On 7/16/2020 at 4:13 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

• Learn how to trade
  • Learn how  to invest

Keep learning,

Learn again & again....

If we can learn how to earn cryptocurrencies then we can earn much more cryptocurrency income, so the best way is learning.Beginners want to earn cryptocurrency but if they learn how to earn cryptocurrency they will be able to reach their goal.

Crypto talk is such a wonderful platform for learning process. Because there are many things and topics are lie there on daily basis. So if you want to learn new things on daily basis then you are at exactly good platform. Because there is a lot of information about you can learn. And in this way, you can learn and you can also earn money on daily basis after working. And people are also enjoy their work and they are earning my too. So should be useful and helpful for others.

2 hours ago, Wasif Bukhari said:

Crypto talk is such a wonderful platform for learning process. Because there are many things and topics are lie there on daily basis. So if you want to learn new things on daily basis then you are at exactly good platform. Because there is a lot of information about you can learn. And in this way, you can learn and you can also earn money on daily basis after working. And people are also enjoy their work and they are earning my too. So should be useful and helpful for others.

@Wasif Bukhari Very nice dear, exactly you are right for learning of complete cryptosystem this is only and one platform who gives us this opportunity with learning we can easily can earn therefore we should promote more and more this opportunity spread information about to everyone.

Yes mate Your topic is very valuable topic because I have learned a lot through this topic and I have become very knowledgeable after reading your topics. Today Investing is not an easy task because you are not good until you have better knowledge. Until you are an experience, you can do  for that it is very important to have experience. 

• +2 1

No doubt my friend if you want to earn and collect the capital from tholis world of digital marketing. Then for this you have to learn all the skills and also getting some experience too , to achieve your goal 

Hi mate, still a newbie here and hoping to learn more from the senior members on this platform.

I think learning is the key to must success achieve in life. thanks so much friend, for this wonderful topic.

Grateful for your advice based on your experience in your career as investors, I agree with you that learning are safe steps towards success, so the spirits of Moving on rise a lot.

Yes, you are right, we must learn so that we can succeed and that science increases our experience that can be developed in whatever work we do. As for investment, we must gain a lot of information about how to work with it in order to achieve profits in it and not suffer any possible loss

@Guru2050 learning and earning both things is not easy both are defficult both are nessosry for life and i am join this platform becouse both things is here in this platform. 

• +1 1

very well said .Dear only crypto is the platform which giving us this kind of earning . learning is the best earning of this platform which leads everyone toward success

Since cryptocurrency is not controlled by any particular medium, to be successful you must first do a good research for it. There is no substitute for researching. There is no way you bought a coin and did not research for it. You will not succeed here. The first and foremost condition for success in the store is to search for each coin to be successful and to do it on your own.

We should learn the all details and technical aspects of crypto coins and tokens to achieve success in crypto sphere. learning more details about cryptocurrency leads us to acquire more knowledge and skills in this field, and after that we can make a lot of money from this technology.

I believe that the learning is the best key to success in the life we not only learn in schools or colleges we can learn from our life The life give us more knowledge The best way to learn is to learn.

Thanks a lot for sharing us such a great experience and information, I'm learning here about cryptocurrencies. But I had never invest my money in crypto because trading is not any easy thing that everyone will do, it is very complicated and risky thing. I wish in future I will trade. 

• +1 1