Searching for knowledge - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

we commonly get poor reputation if we have vain submit or topic beacause member always love to provide poor reach to a meaninless subject matter. there may be such a lot of reasonbfor you to get a negetive rates.the worst reason that a get negetive costs is that a person just spamming bad prices. others experience this. the maximum typical motive is your submit is useless not realeted tobthe topic or lame remark.

You're still new in this gathering and this new standing framework have some awful effects some new individuals do this sort don't as well, stress and proceed with your work with great substance, compose basic words with syntactic then you got positive response too..

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

First you must follow the rules and regulations of this platform. It keeps your account safe and secure. Create useful and informative topics to the members. Throughout this you can get good reputation. So try to create your topics understand to people. Give good ratings to useful and informative topics or comments. 

• +1 1

you've got to feed a very best up to post utilizable matters and information about cryptography along with reality not at all write post identical unaccented because written communication short it won't comprehend all of the info. therefore, I'd ask for as far as writing on sliver long post along with revere all of the participants.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

We should try our best to make posts that are easy to understand but constructive on this forum. Those articles should be of clear and useful content. Good luck.

When your posts and comments are not useful and duplicate and do not constitute a real addition to the content of the post, you will definitely receive negative reviews from members and you may be alerted and then banned if you do not change the status quo

I agree with that. Because acquiring knowledge is important for success. No matter what you do, you just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. We should all be aware of gaining knowledge. We all need to be interested in knowledge. No matter what we do, we must first learn to work well and gain complete knowledge.

Well, thank you explainer that he have explained the question  (why we got negative rating ) in a good way. He also mentioned that we should not worry of getting negative post unless we post bad post. So sometimes good posts also get negative rating because some people find them less useful. So we should always try to post useful post.

Dear don't hurt . Just focus on your work. You should to simple words and simple sentences on post and every member will understand your topic or posts then hope that you will not get negative repotation.

Yes you are right my dear friend it is true we should do search Before any work. Because in my opinion if we research first then we can do our work in better way we should give good reputation don't give a negative reputation it is discouraging thing to other people.

For what reason do we get a negative standing ??? 

I have peruse and hold fast to the site's tips and rules 

The themes I have given are helpful and objective 

So for what reason do we get a negative standing 

Would you be able to specify the purposes behind the negative standing to move away from and evade

• +1 1

Dear friend sometime we make posts that have not enough knowledge for the peoples or we not clear their points or may be our posts have many grammatical mistakes .So we should avoid these mistakes .

'Knowledge is a power '. Dear you may get some negative reputation due to some errors in your posts. Try to avoid these mistakes.Copy other comments ,Comment less then 100 words ,Duplicateopics ,Irrelevant post.

On 7/14/2020 at 2:17 PM, Ashsh said:

Why do we get a negative reputation ???
I have read and adhere to the site's tips and guidelines
The topics I have provided are useful and objective
So why do we get a negative reputation
Can you mention the reasons for the negative reputation to get away from and avoid

Negative reputation is given if your post is not in accordance with the rules.If you do not write your post according to the topic, then everyone will give you a negative reputation.

Try to provide useful posts. Maybe your writing skills may be of low quality. Try to improve your grammer and vocabulary. Avoid spelling mistakes. And also comment on topics which have more replies.

• +1 1

If you are not properly work.  You negatively post then your reputation is not good.  You search on Google,  watch video on you tube about cryptocurrency,  read seniors members post they are useful . Readcarefully,  follow rules . Then you have so much knowledge gain and achievement also .

Regarding the negative posts we have to know that mostly when we start we tend not to create useful topics and if we do not study the forum thoroughly we will have a bad time because we do not know the rules very well, the important thing is to create useful topics that add value to other people in the forum, also make the right comments for people who have questions about a topic. It is important to follow the rules to the letter so that these things do not happen to us.

Knowledge is power so if anyone in search of knowledge it is great then if anyone in search of knowledge. Knoweldge is everything with knowledge we can have many great information. Thank you so much friend 

Is credibility the sum that we want to get from the post? In case you have a bad reputation, I guess it could be that the issue is within your blogs. You probably made a lot of mistakes, and you may have annoyed people for a lot of reasons. Spamming may be one of these causes, and if anyone has a problem, they have to resolve it.

The reason why some people are getting negative reputation it's because of publishing invalid information or meaningless post in the forum this among what causing them to receive negative rating. I will advice you should always try to be posting useful posts that will benefit members and help the forum.

On 7/14/2020 at 1:17 PM, Ashsh said:

Why do we get a negative reputation ???
I have read and adhere to the site's tips and guidelines
The topics I have provided are useful and objective
So why do we get a negative reputation
Can you mention the reasons for the negative reputation to get away from and avoid

Welcome  dear ,You asked  about the negative reputation.So I want to say you ,your content should be informative  and related to this forum .First you should research  at that topic which want you post.Information should be right and complete.Do not copy of others

Knowledge is a key  of success. 

On 8/27/2020 at 1:14 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

We usually get negative reputation if we have useless post or topic because member always love to give negative react to a meaningless topic.. But now a days some spammer available in this forum and they giving -5 reputation to members comments though the post is enough useful.. We should take a Action to them                         

Of course @Dorjoy12 there are many people that don't know how they can use reputation mark against members post or to differentiate positive and negative reputation because sometimes when you are working in the forum you might come across useful posts about 5 or more that deserve good reputation but someone will come and give them -5 rating in a row without any reason, which is very sad.

On 7/14/2020 at 12:36 PM, Honny143 said:

You're still new in this forum and this new reputation system have some bad impacts  some new members do this type, so don't worry and continue your work with good content, write simple words with grammatical  then you received positive reaction also..

That is true @Honny143 , I think in order to achieve good number of reputation, we must to follow rules and continue writing useful post regularly that will improve quality of the forum and benefit others because when someone is writing invalid or unhelpful posts that is against the law, when people saw that they will give him negative reputation also to report him. So we must follow rules and regulation to right thing that will help us and benefit this forum. 

Yes, I agree with the rules and regulations . I know your negative ratings depend on your post. Because you can search knowledge about topic than you can write easy and unique words that can b understand easily which can get positive rattings.