Searching for knowledge - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

Yes right whenever you comment on any post search for it and collect more information Then type it in easy and understandable words so that everone can easily understand it and gain good information.

The getting of negative rating may be due to the useless and meaningless content of the posts. For getting the good reputation we should follow the rules and then use the informative and useful content in our posts. We should also use the easy and simple wording in our posts for the better understanding of the members.

You do good question ,To do any work, it is very important to have knowledge of that work.When I wanted to join this platform, I searched a lot before that.I have discussed all the rules of this platform, what is the regulations, what does it scare even than how can we make money from it? 

Yes friend Alni is right.  There is education in any job that we should find out.  If we can learn from all the work, then our knowledge will increase and we will be able to acquire more and more knowledge in that work.  Thank you for posting the advice.

Do not despair of the negative reputation issue, I find an unclear topic and put a negative reputation on it. This does not mean that your topic is useless. Just rely on simple words and clear and easy sentences to reach your goal

I think it is based with your content. You should make them correct, helpful and informative. And you must follow all of the rules of crypto talk. You should make your comments a little bit longer. 

If you are looking for both information and earnings, then you should choose Crypto talk forum. Because crypto is providing you an opportunity of both earning and learning. Thousands of people share latest and useful information in their posts and you can learn a lot from their posts. You can introduce yourself from cryptocurrency, its importance, its market price etc.

Here in cryptotalk if you are searching for where to learn you should then visit the beginners forum ,trading so the main reason why some people get negative reaction is  because some members topic won't be informative or useful to avoid this you need to atleast have knowledge on how cryptotalk works.

Edited by jaydeen443

Knowledge is a power everyone knows that knowledge play an important role in person life through knowledge you can know about everything if you have not then i think this person is like a dunky so make sure that every work in these busy day need knowledge if you have knowledge that people give you respect.i suggest to all of you that make your topics more and more informative and knowledge full

Knowledge is a power everyone knows that knowledge play an important role in person life through knowledge you can know about everything if you have not then i think this person is like a dunky so make sure that every work in these busy day need knowledge if you have knowledge that people give you respect.i suggest to all of you that make your topics more and more informative and knowledge full

Well dear..Knowledge is a power everyone knows that knowledge play an important role in person life through knowledge you can know about everything.Here in cryptotalk if you are searching for where to learn you should then visit the beginners forum. Thank you for your good information

You create many posts and comments just for earning money and just for fun that is why your many post deleted and some of them get negative reputation so want to secure from it then you collect more knowledge about it to create more posts payment.

Do not be disappointment if you receive a negative reputation because we all have different opinions and points of view. For this reason, some may actually give you bad rate. But if you receive negative rates all the time so you must change your way of posting.

Edited by hatambaba
  • +1 1

First of all, you are welcome on this forum and you have made a very good arrangement that you have arranged your website for online learning. And this can be a problem in your English and some people do not understand English, some do not know how to write, there are different types of people, but you are giving you net regretting.

To find your publication deleted doesn't mean that you mandatory find useless or out knowledge, it can only not correspondence with the topic that treated in the forum.

knowledge  is the  key  of success . I like  every  topic  About  knowledge. Without knowledge  we can  not  get  success  in every  field  of  life . There is no  life  status difference  for getting and searching  knowledge .We can get knowledge  till death . It never  waste  our  time . Crypto is best  platform  for  searching knowledge .

Regard thanks 

• +1 1

Searching for knowledge is an amazing thing dear fellow. We have knowledge when we look for it. And we can earn awesome when we have knowledge. All this is interlinked.

• +1 1

In my opinion we must not give negative reactions like that rather we should rectify their mistake by replying to them.but the reasons why negative reactions are given is for useless posts and repitative topics.

On 7/14/2020 at 1:17 PM, Ashsh said:

Why do we get a negative reputation ???
I have read and adhere to the site's tips and guidelines
The topics I have provided are useful and objective
So why do we get a negative reputation
Can you mention the reasons for the negative reputation to get away from and avoid

Negative reputation usually depends on the quality of the content you are producing. Try to search more about cryptocurrency and then make more quality content. People will definately like it and you will get positive reviews. 

There are some problems who does not give us good reputation. This is true the search for knowledge is very important for our posts. And it is  benefit for us. You are right. English language is very crucial for good posts. 

We can knowledge from different angles, either within yourself or in the group people or in any platform you found yourself, like crypto currency the more you post reasonable things the more people react to o your post, and also if you post wrong people reply wrongly

Well everyone is complaining that they are getting negative reputation this because some users are giving random negative rating to every post they see this is very bad for an individual and for the platform too because while writing short it won't include all of your information so i would request to write little bit long post and respect all the members

• +4 1

Me as a beginner here and my opinion to your problem is we can get negative reputation base on our post. So we have to create easy to understand and constructive posts on this forum. If you are getting negative reputation randomly in a short time, you might ask moderators to look into them otherwise do not get worried with some negative post rates. Maybe someone has found your posts or topic less helpful.

• +3 1

The motive behind some posts getting negative reputation might be the fact of some members not agreeing with the particular post opinion. Anyways thats one of the features of this forum to react negatively to a react just that we should be fair in rating posts.

Do not worry my friend That negitive reviews are given if your comments are not helpful or do not meet the condations..if you abide by the rules , It will take a good reputation instead of negitive..