Searching for knowledge - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

Perhaps your topic was very good, but it was repeated a lot, which made you take a bad evaluation.
Go to the research before writing and search for the topic you want to create a post about.
If it existed before, do not write it down and think of others.

Hello everyone this platform will help you know more knowledge on how have negative experience and make a construtive grammer and it will make your reputation increase, only if you follow the rules and regulation of the platform 

Sometimes we even do not know what we should know about some fields that is why we need to keep on increasing the knowledge we have that is the only thing we can do.

On 8/25/2020 at 11:25 PM, CryptoSkye said:

for having a negative reaction, it could mean that they do not find your post or topic useful or maybe someone is trying to sabotage posts or topics just for no reason at all. they might be abusing it by giving negative reacts when it really shouldn't be.

I will recommend that instead of negative reaction you should not provide the reaction because it won't effect your performance but will effect the other users.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

My friend if you are not performing well then you will get the negative reputation. The reason behind this is copy paste, stoling others material, posts less than 100 characters and useless data you send at this forum. So if you want get knowledge and experience then spend as much time as possible for the betterment of this forum. And improve your qualitiy of Posting and and working to achieve your target.

You may get some negative reputation but don't worry.there are some rule you want to understand.

Don't write less than 100 words

Don't copy from another.

Make your own creative and innovative ideas ..

Thank you'

Sometimes we have a negative reaction just because they did not like our topic or annotation about it or also sometimes it is because of the lack of information in itself I would not know how to tell you why you receive a bad reaction, only what I can do or tell you are probabilities or advice on why you got that bad reaction.

Man learns and attains knowledge since the time of birth till last breadth. A person is always learning and achieving knowledge in order to live a normal life. A few years past, people search knowledge by reading books and observation but now as there is modern technology any concept, any technique is one click away. People now browse and look for more knowledge through internet.

Not all people think the same, your publication can be useful for many people but for others not for that reason some people give it a negative reputation it is not because of anger or anything but that it did not seem to that person that your topic was useful 

• +2 1

Your words are right ... and your question is legitimate ... I got twenty negative reviews on one occasion on twenty comments I wrote in one day, and this indicates that someone entered my personal information and entered every post or comment I wrote and put very negative reviews on it. And the annoying thing was that I couldn't do anything

The search for knowledge is very interesting and useful especially to get experiences that benefit our posts with the latter and inform us about topics and comments of interest and related topics related to the topics related to Abeforum and about our knowledge about encryption processes and cryptocurrencies 

It could be on the grounds that your posts didn't have quality substance and was not upto the principles. You need to make helpful and instructive substance to get great standing. For this you need to do research and make your own perspectives into a point.

We all have different opinions in every aspect and not everyone will understand or like it. Sometimes it's your grammar that isn't easy to understand for him/her, there are many apps that will help you to improve your sentences. Keep going and learn from it.

You can avoid negative reputations by being productive, make sure that your contents pass sense and make sure that it solves a problem or two. People would definitely give you good reputation if your content is well constructed.

You may have got negative reputation because of the low quality of the post. Or there may be grammatical mistakes in the post. But don't feel alarmed or depressed. Very soon the quality of your post will improve.

The best place to search for knowledge about cryptocurrency is cryptotalk forum, you will be educated about crypto, you will be able to acquire knowledge through research, studies, reading journals and members comments in the forum, knowledge is vast and wired, we have to keep on learnin, training and taken some risk to invest, trade and mines.

Sometimes all of our posts aren’t same and not informative to others that is reason for getting negative ratings. But there are some dishonest users who are trying to spam. They put negative ratings randomly. If we find it then you can report your own post if you have confidence that you haven’t post anything wrong                   

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes I really believed you if you want positive reputation you have too work hard and research more topic before you should post so that you topic will look useful too others

I've been asking the same question sometimes i see very informative and good post with negative rates, and sometimes i see spam posts full of good rates. It's not right i am doing my research before i making post i really work hard but i dont appriciate the rates that i got. For me good rates are not that important i came to this forum for learning new things about crypto so i can be more efficient person in crypto world.

• +3 1

People should support each other and give positive reactions. The forum is a nice environment, people don't hesitate to write their posts but I cannot understand why they hesiate to react to other's posts. It is not expensive, mates it is just a simple free click. That is important because most of us are here to both share something and earn free satoshis while doing so 

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

On 7/14/2020 at 1:17 PM, Ashsh said:

Why do we get a negative reputation ???
I have read and adhere to the site's tips and guidelines
The topics I have provided are useful and objective
So why do we get a negative reputation
Can you mention the reasons for the negative reputation to get away from and avoid

Definitely if you get negative reputation there are two reasons in my opinion 1st is that you cannot provide your knowledge to the peoples means what you want to say that is due the problem of English language and 2nd is that in many times we cannot understand the content means the author want to asked something from us or want to suggest something to us. So that's why we get negative reputation.

On 7/14/2020 at 10:17 AM, Ashsh said:

Why do we get a negative reputation ???
I have read and adhere to the site's tips and guidelines
The topics I have provided are useful and objective
So why do we get a negative reputation
Can you mention the reasons for the negative reputation to get away from and avoid

Nobody knows a lot to submit a complaint for negative reviews despite all the posts in the posts, but it has become too much. Perhaps others want to break the forum and make others leave the forum

• Useful or interesting 1

Hey mate, very important question for everyone why people are give negative rating to our post, so answer is some people not like our post I say they need more information their topic or they feel those topic are useless that's why people are gave bad reaction to our post. if we share unknown topic about crypto than everybody will give good reaction to our post.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I,m also new here according my opinion first you know what the question is and secondly read comments attentionly about this topics . 

Then create to your own opinion. I hope result will be good and continue to work with paison .hope for best

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• В последнее время участились случаи блокировок заявок на стороне биржи при попытках клиентов дробить депозиты. Мы просим наших клиентов избегать подобной активности и делать за раз не более 2 переводов. К сожалению дробление может являться причиной запроса верификации биржей.
    • ChangeExpert - обменник криптовалют, электронных и фиатных денег, удовлетворит все ваши требования по любым финансовым операциям в России: обмены, покупка/продажа, переводы. Мы всегда рады помочь Вам в ваших целях!   Преимущества: Безопасность и анонимность Высокая скорость обменов Выгодные курсы Бонусная система для клиентов и партнеров Широкий спектр валют Простой и понятный интерфейс Работаем 24/7 Контакты для связи: Официальный сайт: https://changeexpert.io По вопросам рекламы и сотрудничества в ТГ: @Advertising_ChangeExpert По вопросам обмена в ТГ: @Operator_ChangeExpert Наш телеграмм канал: https://t.me/changeexpertio Мы в ВК: https://vk.com/changeexpert_otzyvy
    • Forex and Cryptocurrency Forecast for 10 – 14 June 2024 EUR/USD: Who Controls the Financial Market   It is clear that interest rates rule the markets, not only in terms of actual changes but also regarding expectations about the timing and magnitude of future changes. From spring 2022 to mid-2023, the focus was on raising rates; now, the expectation has shifted towards their reduction. Traders are still uncertain about the Federal Reserve's decisions and timing, leading them to scrutinize macroeconomic statistics primarily for their impact on the likelihood of monetary policy easing by the regulator.   At the beginning of last week, the dollar was under pressure due to weak data on business activity (PMI) in the US manufacturing sector. On Monday, 3 June, the Institute for Supply Management (ISM) reported that manufacturing activity in the country decreased in May from 49.2 to 48.7 points (forecast 49.6). As the index remained in contraction territory (below 50), there was renewed speculation among traders and investors about a possible Fed rate cut in September.   The US currency received some support from business activity data in the services sector. This time, the PMI was 53.8 points, higher than both the previous value of 49.4 and the forecast of 50.8, which slightly pleased the dollar bulls.   Thursday, 6 June, was relatively calm. The European Central Bank's Governing Council lowered the interest rate by 25 basis points (bps) to 4.25%, as expected. This step fully aligned with forecasts and was already factored into EUR/USD  quotes. Notably, the ECB had not lowered rates since 2019, began raising them in July 2022, and kept them unchanged at the same level during the last five meetings. Since September 2023, inflation in the Eurozone has decreased by more than 2.5%, allowing the regulator to take this step for the first time in a long while. The ECB's statement following the meeting indicated that despite the rate cut, its monetary policy remains restrictive. The regulator forecasts that inflation will likely remain above the 2.0% target this year and next.   Therefore, interest rates will remain at restrictive levels as long as necessary to achieve the inflation goal. The ECB raised its forecast for inflation, now expecting CPI to average 2.5% in 2024, 2.2% in 2025, and 1.9% in 2026м. As mentioned, the ECB's current decision was fully anticipated by the market, as predicted by all 82 economists surveyed by Reuters at the end of May. The more intriguing aspect is what will happen next. More than two-thirds of Reuters respondents (55 out of 82) believe that the ECB's Governing Council will cut the rate twice more this year – in September and December. This figure has increased compared to the April survey, where just over half of the economists made such a prediction.   A local triumph for the dollar bulls occurred on Friday, 7 June, when the US Department of Labour report was released. The number of new jobs in the non-farm sector (NFP) was 272K in May, compared to the expected 185K. This result was significantly higher than the revised April figure of 165K. The data also showed a more substantial than expected increase in the average hourly earnings, an inflationary indicator, which grew by 0.4%, double the previous value of 0.2% and one and a half times higher than the forecast of 0.3%. The only slight negative was the unemployment rate, which unexpectedly rose from 3.9% to 4.0%. However, overall, this data benefited the dollar, and the EUR/USD pair, having bounced off the upper boundary of the 3.5-week sideways channel at 1.0900, ended the five-day period at its lower boundary of 1.0800.   Regarding the analysts' forecast for the near future, as of the evening of 7 June, it is quite vague: 40% of experts voted for the pair's growth, and an equal number (40%) for its fall, with the remaining 20% maintaining neutrality. Technical analysis also provides no clear guidance. Among trend indicators on D1, 25% are green and 75% are red. Among oscillators, 25% are green, 15% neutral-grey, and 60% red, though a third of them signal the pair is oversold. The nearest support levels are 1.0785, then 1.0725-1.0740, 1.0665-1.0680, and 1.0600-1.0620. Resistance zones are at 1.0865-1.0895, then 1.0925-1.0940, 1.0980-1.1010, 1.1050, and 1.1100-1.1140.   The upcoming week also promises to be quite interesting. The key day will be Wednesday, 12 June. On this day, consumer inflation (CPI) data for Germany and the United States will be released, followed by the FOMC (Federal Open Market Committee) meeting of the US Fed. It is expected that the regulator will keep the key interest rate unchanged at 5.50%. Therefore, market participants will be more focused on the FOMC's Economic Projections Summary and the subsequent press conference by the Fed leadership. The next day, Thursday, 13 June, will see the release of US Producer Price Index (PPI) data and initial jobless claims numbers. At the end of the week, on Friday, 14 June, the Fed's Monetary Policy Report will be available for review.   USD/JPY: Finance Minister Responds to Questions   A week ago, we wrote that Japanese financial authorities had not confirmed whether they conducted intensive yen purchases on 29 April and 1 May to support its exchange rate. Bloomberg estimated that around ¥9.4 trillion ($60 billion) might have been spent on these currency interventions, setting a new monthly record for such financial operations. We questioned the long-term or even medium-term effectiveness of this expenditure. It seems that Japan's Finance Minister, Shunichi Suzuki, read our review, as he hastened to provide answers to the questions posed. In his statement, he first confirmed that (quote): "the decline in Japan's foreign reserves at the end of May partially reflects currency interventions." This suggests that yen purchases indeed took place. Additionally, the minister noted, "the effectiveness of such interventions should be considered," indicating his doubts about their feasibility.   Suzuki refrained from commenting on the size of the intervention funds but mentioned that while there is no limit on funds for currency interventions, their use would be limited.   As previously mentioned, besides interventions (and the fear of them), another way to support the national currency is through tightening the monetary policy of the Bank of Japan (BoJ). Early last week, yen received support from rumours that the BoJ is considering reducing the volume of its quantitative easing (QE) programme. Such a decision could decrease demand for Japanese government bonds (JGBs), increase their yields (which inversely correlates with prices), and positively impact the yen's exchange rate. The Bank of Japan is expected to discuss reducing bond purchases at its meeting next Friday, 14 June.   On Tuesday, 4 June, BoJ Deputy Governor Ryozo Himino confirmed concerns that a weak yen could negatively impact the economy and cause inflation to rise. According to him, a low national currency rate increases the cost of imported goods and reduces consumption, as people delay purchases due to high prices. However, Ryozo Himino stated that the Bank of Japan would prefer inflation driven by wage growth, as this would lead to increased household spending and consumption.   The yen received another blow from the dollar after the publication of US labour market data on 7 June. The USD/JPY pair surged as wage growth in the US sharply contrasted with the 25th consecutive month of declining wages in Japan in April.   As the saying goes, hope dies last. Investors remain hopeful that the regulator will actively combat the yen's depreciation, creating long-term factors for USD/JPY to decline. For now, it ended the week at 156.74. The median forecast of analysts for the near term is as follows: 75% voted for the pair's decline and yen strengthening ahead of the BoJ meeting, while the remaining 25% took a neutral stance. None favoured the pair's upward movement. Technical analysis, however, presents a different picture: 100% of trend indicators on D1 are green. Among oscillators, 35% are green, 55% neutral-grey, and only 10% red. The nearest support level is around 156.00-156.25, followed by zones and levels at 155.45, 154.50-154.70, 153.10-153.60, 151.85-152.35, 150.80-151.00, 149.70-150.00, 148.40, and 147.30-147.60, with 146.50 being the furthest. The closest resistance is in the zone of 157.05-157.15, then 157.70-158.00, 158.60, and 160.00-160.20.   Noteworthy events in the coming week include Monday, 10 June, when Japan's Q1 2024 GDP data will be released, and, of course, Friday, 14 June, when the Bank of Japan's Governing Council will make decisions on future monetary policy. However, like the Fed, the yen interest rate is likely to remain unchanged.   CRYPTOCURRENCIES: What Drives and Will Drive Bitcoin Upwards     The launch of spot bitcoin ETFs in January caused an explosive price increase for the leading cryptocurrency. On 12 March, inflows into these funds reached $1 billion, and by 13 March, BTC/USD set a new all-time high, rising to $73,743. Then came a lull, followed by a post-halving correction, and finally, growth resumed in May. Early last week, net inflows into BTC-ETFs amounted to $887 million, the second largest in these funds' history. As a result, BTC/USD broke the $70,000 level and recorded a local high at $71,922.   Young whales (holding over 1,000 BTC) demonstrated noticeable accumulation, adding $1 billion daily to their wallets. CryptoQuant's head, Ki Young Ju, notes that their current behaviour resembles 2020. At that time, consolidation around $10,000 lasted about six months, after which the price increased 2.5 times in three months. Key representatives of these young whales include major institutional investors from the US, who accounted for a third of all capital inflows into spot BTC-ETFs in Q1 (about $4 billion) from companies with over $100 million in assets under management.   Besides BTC-ETFs, the recent growth was significantly influenced by April's halving. The Hash Ribbons indicator is giving an "optimal signal" to buy digital gold in the coming weeks, indicating a resumption of the asset's rally, according to Capriole Investments founder Charles Edwards. The metric shows miner capitulation that began two weeks ago. This period occurs when the 30-day moving average of the hash rate falls below the 60-day rate. According to Edwards, miner capitulation happens roughly once a year, typically due to operational halts, bankruptcies, takeovers, or, as in this case, halving. The halving of the block reward makes equipment unprofitable, leading to its shutdown and hash rate decline. The last miner capitulation was in September 2023, when bitcoin traded around $25,000.   In the event of a new growth impulse, Edwards predicts the next medium-term target will be $100,000. However, he warns that summer traditionally sees a lull in financial markets, so the upward impulse might be delayed. Wall Street legend and Factor LLC head Peter Brandt highlights the "remarkable symmetry" of market cycles, with halving halving the weeks between the bottom and the peak. If Brandt's model is correct, BTC should reach a peak between $130,000-160,000 by September next year.   Venture investor Chamath Palihapitiya offers a much more optimistic forecast. Analysing bitcoin's post-halving dynamics, he notes the cryptocurrency achieved its greatest growth 12-18 months after the event. Palihapitiya predicts that if the growth trajectory after the third halving is repeated, bitcoin's price could reach $500,000 by October 2025. Using the average figures of the last two cycles, the target is $1.14 million.   For the coming weeks, analyst Rekt Capital believes digital gold will need to confidently overcome the $72,000-$73,000 resistance zone to enter a "parabolic growth phase." Popular cryptocurrency expert Ali Martinez forecasts BTC will likely test the $79,600 price range. AI PricePredictions suggests that bitcoin could not only firmly establish above the critical $70,000 mark but also continue growing, reaching $75,245 by the end of June. This prediction is based on technical analysis indicators like the Relative Strength Index (RSI), Bollinger Bands (BB), and Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD).   Two catalysts could drive the upcoming growth of the crypto market: the launch of spot exchange-traded funds based on Ethereum after SEC approval of S-1 applications, and the US presidential elections. According to Bloomberg exchange analyst James Seyffart, the SEC might approve the applications by mid-June, although it could take "weeks or months." JPMorgan experts believe the SEC's decision on ETH-ETFs was politically motivated ahead of the US presidential elections. These elections themselves are the second catalyst for a bull rally.   A recent Harris Poll survey, sponsored by BTC-ETF issuer Grayscale, found that geopolitical tensions and inflation are prompting more American voters to consider bitcoin. The survey, which included over 1,700 potential US voters, revealed that 77% believe presidential candidates should at least have some understanding of cryptocurrencies. Additionally, 47% plan to include cryptocurrencies in their investment portfolios, up from 40% last year. Notably, 9% of elderly voters reported increased interest in bitcoin and other crypto assets following BTC-ETF approval. According to NYDIG, the total cryptocurrency community in the US currently numbers over 46 million citizens, or 22% of the adult population.   Evaluating this situation, Wences Casares, Argentine entrepreneur and CEO of venture company Xapo, believes the US could be one of the first to adopt a dual currency system. In this case, the dollar would be used for transactions with everyday goods and services, while cryptocurrency would be a store of value.   At the time of writing, the evening of Friday, 7 June, BTC/USD trades at $69,220. The total crypto market capitalisation stands at $2.54 trillion ($2.53 trillion a week ago). The Crypto Fear & Greed Index rose from 73 to 77 points over the week, moving from the Greed zone to the Extreme Greed zone.   In conclusion, the forecast for the next potential candidate for a spot ETF launch in the US after bitcoin and Ethereum. Galaxy Digital CEO Mike Novogratz believes it will be Solana, which showed impressive results over the past year. At the end of 2023, SOL was around $21 but exceeded $200 by March 2024, showing nearly tenfold growth. Currently, SOL is around $172 and ranks fifth in market capitalisation. Given Solana's current position, Novogratz is confident this altcoin has a good chance of being included in the pool of spot ETFs. Recently, BKCM investment company CEO Brian Kelly expressed a similar view. NordFX Analytical Group   Notice: These materials are not investment recommendations or guidelines for working in financial markets and are intended for informational purposes only. Trading in financial markets is risky and can result in a complete loss of deposited funds.   #eurusd #gbpusd #usdjpy #btcusd #ethusd #ltcusd #xrpusd #forex #forex_example #signals #cryptocurrencies #bitcoin #stock_market   https://nordfx.com/ 
    • FOXbtc - это надежный и удобный обменник криптовалют, который предлагает широкий спектр услуг для обмена криптовалют и наличных. У нас вы можете быстро и безопасно обменивать Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin и другие популярные криптовалюты. Мы гарантируем высокий уровень безопасности и конфиденциальности ваших сделок. Кроме того, наш обменник работает круглосуточно, что позволяет вам обменивать криптовалюты в любое удобное для вас время. Присоединяйтесь к Foxbtc.pro уже сегодня и начните обменивать криптовалюты легко и удобно!" Контакты: E-mail - FOXbtc_pro@protonmail.com TG - @FOXbtc_pro
    • ♦️Крупные инвесторы активно накапливают биткоин, о чём свидетельствуют бесперебойные притоки капитала в американские спотовые биткоин-ETF. На это в очередной раз обратил внимание криптосообщества аналитик Джеймс Ван Стратен. 🔻Интересно, что накопление со стороны биткоин-инвесторов в последнее время превышало ежемесячную эмиссию. Ведущую криптовалюту покупают быстрее, чем майнеры успевают её добывать. 🔻Так, за последние 30 дней инвесторы приобрели 71 000 биткоинов, что почти в 5,5 раз больше, чем добыли майнеры за тот же период — около 13 000 монет. Такое положение наблюдалось практически все прошедшие 12 месяцев за исключением нескольких коротких периодов. 🔺С другой стороны, инвесторы накопили главную криптовалюту более чем на $5,1 млрд. Получается, спрос на рынке в последнее время был значительным, невзирая на резкий приток средств, регистрируемый биржевыми фондами. источник:https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2432005 ——————————————————— ОБМЕНЯТЬ  / ПОМОЩЬ  / БОНУСЫ  / ОТЗЫВЫ
    • ☀️Радуемся лету вместе с PROXYWINS! Дарим скидку -25% по промокоду SUMMER25 на летний сезон!
    • 💰 Bitrezerv.com предоставляет вам возможность обмениваться криптовалютой в любой момент, и не требуется верификация!    Автоматические обмены - это просто и быстро! 🔄    #CryptoTrading #BitrezervAdvantages
    • Биржа Bybit листит Aark (AARK)                Дроп в честь события будет объявлен в ближайшее время Для получения дропа нужно выполнить несколько действий: Регистрация по этой ссылке | Верификация 1 уровня по ссылкеСледить за анонсом листинга по ссылке, и после старта нажать кнопку УЧАСТВОВАТЬ.4. Завести депозит не менее 100 USDT и купить любое количество токенов #AARK на сумму не менее 100 USDT  Дата листинга: 10 июня 11:00 (UTC+3) Депозиты: 10 июня 09:00 (UTC+3)Детали события будут известны в ближайшие дни.
    • Биткойн продолжает снижаться после «вдвойне странной» торговой сессии в США, при этом поддержка цены BTC находится под вопросом.     Биткойн 8 июня достиг отметки 69 000 долларов, а трейдеры приходили в себя после внезапной распродажи. Часовой график BTC/USD. Источник: ТрейдингВью Биткойн и Эфир остаются в низу после внезапного падения Данные Cointelegraph Markets Pro и TradingView показали, что поведение цен BTC стабилизируется на выходных. Крупнейшая криптовалюта пережила внезапную волатильность на предыдущем открытии Уолл-стрит из-за данных о занятости в США, которые были названы «шизофреническими». Затем ситуация усугубилась обвалом альткойнов, который произошел благодаря реакции рынка на прямую трансляцию инвестора под псевдонимом Roaring Kitty. BTC/USD достигла локального минимума в 68 450 долларов на Bitstamp, в то время как крупнейший альткойн Ether ненадолго упал ниже 3600 долларов. 12-часовой график ETH/USD. Источник: ТрейдингВью   Отвечая на события последних 24 часов, торговая фирма QCP Capital назвала сессию в США «вдвойне странной». «Это было достаточно запутанно, чтобы спровоцировать отказ от рисков в преддверии данных по инфляции в США и FOMC в следующую среду», — написали они в своем последнем обновлении для подписчиков канала Telegram. QCP сослался на макроданные следующей недели, которые включают индекс потребительских цен (CPI), а также на заседание Федеральной резервной системы для определения политики процентных ставок. «Затем последовала прямая трансляция Roaring Kitty, которую посмотрело почти миллион человек, во время которой цена акций GME рухнула», — продолжил он. Тем не менее фирма рассматривала локальные минимумы BTC и ETH как «хорошую возможность купить на падении» на основе будущих действий ФРС, которые потенциально могут принести пользу рисковым активам. Появляются ключевые уровни цен BTC Анализируя ключевые уровни, аналитики рынка криптовалют рассматривали месячное открытие около $67 500 как уровень, который следует удерживать в качестве поддержки в случае продолжения слабости.   «Многие монеты находятся на уровне «сделай или умри», по моему мнению, это те типы сделок, которые мне нравятся», — написал популярный трейдер Crypto Chase в одном из своих последних постов на X (ранее Twitter). График BTC/USDT. Источник: Crypto Chase/X Потенциальным положительным моментом стало увеличение кредитного плеча через Биткойн и Эфир. «Биткойн потерял около 1,3 миллиарда долларов в открытом интересе на этом флеше. $ETH также потерял около $800 млн, что в общей сложности превышает $2 млрд только за BTC и ETH вместе взятые», — отметил коллега-трейдер Даан Крипто Трейдс . График BTC/USD с данными об открытом интересе. Источник: Даан Крипто Трейдс/X Ранее СМИ сообщали о глобальных тенденциях ликвидности, которые уже поддерживают прорыв цены BTC до рекордных максимумов.
    • Число транзакций Cardano на сумму свыше $100000 выросло вдвое7 июня криптовалюта Cardano (ADA) демонстрирует рост цены и интереса со стороны инвесторов, что, судя по всему, вызвано заметным повышением активности криптокитов.Количество транзакций на сумму более $100 000 в сети Cardano на этой неделе выросло более чем вдвое по сравнению с обычными средними показателями, наблюдавшимися с начала 2024 года.Такое развитие событий может сигнализировать о начале периода накопления, который способен поднять цену ADA на новую высоту.   Согласно техническому анализу, проведённому экспертами компании Changelly, минимальная стоимость Cardano в 2024 году ожидается на уровне $0,425, максимальная ожидаемая цена — на отметке $0,491, в то время как средняя торговая цена составит около $0,457.Эти прогнозы говорят о том, что у Cardano есть потенциал к существенному росту в следующем году, что связано с возросшей активностью китов, а также с развитием и ростом востребованности платформы.