Lesson for absolute beginners - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abiaan

Lesson for absolute beginners

First of all welcome new user,According to my thinking, if a new user wants work.here then first of all he should know the rules and regulations of this platform. Because it is necessary to work on any platform.

Absolutely right,it is very useful sharing information in this forum because it is very good point of view in this forum it is very useful and complete post if I need learn about it,I think you are good concept raise.

• +1 1

For new people, you need to learn more about the text from this forum. Of course, new people need to experience better posts about this forum. We must cooperate with them. We need to post the supplement. If the new ones make a suggestion wrong, the rest of the members will have to explain to them. Don't post any wrong posts on this forum.

On 7/12/2020 at 4:01 PM, Abiaan said:

Hey there cryptotalkers

I have seen alot of users asking a basic things about crypto here and there in the forums made me realize that there are many people who are absolute beginners and some people who is having very hard time to learn about crypto, along with i am giving the idea that how to survive in cryptotalk as well 

Lesson for beginner

when i was a beginner i spent my time to understand about the cryptocurrency in another forum and really wanted to get along with that forum because all i knew was i can earn from that site nothing more than that :classic_laugh:, so i started to observe what others are doing, i just start keep reading what others are writing in the threads but that was not so effective enough to learn about the crypto because post was made just randomly, so i thought im just wasting the time reading other threads because i barely saw any progression learning about the crypto, so i started to read article in the internet but at that time when i begin to learn about crypto there were not much articles that are helpful because you get lost at some point end up learning about out of your level , So what can be the best way to learn about crypto?

in my point of view the wise option is to take the course about crypto , in my time we had to pay 40$ for courses but luckily there are some free courses too, which i have given below 

http://cryptodetail.com

Here you can learn everything that you should know about the crypto start with the fundamentals and go through the courses and mostly asked question about Trading and Investment is also available in that site.

How to survive in the cryptotalk forum?

This is frequently asked question but i will try to make everything clear about cryptotalk below :

1. Rules : This is the most important thing in the cryptotalk, cryptotalk never bears the violation of the rules of cryptotalk, there are certain rules that must be followed by everyone are given below:

CLICK HERE ! RULES OF CRYPTOTALK

(This is just a basic rules i recommend to read every pinned post in every section before you hop in to any other topics )

2. Sections : This forums is divided with the section for different purpose. It is well explain in the topic below :

CLICK HERE ! TO GET DETAIL SECTION INFORMATION

3. Education : Its kinda funny to mention this point but surely you need a proper education to exist in this forum , at-least you should be able to understand English and grammar as well here, even if you are not good in grammar then at-least others must have to understand what you try to say , Just dont give hard time for other users to understand you :classic_laugh:

4. Knowledge : you must know that this forum is all about knowledge , you should atleast know about the basics of crypto ( i already mentioned above where you can learn ), if you find any topic that you dont know about , simply ignore that topic rather than writing non sense post 

Absolute beginners must gain knowledge about the platform and cryptocurrency from different forums. The ultimate lesson for them is to enhance their skill set by searching and reading about the crytpocurrency from platforms like cryptotalk. 

I totally agree with you and actually you said a lot in your post in which I find it very useful, since am a beginner in these forum I will try my possible best to abide by the rules and regulation of the forum and also do my work perfectly.

• Useful or interesting 1

I would like to thank you for this post because from Malala all beginners in the world of cryptocurrencies and among them I can start learning in the right way and not just by reading random topics

• +1 1

Yes if you are a beginner one rule you should follow that I think it could be the hard work because because hard work is the key of success.and also focus on your work don't waste your time in useless.

There are many lessons for beginners the most important lesson is they should not adopt the method copy paste in this way catch by the moderator and they would be blocked,so work in a good way and get success with time.

Really helpfull content for begginers because when i was new i faced a lot of difficulties because i was unaware of the things you shared in this post thanks a lot every biggner should follow these tips in order to improve his working on the forum flently and without any trouble as many of us faced.

Thankyou so much for this post . Amazing post i am newbie member this platform i learned so many things in this platform.  Cryptotalk site all over the world is good site great opportunity to earn money .

Each fledgling ought to adhere to the standards here so they will keep on learning information by perusing points here that can build their insight about cryptoworld.so knowledge is power here.

Hy companions I trust you having an incredible day I need to inquire as to whether you need to get effective in this discussion simply continue posting great substance

On 7/12/2020 at 12:01 PM, Abiaan said:

Hey there cryptotalkers

I have seen alot of users asking a basic things about crypto here and there in the forums made me realize that there are many people who are absolute beginners and some people who is having very hard time to learn about crypto, along with i am giving the idea that how to survive in cryptotalk as well 

Lesson for beginner

when i was a beginner i spent my time to understand about the cryptocurrency in another forum and really wanted to get along with that forum because all i knew was i can earn from that site nothing more than that :classic_laugh:, so i started to observe what others are doing, i just start keep reading what others are writing in the threads but that was not so effective enough to learn about the crypto because post was made just randomly, so i thought im just wasting the time reading other threads because i barely saw any progression learning about the crypto, so i started to read article in the internet but at that time when i begin to learn about crypto there were not much articles that are helpful because you get lost at some point end up learning about out of your level , So what can be the best way to learn about crypto?

in my point of view the wise option is to take the course about crypto , in my time we had to pay 40$ for courses but luckily there are some free courses too, which i have given below 

Here you can learn everything that you should know about the crypto start with the fundamentals and go through the courses and mostly asked question about Trading and Investment is also available in that site.

This is frequently asked question but i will try to make everything clear about cryptotalk below :

1. Rules : This is the most important thing in the cryptotalk, cryptotalk never bears the violation of the rules of cryptotalk, there are certain rules that must be followed by everyone are given below:

(This is just a basic rules i recommend to read every pinned post in every section before you hop in to any other topics )

2. Sections : This forums is divided with the section for different purpose. It is well explain in the topic below :

3. Education : Its kinda funny to mention this point but surely you need a proper education to exist in this forum , at-least you should be able to understand English and grammar as well here, even if you are not good in grammar then at-least others must have to understand what you try to say , Just dont give hard time for other users to understand you :classic_laugh:

4. Knowledge : you must know that this forum is all about knowledge , you should atleast know about the basics of crypto ( i already mentioned above where you can learn ), if you find any topic that you dont know about , simply ignore that topic rather than writing non sense post 

Lesson for bigginers, bigginers should be able to follow the rules and regulations of the forum and make sure they gather knowledge before they can start investing in the forum, you are always welcome mates.

There are some rules on this platform that beginners should know. When we write comments on articles, we should only write our own knowledge or thoughts. We shouldn't make copies from anywhere. If we do some research and comment on unknown topics, we will increase our writing quality. We must not break the rules.

Yes my dear learn from there I think because we are here for become the good trader and also expert. So I think we should learn everywhere and knowledge from any where then one day you will expert.

• +1 1

I agree with your topic,as a beginner this should be surely done so that one can survive in this platform,because the rules are most to work it and always learning in this platform also,this site is a wonderful platform

• +1 1

This information is important to me as a newbie who just joined the group I need to read the forum rules, avoid copy and paste also I shouldn't hurl abusive words and writing irrelevant posts that can get my posts deleted.

As we know that the value of BTC is very high at the moment, which has almost doubled towards 2020, so now we can get a good payment through posting and commenting in the forum. Apart from this, we can also get a good profit through signature campaign and investment. The forum is an interesting platform in which our learning is taking place along with earning.

Well done. You did a good job for beginners. It's true that in beginning, every man face many problems and don't know the solution of those problems that's why he became disappointed. As a senior, keep it in your mind that you also faced same problems in your beginning. Now it's the duty of all seniors to help the newbies and don't discourage them.

A lesson from we (beginners)is to learn as much as possible about the crypto before join the platform because if you do that you will always has less problem in any situation you find yourself in term of crypto.

On 7/12/2020 at 4:01 PM, Abiaan said:

Hey there cryptotalkers

Lesson for beginner

I totally agree with you. Newbies must do some research about cryptocurrency, gain some knowledge. Similarly newbies in this platform must follows guidelines and instructions and follow them. 

Hello my friend, of course, new things I have learned since, I entered this forum and I feel, happy, work, new, enjoyable, experience, knowledge of the world of currencies, and thus time-wasting profits yet, now invest your time and experience with what is better and achieve success and wealth in the future

Thanks dear buddy for sharing this great information with us beginners who have limited knowledge about surviving on this forum and cryptocurrency. I am trying my best to follow all the rules and contributing in just beginners section as I have not completed my 100 posts yet. You added getting education, using other sections, getting knowledge. I think these are the major factors which can lead someone to succeed on cryptotalk. 

this is very important, I'm new here and I want more knowledge as beginners so I will become a professional in this platform,And if you want knowledge you most go true reading topic that will make you to educate yourself on how to earn money easy so as beginners we need help from the forum.

Dear you suggest wonderful topic.And I feel relax to work here. And I am thankful to experience workers to give value to biggnners.