Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nasteno4ka25

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start?

I just learnt something very useful here. I'll try linking my yobit account to cryptotalk

My dear friend first you have to know about this forum about the rules and regulations to post the topics. When you post a topic you must clear the title and then put some valuable information in it 

My dear you can start by replying on hyped plots and posting useful plots and chia mining is a new way to get payed a huge sum of money try hard and u well get payed this platform is honest.

You have to review all the laws and rules in the About section, and abide by them to get the experience and knowledge, then you must complete for 100 posts and then every day from 20 to 24 posts to get more information and get money as well.

• +3 1

To make money from this forum , first you have to complete 100 useful posts. From then on , for each posts with valuable information and which has at least one positive remark will be provided with a certain number of satoshi. So you have to make posts that are valuable that which are most likely to get positive remarks. More the positive comments more money you gain.

Mate firstly you start work by posting.you complete your first 100 post and then after one week your earning start.if you have little knowledge and experience about trading you can start trading and buy and sell.

Read, understand and adhere to the basic rules of the forum.  Write 100 articles and free posts.  From her you learn a lot about cryptocurrencies.  Then she writes 20 posts a day.  Good and useful content.  It gives good reputation and positive reviews.  You earn good money for useful information.

Hello buddy 

first of all most welcome to this platform first you read all the rules  of cryptotalk and follow the rules  after that  you have  to complete 100 posts  on this forum then  you need to create a yobit account daily make 20 posts daily then  your earning will start  which will be  found in a week.

• +4 1

Brother if you are new here than you should concern with your own work and complete your first task of making hundred useful posts .

So you should first complete your task after that you will do 20 posts regularly when you regularly do 20 posts you will get the payment on the 8th of working but you will only get talk tokens they will only give us btc if our post get liked otherwise we only earn talk tokens.

The first thing you should do before starting to earn money within this forum is to carefully read the rules that you must follow to comment here, you must know the things you can and cannot do when creating a topic. Once you know this, you can proceed to create at least 20 publications a day with coherent content that is useful for the users within this forum. In addition, the forum also pays Yobit satochis bitcoin users for sharing useful ideas with others.

first thing you should know that this is the best accident a person can have so you should start with the rules then connect yobit account to this account and start this cool work to get cool money.

And yeh the first 100 posts is free so be patient and continue for the best results 

I also want to know  about this earnings method as from last two months it's showing that payment is temporary disabled and will activate soon but it's still not enabled and I don't think so how much time will it take till that time I think we are wasting our time by posting. 

Making money here is very easy we should do our own work and get good benefit with that but our work should be good and relevant otherwise if our post don't get positive reputation than we will don't get benefit and our earning will effect .

So do regularly work here and get good benefit .

Best of luck.