Moderator's and cryptotalk forum friends help needed - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Moderator's and cryptotalk forum friends help needed

That's true I have seen -5 reacts on your all post . This is the matter of concern . We can't be able to know the person who is giving us that negative reputation constantly but you should complain it to moderators of this forum . They will definitely do something in this regard.

Hello there greetings sorry to hear you about some people give you -5 star reputation I think your post is very useful and they should have to give you positive reputation be cause work very hard in my opinion I think their allowed there are lots of people in this forum their sole purpose is to to give every one negative reputation I don't know how but they giving other people's too so I strongly condemned that act

• +2 1

Hi dear 

This is very sad. And i think mostly new members not know the criteria of reacting so may be this will be done by mistake.

But if you are continuesly geting -ve points so you should contact the moderaters if your most is valid then they will delete all the negative reputation.

All the best work hard.

• +2 1

It's very bad to start giving each other some negative five reactions for unknown reasons and this is not good for the development of this forum because here we should control one another and show each other the righful thing to do,by doing this we will prosper together.

• +3 1

If you are constantly receiving a 5-rating on your topics and suspect that someone is targeting you, you should contact the moderators in the forum and I think they will find a solution for you.

• +4 1

Hello dear members I hope you all are you doing great work on this platform first of all I want to tell you that to all of you remember everyone is to be created always a positive and useful content on this platform when we create positive content then everyone will benefit from the

• +4 1

Hello friends, If you think that your topics are really useful and there is no reason for giving you to get a negative rate, then all you have to do is to tell the admin my messaging them on their personal messages. And they will see your posts and they can delete all the negative rates. And also you have to work harder here everyday in order to gain and earn well. Thank you.

Hello friends, If you think that your topics are really useful and there is no reason for giving you to get a negative rate, then all you have to do is to tell the admin my messaging them on their personal messages. And they will see your posts and they can delete all the negative rates. And also you have to work harder here everyday in order to gain and earn well. Thank you.

I really regret that my friend, if you are sure that your posts are useful and there is no error or violation of the laws, you must contact the administration and prove it with a screen shot, there is a possibility that one of the members is targeting you because of an old problem or something like that.

We always need experienced supervisors to help us in times of need . Because we always learn new things and try to gain experience and work properly and better.  But when we need help, we definitely ask that from the experienced and our supervisors

Welcome my friend yes you have all the right that it is bad and it harms the profits a lot especially if the process is repeated I think that the new members can make mistakes or that there is a problem related to the mobile phone that he uses or that the problem is from the Internet so we have to pay attention a lot so that we do not harm each other good luck 

This is really frustrating, we must leave our external differences outside of work, and compete with honor, but do not worry the supervisors will know who is the person doing the act, and you in turn pay attention to your comments, maybe the problem is from you or you do not observe the rules so you get a negative evaluation.

• +1 1

This is really bad, we should not do this, I think this person is jealous of you and your success here, but we have to reward those who work hard here in order to provide us with what we are taught and what information they possess, and this reward is by giving a positive reputation.

• +4 1

Dear if you are confident that your publication is useful and beneficial to everyone and got a negative assessment that you have to take the image with the evaluation and immediately send them to the supervisors and they make sure that there is a reputable use

• +3 1

I think that people who carry out such actions should be held accountable, so it seems to me from your talk that the topic has become personal, not and no longer evaluates the quality of the post.

yes my dear friend many of the people does that things they give you money reputation because they get jealous of you that how you working well here and they dislikes you.

3946 7256 posts were banned from BTC Future.
On the 10th of July, 2020, a report was released.
It's possible that certain participants (mostly new) misunderstand the ranks and believe they're responding positively instead. I gave you a +1 on that answer because it was directed at me. This way, you can be sure it wasn't me, and I won't have a bad reaction to that message. Anyway, I got a minus in a couple of my entries. Nonetheless, it

That's true, I see reacts in  your replies in this topic,  mamay be you have got some njn possible troubles with that member,  but unlikely we do not not know who gave us reacts. Contact administer and inform them this trouble, I hope they may take any reaction. 

I think that it is important that we help each other to obtain useful information about digital currencies and share it with each other, and we must extend a helping hand to new and novice members in order to reach a high level of knowledge.

Good morning my dear friends ..

Hello everyone. How is it definitely going? We, as beginners, need friends who participate in the forum and who are distinguished in it. There are many of us who make mistakes with difficulties and need distinguished people who have accomplished them. They will certainly help and I hope everyone will help each other to become distinguished and help every new beginner who will join the forum.

Thank you, I wish you great successes, success and progress.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit 🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

• +1 1

My friend, do not worry, whoever does this will not affect you as long as you work hard and compile useful posts that contain information that benefits all members of the Crypto Tech forum, no one will affect you.

This is very concerning actually, if your post is really good and useful and you are getting negative reputations on it then you have to complain it to the admin so that they can know what they can do about it. Some members keep reacting negatively even on useful posts which is wrong.

Unfortunately, nothing can be done about this, other than spreading awareness and writing about the importance of using reputation wisely and rationally, and not using it as a tool that harms others.

Nonetheless, it is a good idea to seek assistance, but in the future, you should use the report button to submit your report/complaint directly to the moderator. I am confident that your issue will be resolved in a short period of time, since they can go over it and resolve it.

My friend, you cannot know the person who is giving you negative reputation points, this person can be intentional doing that, you have to keep posting useful information and of course moderators will see that you do not deserve negative reputation points 

Dear friend, I hope the person who is destroying your reputation stops doing it. Comrades, let's learn to live together, as we all benefit from this forum.