Ethereum's DeFi tokens are rapidly outpacing Bitcoin - Page 8 - Defi - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Ethereum's DeFi tokens are rapidly outpacing Bitcoin

The truth is that the world of RC20-based tokens has multiplied.:classic_smile:

The Defi are gaining a lot of ground and may be decentralized, they are also gaining many followers.

The future of crypto wants to be the absolute control of money, thus being able to control its roots and its movements, that is why the Defis have a very important role since the rstrera is not so simple for official bodies.:classic_blush:

• +5 1

As always be good and enjoy.:classic_rolleyes:

The truth in my opinion DeFi is completely taking control of the market and this in turn is what makes Ethereum have massive profits as can be seen in the image you showed us, that is to say, Bitcoin is not the one that offers the greatest Profit is being outpaced and by far by DeFi

• Useful or interesting 1

11 hours ago, Tapiwazw said:

@Whited35so what advice can you give to someone who is considering investing in DeFi tokens. I have noted from your statement that DeFi is still highly risky as compared to mainstrean token and coins

@Tapiwazw Myself, I am into yield farming or liquidity mining to expect rewards in the governance tokens but I do not recommend it to everyone without solid skills and experiences. Yes investing in DeFi products are extremely riskiest but beauty is, high risks high rewards 😉

Ethereum defi tokens are rapidly growing like YFI coin price is higher than the bitcoin price. Defi coin are booming day by day.

It's my signature

IMG_20191208_161106161_3.jpg

The boom of defi reminds me of the boom of ethereum tokens, when they came out for the first time, everyone wanted to buy them and have them, then we already saw how it all ended, many people cheated and scammed by fake projects.

This I cannot agree with you. I wonder why Ethereum’s DFI tokens can’t quickly outperform Bitcoin. .Because the popularity of Bitcoin is increasing day by day, so many Bitcoin investors thank you for sharing this with me

On 10/11/2020 at 7:12 AM, Katynguyen said:

The truth in my opinion DeFi is completely taking control of the market and this in turn is what makes Ethereum have massive profits as can be seen in the image you showed us, that is to say, Bitcoin is not the one that offers the greatest Profit is being outpaced and by far by DeFi

@Katynguyen So what do you think, can DeFi be helpful to boost up Bitcoin? You can see a massive amounts of tokenized BTCs are locked in the smart contract of DeFi platforms in the form of WBTC. 

Defi is good but my worry is the proliferation. There are way too many projects promising same thing but delivering too little or nothing. Many of them die immediately they are listed in exchange.

• +1 1

On 10/6/2020 at 8:49 AM, Whited35 said:

@KelvinSC Are you into DeFi to invest the amounts to expect the passive incomes. In the past, DeFi tokens' crazes were stunning and some tokens were seen at the extreme peak of the price spike. Now, craze is in downtrend, I do not know what will be its base. 

i think now everyone sees the truth about how defi craze was just another scam and coins are losing its momentum and we hear stories of people who lost 360k in defi market, stick with your trading and that will be better.

• +2 1

It will never be possible.  Because Etherium DFI can never surpass Bitcoin.  Because Bitcoin is a very valuable and very popular currency.  Ethereum currency will never be popular with Bitcoin.  It will never happen.  The number of Bitcoin users is increasing day by day

On 10/16/2020 at 1:58 PM, Naga said:

i think now everyone sees the truth about how defi craze was just another scam and coins are losing its momentum and we hear stories of people who lost 360k in defi market, stick with your trading and that will be better.

@NagaMaybe DeFi platforms you are citing for. Well, I can agree with a fact that extreme DeFi crazes propels a huge amounts to lock in the smart contracts of DeFi platforms because some Yield farming platforms were generating an incredible amounts as returns. 

• +2 1

53 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@NagaMaybe DeFi platforms you are citing for. Well, I can agree with a fact that extreme DeFi crazes propels a huge amounts to lock in the smart contracts of DeFi platforms because some Yield farming platforms were generating an incredible amounts as returns. 

trust me that is how all scams start, they give you incredible returns at first and once more people get in and invest more then thats when it dump, I personally read many people already lost a lot of money there, and its just starting.

• +3 1

4 hours ago, duncun007 said:

trust me that is how all scams start, they give you incredible returns at first and once more people get in and invest more then thats when it dump, I personally read many people already lost a lot of money there, and its just starting.

@duncun007 Everything on DeFi system are carried out by the smart contacts. Concept itself is not bad but some advanced architectures are needed for DeFi platforms to ensure the top class security to the users. There will be no middlemen, user can have full financial freedoms. 

7 hours ago, Whited35 said:

To me so far there were two bubbles in crypto, the first one was the ICO scams with high returns back in 2017, and now its this DEFI crazy, i dont know how people dont learn from their mistakes.

Defi is the Boom of 2020, but we need to be careful because for example coins like YFI and IFY2 are too suspicious and maybe they are just using defis popularity

5 hours ago, Naga said:

To me so far there were two bubbles in crypto, the first one was the ICO scams with high returns back in 2017, and now its this DEFI crazy, i dont know how people dont learn from their mistakes.

@Naga Brother, wait.How can you accuse DeFi as a scam in this way? Here are so many things involved. Profit or loss depends on market conditions and adoption rates of some governance tokens from DeFi protocols. Just by taking some points, we can not represent entire industry scam. 

y a des pièces qui ont une valeur plus élevée que le bitcoin qui les compare vraiment aux bitcoins, pour être en concurrence avec le bitcoin, il faut des millions d'utilisateurs / hodlers et devrait en avoir un bon volume, toujours vu de telles pièces ou jetons aller et venir dans la veine

• -5 1

On 10/23/2020 at 8:10 AM, veimaralex said:

Defi is the Boom of 2020, but we need to be careful because for example coins like YFI and IFY2 are too suspicious and maybe they are just using defis popularity

@veimaralex Suspicious projects are to leave as they are more likely to have bug in their smart contracts. There are already some well-established DeFi applications like Uniswap, MakerDAO, and Compound etc. You can kindly check them before making any decisions. Also I ask you to check uniquness of DApp.  

I think really what happens right now with Ethereum DeFi token, they are promoting it with promotion of offering some free Tokens in exchange for investing in some Tokens with Ethereum, so it is logical there are many people who invest on it.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

eth's ecosystem is doing very well. I think this defi trend will be very similar to the coin mlm trend. One thing that proves that all the defi tokens do not have a good price they push the price to the highest price then dump, which makes the tokens not recoverable.

Ethereum-based Defi could overtake bitcoin in the near future as Defi are something new and the community is being drawn to invest liquidity liquidity in these de-centralized projects even with slightly high fees. some of those tokens could outperform bitcoin as there are more investors in the Ethereum network and DeFi.

3 hours ago, tienda said:

I think really what happens right now with Ethereum DeFi token, they are promoting it with promotion of offering some free Tokens in exchange for investing in some Tokens with Ethereum, so it is logical there are many people who invest on it.

@tiendaNot all DeFi tokens are the best performing and those who have already broken the most of the records, are supported and backed by the strongest crypto community.Let's see how long this DeFi craze will last. 

2 hours ago, raking said:

all the defi tokens do not have a good price they push the price to the highest price then dump, which makes the tokens not recoverable.

It depends on the acceptance rates of tokens by the crypto community. Regarding the pump and dump, some bigger players might get the benefits by playing the games for tradings. 

On 10/28/2020 at 3:48 PM, hungbingbong said:

defi will be the trend in the future, so there is nothing to discuss about its development. Confidentiality, safety, speed will put defi first

Why there is nothing to discuss about DeFi ? Did you mean safety of DApp and well-constructed smart contracts ? If yes, so many developers are rolling on to create the best possible blockchain architectures with all possible top classed security layers. 

1 hour ago, gogandr3 said:

Defi seems to be sustainable as they have liquidation options. There is risk involved as price of the altcoins people invest can go down a lot, making profits from yield farming dissappear.

Profits from Yield farming or liquidity mining to earn governance tokens as a reward depends on so many factors but clearly,  things are needed to be fixed in case of DeFi sector. 

13 minutes ago, Prt Btc said:

Ten DeFi tokens grew more than Bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency market in the last three months

Yes, price of YFI from Yearn Finance grew more than our exceptions but its price started to follow downtrend when DeFi craze also started to go down.