Increasing your prediction chance - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

Increasing your prediction chance

You're right,some predictions do turn out to be reality,but only if made by an experience person, that's because he's more exposed and also know more,so his prediction can be true, let's try to make research and also be ready to learn, by doing these we can explore newer things for the forum development

I do not support you in this matter. Prediction is a losers game. You should always go ahead and not care about obstacles. Set your target and fight to reach it. Don't take sides that will prevent you from achieving your goal. Stay alert.

• +2 1

Expecting prices is not an easy thing for you to work hard and make an effort and learn the basics of technical analysis and gain some experience from old members and thus you will be able to anticipate prices and things that will happen in the world of coding

• +2 1

Forecasting currency rates needs a lot of experience, and to achieve somewhat correct expectations, the currency market must be carefully monitored and everything related to cryptocurrency news and everything that experts say about it.

• +4 1

Well say my friend

We always have to work hard and constantly research so that we are aware of all that is happening in the global markets

So work hard and search carefully to advance more and more

All the best, appreciation and respect to you, my friend

Hello my friend. Your words are 100/100 correct. When we study, search, discover and follow anything we can predict, as well as with cryptocurrencies, whenever we monitor their prices, search for new news about them, gain great knowledge from them, and analyze them from all directions. Here we have the right to predict it

Thank you for this information, cryptocurrencies are difficult to predict and in order to be able to do so, you need this information in addition to trading experience in order to be able to predict their prices

Yes, thank you. I learned some things from this topic. I have to follow a plan before buying and selling and always ask experts about every process I do to ensure success in the field of cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

With proper research and good technical analysis you can make your predictions more accurate and also your changes of profits more accurate too. It is very important that you seek a lot of knowledge so that you can make your crypto experience the best.

Yes mate you are right. Your words really helpfull for chance getting. Really there so many ideas like this that will definitely change the prediction but anyway it is not easy to get. It is like a lucky chance.

I agree with you, my friend, if you work with the things written here, you will increase your chance of prediction and increase your knowledge, as search is the only weapon in the world of cryptography, if you search more, you will learn new and useful things.

Thank you my friend, these good points that will help us predict the price of the currency is more accurate than before, and through that we can get more profits in the world of crypto-currencies.

Predicting the price of cryptocurrencies is difficult compared to expecting the price of coins because digital currencies change constantly and over very short periods of time, but luck is the most useful thing in expecting

Hello my friend
Thanks for the valuable advice
Entering into the world of investment and trading requires experience and a lot of information to achieve abundant profit
Fortunately for us in this forum there are some people with experience in the field of trading and they always share their information on this topic.
In addition to the presence of some legit sites that predict cryptocurrency prices
but we have to careful all the time when doing trading cause no matter how accurate we are we may be wrong

Wish you a good luck 

• +3 1

Yes, you have done an excellent job by making these point highlighting. These are very basic point for the beginners to make workout on this forum. However I think that we should also take our regional coins news as well with respect of this forum.

Monitoring the price of the cryptocurrency for a period helps us predict it in our time and in the near future. It is not easy, but we have to do it sometimes so that we do not fall into a misfortune. 

• +1 1

I always research and learn from a lot of sites in addition to this forum and I'm still in the beginning and I don't know anything about prediction.

These tips are very useful because they will help us develop ourselves so that we can become successful traders and we can make good profits from trading, but we must try to get away from our feelings because fear and greed will cause us a lot of loss.

• +3 1

I am constantly searching and trying to enter other sections to increase my information in order to provide expertise and information to novices and I try to continue searching on Internet sites for cryptocurrency because I want to succeed here.

• +2 1

Dear to me, predicting all its forms in encryption and cryptocurrencies cannot be trusted because it is really not good, and it doesn't give you real things so it can never be relied upon. 

• +3 1

Thank you for these advice . There are some indicators that must be paid attention to the price of digital currencies to increase our efficiency in predicting the next movement, especially for people who depend on trend trading where they must define the point of change of direction precisely . The more accurate they expected, the greater their chances of profit . We must not forget that there are sudden and unpredictable movements.

• +2 1

Good advice for those who recently started working and learning about cryptocurrencies like me
I am encouraged to start investing the money that I will collect and learn how to monitor the market and currencies until I reach the experience of the old members here so that I can, as you say, predict for work and achieve good steps that I will be happy with.

• +2 1

Indeed, when we have a huge knowledge base in addition to strong experience in a specific field, we have a sense of predicting the future, so we have to strengthen our skills with the help of the elderly members of course.

• +4 1

Dear i am new here I didn't know nothing about this. I am listening about this first time. But after reading comment on this topic i know a little bet about this.  I am thank ful to you for sharing this useful topic for me. Thanks dear🌹

I think  fluctuation of currencies only d.epends upon social and economic   conditiond so predictions often depend upon luck rather than knowledge

• +2 2