Special Features and infos for new members - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Chips1213

Special Features and infos for new members

The special features of the forum is really good. This allows the spammers to get banned and also it makes users a bit difficult to earn money. If the new members works According to the rules then they will get paid for sure.

• +5 1

Yes the Info of the Crypto Talk for the New Members is nice and Very Attracting for all of us. The Crypto Talk is still Working on it's System to make this better and Better than the other Forums. I have already Noticed on the Crypto Talk.

• +1 1

Well, as the name suggests, this is about cryptocurrency. If you have knowledge on the subject you will be able to contribute. Lots of beginners had no clues and only joined the campaign trying to earn a few dollars. Was able to learn some things but still it was a lot that didn't care and was just abusing the promotion and spamming the primary section.

Cryptotalk is just like any other campaign, we only need to post quality posts. Each post will be paid. The payment that makes it special and different from other campaigns is payment by bitcoin. It is these bitcoin payments that encourage people to come to cryptotalk forums.

• +1 1

This forum is progressing everyday. We are benefiting from this forum and we learn allot about cryptocurrency. And we are enjoying working in this forum and motivated through the pay by posts campaign. 

This forum gives us many benefits of which we can take advantage of if we do things correctly, we can learn about cryptocurrencies while generating profits by creating publications so it is great that we share it with other people so that they also benefit from the work here in cryptotalk

• +1 1

Cryptotalk is good since it offers earning freedom to members. You don't have to limit yourself on one earning source they are favour circumstances to change your history don't waste your time to grab at the opportunity to change your life standard

Every features of that forum is outstanding and it's growing day by day. And they're will be a day when this forum will reach to it's height due to its features. Thanks again for sharing such a kind information with all of us

On 7/11/2020 at 12:26 PM, Zaino34 said:

This forum is good for many people and offers great benefit to them. I have invited my friends to work in this forum and benefit from them, although they face difficulty in the beginning, but now they are well acquainted in this field of work.

All the beginnings are difficult. I, like you, invited my friends to work here, but some of them were not accepted due to the adoption of English as the official language on the site, there are only two of them working here today and getting paid for writing.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

The best feature of this platform is that while working here, you can learn a lot along with earning money at the same time. If you work on any other website besides this, then you do not get opportunities from all this. On the other website, you are paid a lot of work for that, but you get very little payment, but this is a website where you can also earn money on the advice of learning a lot. And the best part of it is that you can learn a lot about trading cryptocurrencies by working here. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 7/8/2020 at 5:49 PM, Chips1213 said:

Hello, I'm relatively knew here in cryptotalk. I was invited and encouraged to post and what came to my mind is that what are the special features that we can find in cryptotalk and how we knew members can bettee contribute here and encourage more people to come here and I'm really enthused by the concept of cryptotalk so I want to know more and I appreciate everyone who can help me.

@Chips1213 The forum is wonderful as it offers benefit to everyone as you can invite many people to benefit from this forum as here in the forum many people have started their lives where they are now better off through their work, their follow-up and their benefit from this forum

This forum is good for many people and offers great benefit to them .you will learn many things about crypto currencies ,the most important of which is that this forum pays you for every post and you should be a good member by following all the forum rules and write useful posts .

There is no doubt that the encrypted talj forum is distinguish by its containment .in the field even experts who can take an interst and again information and cash 

I agree with you mate . This forum is very user friendly and easy to use . All the senior members in this forum are very helful and supportive and are always ready to help . We can learn a lot about cryptocurrency from this forum and also earn income by working here .

This forum is good for many individuals and provides them with great benefits. I have invited my friends to work and benefit from this forum, although initially they face difficulties, but now they are well acquainted with this field of work.

This meeting is beneficial to some people and provides them with extraordinary benefits. I invite my colleagues to work on this discussion and benefit from it. Most importantly, this discussion will pay you for each position, and furthermore, this meeting is the best place to learn and expand your crypto knowledge.

The special featured for new member  has to be guided by the rules and regulations of the platform.by understanding what the topic is all about before making a comment.

On 7/8/2020 at 8:49 PM, Chips1213 said:

Hello, I'm relatively knew here in cryptotalk. I was invited and encouraged to post and what came to my mind is that what are the special features that we can find in cryptotalk and how we knew members can bettee contribute here and encourage more people to come here and I'm really enthused by the concept of cryptotalk so I want to know more and I appreciate everyone who can help me.

As a beginner first of all you should follow the rules of this forum. There are many features of this forum. 

1. As a beginner you can learn about the crypto currency, crypto trading and the advantages of the crypto world from this forum. 

2. You can earn money by writing comments and posts in this forum. 

3. If you want to get payment, your posts should get positive rattings so always try to write useful posts. 

4. You can work in this forum as a part time job and you can be self employed easily. 

thanks for your encouragement my friend as I am new here that means I have not got payment even for the first payment and I am waiting for it I just curious how much time it take to start the payment system again

Warm welcome on the forum and this  forum is really good and unique in crypto world. And this forum help us to get information, knowledge,experience and most important thing is to get income from that forum. And this will give you huge earning as compare to other forums which pays a very little.

The most important feature of this forum is that you are learning and earning at the same time, and you will not find this elsewhere.

Also, here you are receiving a huge amount of information without paying for it or anything else. If you have an inquiry and asked your friend, he may answer you, but there is also a possibility that his answer is wrong.

If you ask here, you will receive many answers, and it is certain that there is a correct answer.

There are lot of good and exciting features associated with crypto talk which are yet to be discovered by you. Also there are lots of things to learn and observe here about crypto currencies. Also everyone are treated as same in here and there is no discrimination against rank or anything.

On 7/11/2020 at 8:32 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Welcome friend, this forum has many good features and benefits that will make you enjoy the forum and your time. You will learn many things about crypto currencies, you will earn for your posts and you will have many new friends. 

All the other things you have said right but I am here from many days. or months you can say, but till now I have not made any friend and I do not think I will make any sooner.

CryptoTalk forum is very useful and necessary in terms of the amount of important information present in the various sections of the forum as it makes you a good experience in the field of cryptography

I invited many friends here and explained to them the forum rules and instructions and they are now with us and they have become very experienced and thanks to the cryptotalk forum

Welcome to the forum here you will find many special functions which provide us with many benefits but you must first read the general rules of the forum so that you know how the forum works correctly and know how to do things right so you can enjoy the many benefits that this wonderful forum offers us.