Be Careful ! - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bino

Be Careful !

On 7/6/2020 at 10:05 PM, bino said:

Hello Guys! How are you all? This topic is all about our work. Are you guys finishing the 50 maximum posting daily? If yes, very good! How about those finishing at least half of it? Well, that's fine! Don't worry you can finish a 50 post daily as time goes by. And to those who barely finish half of it? That's fine! Just keep going! You can do it! 

Why I'm asking this kind of questions? Because I just wanted to give some advice to everyone here in the forum to be careful! To be careful on posting. Some of you or us are wanted to finish the 50 post a day or at least half of it, and because of this, because of pushing hard we sometimes posted a nonsense comment, a useless post or we don't know what we are saying in the post. We are forgetting about the rules because of pushing too hard and sometimes this may causes of getting a warning points or worse you might get ban.

Yes I understand that you just want to finish your daily task, but please don't push yourself too hard. Don't force yourself to finish your daily task if you think you are just forcing it. If you can't finish today, there are tomorrow. Just rest for a bit if you are experiencing this kind of feeling. One reason that you need to be careful in forcing yourself in posting is it because we only get our payment on September. Be careful on posting because when you get banned, all your hard work will fade away like a bubble who just popped in the air. Just post what you can and be careful in posting to avoid violating any rules that can endang you on getting a warning points or get banned.

Don't workhard, Work Smart! I hope you learn something on this topic. Good luck in posting guys!

images (4).jpeg

thnk sir

I am also beginner on this forum and i am also be careful to posting a post in cryptotalk. I am posted only 20 to 30 post in a day and i hope you other senior give me good suggestion about such forum.  

I really don't know why people post unuseful things ! If you post like that admin will delete it ! So don't do it for completing your task ! Just share your knowledge good way that people will learn from you

I think the first factor to take into account in relation to this issue is the quality of what we share here, that is where the great difference between spam and nonsense publications will be eradicated.

Wanting to force yourself to reach the maximum number of publications and publish without even creating an atmosphere for debate, I see it totally unnecessary, because the main idea of the forum is that, to share knowledge through debate.

I totally agree with you.

On 7/6/2020 at 5:05 PM, bino said:

Hello Guys! How are you all? This topic is all about our work. Are you guys finishing the 50 maximum posting daily? If yes, very good! How about those finishing at least half of it? Well, that's fine! Don't worry you can finish a 50 post daily as time goes by. And to those who barely finish half of it? That's fine! Just keep going! You can do it! 

Why I'm asking this kind of questions? Because I just wanted to give some advice to everyone here in the forum to be careful! To be careful on posting. Some of you or us are wanted to finish the 50 post a day or at least half of it, and because of this, because of pushing hard we sometimes posted a nonsense comment, a useless post or we don't know what we are saying in the post. We are forgetting about the rules because of pushing too hard and sometimes this may causes of getting a warning points or worse you might get ban.

Yes I understand that you just want to finish your daily task, but please don't push yourself too hard. Don't force yourself to finish your daily task if you think you are just forcing it. If you can't finish today, there are tomorrow. Just rest for a bit if you are experiencing this kind of feeling. One reason that you need to be careful in forcing yourself in posting is it because we only get our payment on September. Be careful on posting because when you get banned, all your hard work will fade away like a bubble who just popped in the air. Just post what you can and be careful in posting to avoid violating any rules that can endang you on getting a warning points or get banned.

Don't workhard, Work Smart! I hope you learn something on this topic. Good luck in posting guys!

images (4).jpeg

Really thanks for all these advices I'm new in cryptotalk and many of my posts was deleted but I learnt my wrong now I'm trying to be smart and do good job

Jobs section, on the other hand, is where job openings can be posted. This is the place for employers to seek new professionals to work for them. The opposite of Services section where the person is openly applying and seeking on his professional title.

Thank you very much for your advice and I must tell you that each one applies to all situations that exist within the world of cryptocurrencies. It is a pity that there are people and platforms that say that they are going to double your money but in reality they do not, it is so common that before investing your money in something you have to read a lot and be well informed about where your money is going to go.

• +1 1

Good post, it can serve many new users. If we comment, we share nonsense post to what we are going to talk, we will not be successful. Everything has to be a reference to the subject of what we are going to comment or post. Thank you

Making a quality post is not as easy as it sounds, I respect those who make 50 posts a day, I don't know where they get so many ideas to achieve something like this, my physical and mental limit is at 20 post per day.

I prefer to stop at that point because if I continue, I may post something nonsensical and may be penalized for it.

Definitely we should Becareful with our assets we should always remind that this is a digitak money and scammers wanted to ijack our funds that is their aim and plan always so don't share secret your private keys and password to third party

Yes, it's  better to think about  what are you about to comment and to be honest  it happened to me and got my post deleted, but i learned from that and now i try to make more valuable post for the community, so people can learn from me and i from them.

• +1 1

There are many publications and more than anything one issues opinions on the subject in question, be it airdrop, btc, trading or whatever, I am interested in knowing and here I have learned a lot these days, knowing from the lived experience of each one about this world and seeing that I am not the only one with the same thing encourages me to continue and see that I am on the right track.

We do not have to do 50 posts a day. This is something that no one imposed on us.  This forum is a campaign for discussion and talk about cryptocurrencies, trading, investing and other topics related to cryptography and working on the Internet.  I work on this forum in my spare time and I never pressure myself to finish 50 posts per day.  Writing 50 posts per day will make some of your posts not good or bad and you will receive poor reviews on them. We should focus on the quality of the posts, not on the number of them.

Hey. very good description. Especially now, when there is such a high demand for creating posts to receive an airdrop.

Hello! Very true everything you are saying!

And I totally agree

Although I am new to the forum and there are currently 20 posts a day, I think that the entire community should do exactly what you say.

On 7/6/2020 at 11:05 AM, bino said:

Don't workhard, Work Smart!

This way we all avoid having posts and comments removed, and we help moderators with spam content

Thankkk u for your advice, currently many users are doing the 100 post task, and I know that it can be frustrating for many, which leads to comment on useless things.
Let's be patient and follow the rules.

Thank you!

This is an excellent reflection, I hope we all understand that doing things without respecting the rules does not bring good results.

The important is not writing a record of post per day, the important is to be worry about your post for not be deleted. So don't worry about the time take your time in doing some search about what you will comment here, then write it, the moderators qualify just a good and constructive post, bad or spam post will be cleaned. So be careful!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

This is the problem you present! People should not post just to finish a task! They should post becasue they have something important to add, which gives some value to the community of cryptotalk. Another think is that rules makes you NOT follow this ideals...

Those that don't mind the forum rules and regulations are the one posting unuseful post some of them can post without knowing that unuseful post is been deleted by moderators. Therefore take your time to member's post it also part of learning new things and you will gain something through their post

I agree with you! Its good to write all 50 topics when you have something important to share with other members or when you will find interesting topics to reply. If you will force to finish all 50 posts while they are meaningless, you can ban your account easily.

When we are greedy and we want all of it what us being offered we start posting without caring much or the content, and ultimately we lose everything, that is why the number of posts are reduced to 20 per day.

I like this content that you made my friend. Posting 50 per day or let me say 20 it's not that easy for us, it can cause for our eyes to get blur or damage so we need to take a break four 2-3 hours and if we don't rest maybe our post may become non-sense or not having a quality because the willing for us to finish the 50 post or 20 post per day.

• +1 1

Well you are saying 50 post. And it's the daily limit. I think that we must focus on quality of post but not the quantity. Take your time and create some good stuff. Commenting on others post is also important but not as much as creating a post. And always give appropriate ratings.

That's a great piece of advice it's true we shouldn't force ourselves to accomplish the daily maximum posts if we can't but let us only do what we can and by doing so I also believe we will be safe from commenting unuseful things out of panicking that may result into a ban or receiving warning points.