Be careful which platform you choose for investment - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

Be careful which platform you choose for investment

Hello everybody I would like to say that you must be very careful about investing you are earning. You much to invest your money at very safe places like yobit. It is very safe secure and instant.

Hello everybody I would like to say that you must be very careful about investing you are earning. You much to invest your money at very safe places like yobit. It is very safe secure and instant.

The higher the reach of online economy system , the cater scammers grow. In these desperate times , there is a sudden pre requisite to be well aware and careful about the presence of such scams. Our text inbox and email inbox are usually filled up with a lot of tempting offers and when we click on their links , we are victims. So I recommend all of you to be extra careful and focused on not giving opportunities to be cheated.  

This is entirely true, unfortunately on the internet there are many fake investment sites so you should not invest in these sites in order not to lose your money, I advise you to invest in Yobit It is very secure and you can cancel your investment at any time

• +2 1

We must be careful about which forum we sell for investment. We will get to know the forum better first. Whether the forum is real. It is better to check the investment in the forum. Then I will invest.

No doubt  this site is good and trustworthy. you can invest this site .Be careful  your money is so important si invest be careful any site . But this site is good to earn and ivest money . Thanks for sharing this information  

• +2 1

Very useful posts. It is really a good topic this is very important to know which platform you choose for investment. There are alot of fake investment sites in the internet so you should always be careful.

• +3 1

Hey dear you have share a useful knowledge with us as we all are here related to this fourm try to gain more profit and invest our earnings to gain more profit so we all should gain knowledge first we should be aware of scams otherwise we can lose all our earnings

• -5 1
  • +2 1

Yes we should always be careful before investment.Because there are many fake sites .If we did not sure that site is true or not than we shoud avoid to invest.if we invest with out conform the site is true or fake we only waste or money and time.

• +2 1

20 minutes ago, Sara akram said:

No doubt  this site is good and trustworthy. you can invest this site .Be careful  your money is so important si invest be careful any site . But this site is good to earn and ivest money . Thanks for sharing this information  

Yes there is lot of site are trustworthy or legit but more than that are fake. Those scam site that will promise to double your earnings after a short period of time but it wouldn't happens. So we have to research first to know its history then jump for investment on it and it make sense @Sara akram

Edited by Ryan_07
  • +4 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Hello my friend, I am a new member, but from what I have seen in the topics I have read and what the people working in this field told me that many people have been exposed to some kind of fraud through the modern investment platforms that spread on Twitter that give high rates in short times so that it is possible To entice people with these ratios, unlike reliable sites and platforms. Experience has shown that investing in reliable currencies such as Bitcoin is more secure than new, unstable currencies, and we must all be careful about the platform in which we invest our money.

• +4 1

Thank you dear for giving this advice to aware newbies to always invest in trustable platform.many plate form give us big offers they are fake never trust on them.if we invest in theses platform we loss our money.so carefully choose any platform for investing coins.

Thank you dear for giving this advice to aware newbies to always invest in trustable platform.many plate form give us big offers they are fake never trust on them.if we invest in theses platform we loss our money.so carefully choose any platform for investing coins.

There are always some unreliable sources and platforms, too, there are many of them, so you must know the platform that you can trust in order not to lose your money and achieve the desired profit. I personally know the yobit platform only and who I trust I advise whoever wants to start trading with this platform.

On 7/6/2020 at 2:51 PM, lharost said:

Since recently a huge number of investing platforms created I felt that it was needed to give a little warning to those that are new to crypto or investing area, first of all you have to remember that any platforms that promises to give you a big return in a short period of time is scam until proven otherwise.

Obviously 10% a day is not achievable so don't fall for those returns, in addition to that only invest in platforms that are trustworthy and have a certain good reputation, for example any investing opportunity provided by known exchanges like Binance, kucoin, Yobit or other known exchanges can be trusted so try to stick to them for investing instead of some random investing platform that you just found on twitter or something.

One other important thing is to always keep in mind that the coin that you choose to hold and invest on unless it's a stable coin can have a drop and decrease in price in that period of time that you are invested in it so either just invest in stable coins or do your own due diligence and pick the best investing opportunity not necessarily the highest return.

yes it is very important to be clear in fake or legit platforms some newbies just invested money in low quality exchanges and then face difficulty so it is good to use known exchanges for their investment and get good profit from there.

Hello mates, we need to choose the platform properly before investment. Otherwise we have a chance to lose our money. Crypto world is so difficult for us. A lot of scammers always waiting for our wrong steps. Do your own research before investing. 

• +1 1

I agree with you, we must be careful in choosing the appropriate platform for the investment process, as there are many random sites through which you may be exposed to deception.
The yobit platform is one of the best and most secure platforms, and working on it is easy and fast.

• +1 1

My friend, there are many platforms around the world, but you must choose the well-known platforms because they are more secure and trustworthy than others, and this platform is the best in terms of material and scientific gains

Many new bies like me have lost there money because we did't know that which plat form is trust worthy or which platform gives more benefits but from your post i gained very informative information thank you dear your post is great 

Allah's plans are better than us !

We have a huge variety of platforms to make investments. If you want to put money in any of them you should inform yourself a lot about its capitalization, history, security and speed in payments or transfers.

This post is very useful for unexperienced people. Don't trust at any sites which promises that you give a big return it's all scam. We should beware from such scammers and do some research before investing. Cryptotalk gives us great opportunity to learn trading from this forum soo why don't you avail this opportunity which is totaly free. Stay safe from such scammers. Thanks 

@Loca3hood Right. I saw nowadays so many fake trading platforms in internet. As a new tarter anyone can not understand which is fake and which is so much beneficial. I think they need research first about brokers. Because trading is a work of so much research. 

Unfortunately, this talk is accurate, especially these days, as there are many platforms that take advantage of these opportunities, and for anybody there are many victims who lose their money for these reasons, so caution is necessary and obligatory.

Yes friend, thanks for the information, I would also recommend investing only in verified pages, Coinlist takes out good projects, I remember that Solana and Celo were launched on that platform, there is also the Binance exchanger with its LaunchPad section in which you can invest in new projects without no risk.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/19/2021 at 8:29 AM, Ayesha ali said:

Choosing investment plans should come considerably after you have made a thorough research about the site and all. Lots of sites do.come.and.display themselves as very good whereas they are just the scam that the others are. You need to look into the profit you will gain and how you can manage the loss if you invest in any site

Hi mate,thank you for sharing this with us @Ayesha truly there are some platform that looks real when you log on to the site but with their plans you will realise that it is too good to be true from there you will know that the only thing such want to offer is to scam you of your hard earned money.do not invest what you can't afford to lose especially on those suspicious sites.

Absolutely yes, you posted a very wonderful topic here friend, though there are many as possible platforms online which some of this platform are fake, but I think yobit is among one of the best platform ever where people are investing and making a lot of money or profit in return. So friends is good to trade in yobit

As it is the custom and additionally our own duty to be sincere along with your personal dealings.  It's far the satisfactory for everybody. We have to be careful of the whole lot we do. We must be grateful of everything we have. And now in this platform of incomes we ought to be cautious for our posts that we must posts on daily wages .