How can I get visitors to my profile - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can I get visitors to my profile

The profile of any member should be perfect with a good picture and his posts must be with high ratings but this is hard something for a new account.

Thank you, dear friend, for explaining this useful feature. I noticed its presence when I entered the cryptotalk forum, but I did not know how it works now with the participation of adults. I know thank you

You can modify your profile and personal photo. In any case, your posts, if they are distinctive and unique, will make you a famous person.
And that will increase the number of followers

• +2 1

I can tell you from my experience as a follower , when I was a beginner I noticed that there is a few members who posting new topics all the time and all this posts was very helpful for me , so I start to look at theirs profiles and follow them in order to notificate about everything new they post , so posting high value topics is the great way to get followers .

• +4 1

This is simple, if your profile is distinctive, there will be a lot of visitors and followers, you have to improve the quality of your content, the more good the content, the more admirers it has, and this will positively affect your account.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Personally I don't see a reason to increase my profile views. I might occasionaly visit a profile of someone that writes quality posts and follow, and perhaps review the topics this member created.you have worked to point out some good topics.

If i create constructive and quality posts, I believe so many members start to visit my profile so I do absolutely nothing here to increase profile viewers except focusing to create good posts or topics. Anyway, your topic is helpful that you have worked to point out some good tips.

Any users can visit your profile if they are interested in one of your posts, but the forum does not pay for profile visits, so if anyone wants visitors to come to his profile, he must write posts that are really interesting.

You can get the visitor on your post by sharing links with friends and other people's trans2 friends public they get visit on your post and you will increasing your member visitor on your first the best way to increase the visitor on your post.

Wow, this is great information, thank you for sharing it with us, my friend, the forum is wonderful and very helpful thanks to the cooperating members

If we learn and create interesting and informative unique topics in the forum, other members will visit our profile to learn information from us.

Well, my friend, it is not necessary to obtain or collect followers on your account because this does not benefit your account, but with hard work and patience, you will reach high levels of profit.

Hello dear, the best thing you can do to get followers, repetition and fame in the system is the result of hard work towards making a good contribution to the post and useful in high quality. Profile views depend directly on how people view your content in the forum. Thank you very much.

Well explained mate to get more visitors to our profile we must be productive with good contents that will attract more members in the forum as they will be opted to see more in our profiles it's well said and straight forward .

To get visitors on your profile you must post unique content. Your posts should be informative and useful. Content should be easy and easily understandable to everyone. In this way people will give you reputation and visit your profile.

I think, my friend, the popularity of the forum depends on the quality of your comments and posts. When a senior or junior member sees your post as valuable, they will visit your profile and give you a rating.

Simply you can get visitors to your profile, when you post good and new content, but I don't think that members visiting your profile will increase your profits.

• +3 1

Dear when you share a good posts. And share a good topics. And provides the people valuable information. Then you will get positive rating. In this way your account developed. That thing attracts the people to visit your account. 

Yes dear mate you are right. Through this method we can easily identify that who visited our profile. There are so many methods to make the people visit our profile by putting a good profile picture, by posting intresting and good contents post.

In fact, my friend, posts with high interest content attract the rest of the members to read these posts and get the benefit from them in addition to the fact that they earn the member a good reputation.

In my point of view if you make a useful and informative post then people wants to visit your profile and also want following, so it is totally depends on your knowledge because knowledge is a key of success.

My dear friend ,Yes, that's right, I think that the many visitors to your profile increase, this is evidence that you are doing a good work in the forum and publishing important and useful topics for all members of Cryptotalk who want to visit your profile to follow you.Take care.

I think if you post attractive, unique and useful content for members and also to develop the level of the forum, the number of your followers will become large due to their desire to benefit from your experiences, but this requires you a lot with work and reading about everything related to cryptocurrencies in order to become an expert in it.

You post meanful topic yes Its really good feature in this forum,because in this new campaign we earn talk tokens when we receive good rating, so we need our profile enable because when any member thinks our content useful then he/she visit our profile and gives reputation points also, so always tries post useful and meaning full content to attract our forum members...!!!

i hope you all are doing really well and  hope you all are fine and enjoying your healthy life First of all welcome to all of you on this platform with good wishes first of all i want to tell you dear i am relly grateful to tell you dera your [post is very helpful for me and also for all beginners a am also a beginner on this platform