How can I get visitors to my profile - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can I get visitors to my profile

You shared an interesting information here. It will surely motivate newbies to creat attractive posts to attract others on their profile. 

• +1 1

I think if you can create a useful post With a good and quality content. Most members will like to visit your profile, for them to get knowledge on how create their own useful post which the forum members will gain from it.

hello my friend and thank you for this interesting subject, I agree with you we all need to be known in this forum it motivate us to do our best and make good topics

Its a good thing for all of us. 

On 7/6/2020 at 1:27 PM, Babubu609 said:

W͎E͎L͎C͎O͎M͎E͎ T͎O͎ C͎R͎Y͎P͎T͎O͎T͎A͎L͎K͎ F͎O͎R͎U͎M͎

Mon_6_07_2020_09_08_39_1594022971566.jpg.af2f71f4e9319b684483d6a45e841353.jpg

Good day to you all friends! You are all welcome to cryptotalk forum. Here I from the forum will explain to you about   how we get visitors and how can we increase numbers of visitors in our profile and why we need them. 

✓ Many of us will be thinking what are the need of visitors to our profiles?

✓Do we get paid for visitors?

✓Why is this feature included and attached to our profile?

✓ How can I locate my visitors in my profile?

Here are answers to this questions:

* What are the need of visitors in our profiles?

do you know we are the reasons for the visitors in our profiles. Yes the reason is you because your post  really attracts their attention when everything you post good qaulity post. Many members try to visit your profile so that they will see how well you are working in the forum. When you are that type of user that have good contents and good reputations with followers that like to be your friends. Secondly when you always responds to qoute which really helps them they visit your profile to follow you. 

The need of visitors in general is to allowed other users to know you and follow you. High number of visitors hope responsible and respected you are in the forum.

* Do we get paid for visitors on our profile?

No we don't get paid because of visitors we have in our profile but makes you to be a trusted and respected member.

* How can I locate my visitors?

You can locate your visitors on your profile when you scroll down just exactly as you can see right here on the image below.👇

Screenshot_20200706-091715.png.c4f4a624a313a9bf25ccd371bffcc282.png

The number of views you see on the profiles are friends that visit your post. Members on leadersboard are mostly the users that have high visitors. 

* Why is my visitors not visible what is happening with my Profile?

This questions comes from newbies and low members in the forum. Your visitors visibility is off as a newbie you need to on it when you click on enable just like on the profile image..Screenshot_20200706-091741.png.03ccfeb76c974fe9e4ed8dfb286efe2c.png

Click on enable that is all you need you can view your visitors. When you have high post low number of visitors you need to improve the quality of your post.

Thsi is the best use of this feature in this forum and was the reason why it is attached to our profiles. The teams can use it to evaluate between the good and bad members on the forum.

Bͦeͦsͦtͦ oͦfͦ lͦuͦcͦkͦ fͦrͦiͦeͦnͦdͦsͦ

Thats a good and informative points for all of us. When someone visit our profile and take a positive reputation. Its a good thing to get a good reputation in this forum.

This was a inspiring and helpful topic that you created my friend. Seeing someone explain the use of this feature was really helpful for us beginners here and I agree what you've said that we get some visitor because they see that what are we doing here like posting is really helpful.That means good post attracts and increases the number of view which means the more qaulity post you wrote the more viewers you get and more respected and trusted you become.

I think visitors can increase our number of followers which in turn see our every post and give rating to that. In this way our reputation increases. Visiting other's profiles can also help us to learn from them.

• +2 1

By sharing link with your friends. If you don’t have this kind of circle and group. Then you have to do it by yourself. Try to make unique and more informative post. Then you will get automatically followers. When your post is good. They want to see more post.          

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Well it's good when I see that many people have visits my profile and the only way to bring the visitors to your profile is that u she write awesome content and valuable so that people tend to search ur profile but remember this would bring any rewards but enough motivation to do more

I think its important that we do read the contents that are offered in the this place so to me we need to find that solutions that are powerfully working perfectly and we need to work and find the grestest effort to which we need to find solutions to what we are doing there is a lot of ideas that there is something happening right now we have to really be good in what we are having right now we need to be even good in finding solition to the ideas that are right now

You can invite people Look at their profile You can message us by giving mobile .

When you learn how to work in the office, you have seen that we can call them to you very well .

Open the ID of whom you want to call and follow it When you follow us, people will call you, Sir, you will be able to know each other well and can communicate 

Awesome question ,you can get a visitor through your profile if the member want to gain more experience in this forum this will and make sure it did not go against the rules and regulations of this platform.

For this you must make a good post. You have to make a good profile. You have to make a meaningful content post. By doing this we can attract everyone's attention. They will visit our profile.  This way we can bring visitors to our profile.

I can attract the attention of other members through following some steps, they are as the following, i have to create good content that is full of information and tips, i have to write understandable  language that is easy to be read. If you follow these two main steps, you will get good visitors for your profile.

I like your topic is very useful for the beginners , it will helpful for them . Yes to get a lot of visitors you have to make a useful topic to make people visit you profile and reading other topics for you.

• Useful or interesting 1

I can get guests to my profile by posting innovative subject. In the event that you post innovatively and decidedly, individuals will follow you and visit your record. You can likewise share the information about exchanging or trading. It is a decent method to draw in individuals to you. On the off chance that you do this you can get alot of positive appraisals.

I think this platform member wants its  profile to be high and a lot of people like it and at the same time its post definitely needs to work hard and at the same time we need it. That we should focus on our work and make it better and follow all the rules and we should learn a lot that provides its benefits and good post.And with that you need to know how to find your profile on a good profile that has many other attracts.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

This is a very good feature and thank you very much for sharing with new members. I think apart from this, we can also increase the visitors on our ID in such a way that our posts are very meaningfull and favorable. When our posts benefit people, then our profile visitors will also increase 

If you will make a good and useful content visitors will definitely visit your profile.You should have good reputation in the community.Just keep posting good content.Good luck. 

• +2 1

On 12/21/2020 at 12:43 AM, Nour123 said:

The number of visitors to our profiles is not very important because it will not help us much in increasing profit.  However, we can increase the number of their visitors by taking care of placing a personal photo and cover photo to attract attention as well through frequent posts and interactions with other members.

I think this kind of post is repeated in previous day's . Anyway , visitors need to know about your information. If they like Your one post they are eager to know your other topics . So make useful and informative posts to attract visitors.👍

By posting a good and useful content you can get visitors to your profile.You should have good reputation in community.Just keep posting useful content.Good luck.

Yes my dear visitors will be interested to visit your profile if you have good reputation from the forum community, but different from that it would be very hard for people to be visiting your profile. 

Thank You for this information. If you need profile visitors, must you have to create good quality post,  and you have to make useful comment.  If thy people like your post and comment thy guys definitely visit your profile. And this is the reason behind the visiters🤗🤗

Work hard,  Be Fair and Honest✌🏿

Thank you my friend for sharing those valuable information with us.as a new member I really needed to know this information. I was looking for this information for quite some time but I didn't have a clue what to do but now I know. So one must focus on making quality post in this forum and share as much information as he can. If people likes it you're reputation will automatically grow and you will have good followers.

Gaining attention on your wall is very easy and cheap.when the right thing is done,so people cheep in.that will only not gain you attention but recognition.

Thanks for sharing this useful and informative post my friend . In this way we can do enable our profile that's why this is very helpful information for us . And you say right my friend we don't get paid for visitors . It makes our profile trusted I agree with you in your opinion .