How to make other donate you ? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Magnom

How to make other donate you ?

Many system to donate... But i am not donate  i am a crypto member i think crypto learn me very much. Active user member many thing learn crypto...    

In terms of awareness regarding that the reserve feature for donation this post is very much useful. But I don't think even if you set it's this way people would come and donate money in your account. Money is not something that would be given freely from one person to other just like any other kind of likes. so if it is for a genuine and useful purpose only people would donate BTC and ETH into your account.

I do not think that there is a person who will donate to you in this forum, everyone here is looking for profit and are not thinking of wasting their money for you, so do not tire yourself out, no one donates to you without a reason, so try to win money and rely on yourself and do not wait for others to donate to you.

5 hours ago, Mosharraf said:

@Projectcrypto,,,,Many scammers have entered the crypto world, who keep an eye on the newcomers to the crypto world and show their greed, so all members of the crypto world need to be aware, but no scammer can victimize any member of the forum, because this  Scammers are banned from the forum, but I think we should all be wary of scammers.

You have to remember that scammers don't have any means of identification and for that reason i will suggest we be careful even in this forum because i believe we have some of them together with us in this forum and ignore any suspecious message from you receive from unknown individuals.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You must know that, most people here working for earning and  will rarely donate.If we write our wallet address the scammers will hack our wallet

Thank you for sharing the process. Because as a newbie I didn't know that this feature actually exist. Now it's easy to donate someone btc or eth with their address. But be careful about sharing the address and don't give it to any scammers for earning some cryptocurrencies. It will be a great problem then. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

I have too seen this thing in the setting but I think it is just to verify your account or in future to get payments in these accounts, there is nothing like the donation in the forum, not even the section.

Yes, I've often heard about this feature, and it's really cool! Because people who like your work, they can appreciate it with money, and this is very cool. Because it seems to me that any work should be evaluated. Also, our wallet address helps us restore your account in case of any problems!

• +3 1

Regardless of the donation or support, it is a useful method in order to consider it as an additional step in the event that the ability to access our wallet is lost or penetrated, as these addresses help us in reviewing our wallets

• +1 1

That's right, friend! Here we can leave your data, which users who want to thank us, can easily do it for you! I think this is very cool, and it really allows us to adapt to the situation, allowing us to find a lot of new things! Good luck.

On 11.11.2020 at 19:51, Haso said:

Yes, you can add your portfolio in order to obtain some donations and assistance from the members, but if you provide them with useful and good ideas and topics

Edited by TimopheyKa

I never would have imagined that it could be donated at Cryptotalk, it's great that we have that option but I wonder. Who would you donate to? It must be for a good cause. But the idea of being able to show solidarity with others is fantastic.

SailorMoon!

it is a great facts mate. but we ought to handiest use it if important and do not abuse it. if you actually need a cash and also you need to begin a fund elevating then positioned first what's the intention of that fund raising so others so as to make a donation for you may believe you.

While the feature is useful, I don't think it is practical. There must be adequate reasons for someone to donate money. Today everybody is careful with their money especially with scams and frauds at every corner. But at the same time I hope some people donate money to every needy person.

In fact, I do not think that this is an effective method, it is useless, and it is useful for recovering the wallet only In addition, in order for a person to receive support and donations, he must give you a story or project that attracts others to help him and support him financially

Obviously I didn't knew about this so thanks so much for sharing with us this useful and informative content with us as it can also be used to motivate newbies and helping other forum members with problems by donating little amount of profits by setting up their wallets on their profiles for donation

download (81).jpg

• +5 1

What a helpful advice!
In fact, I've never tried it before.
I did not  know about this feature
It is a very useful post and I love that you attached pictures to explain and clarify.
You deserve a very high rating for your effort in adding a useful topic!

I have seen many time this thing and I didn't not think about this what is the purpose? And you explain it well thanks for sharing my dear friend.

• +3 1

10 minutes ago, Cryptomint said:

I have seen many time this thing and I didn't not think about this what is the purpose? And you explain it well thanks for sharing my dear friend.

But there is no donators what will be the benefit of this work. I think this is not worthable so make the constructive posts and earn.

• +1 1

On 12/18/2020 at 12:10 AM, Sarahden111 said:

In fact, I do not think that this is an effective method, it is useless, and it is useful for recovering the wallet only In addition, in order for a person to receive support and donations, he must give you a story or project that attracts others to help him and support him financially

Only you are the owner of your own benefits, for that you must study crypto-commerce and the truth is, this is a good project like many, but as far as crypto is concerned, it refers to many cryptocurrencies that can make the change in your life. see which are the currencies that are worth investing for you, it would be Ethereum, it would be a good proposal since it will continue to grow

Just now, FredyValenzuela said:

Only you are the owner of your own benefits, for that you must study crypto-commerce and the truth is, this is a good project like many, but as far as crypto is concerned, it refers to many cryptocurrencies that can make the change in your life. see which are the currencies that are worth investing for you, it would be Ethereum, it would be a good proposal since it will continue to grow

And you know I want everyone to do well and that they can make the change when they want and are well soaked in the matter and it is very important to keep your diversifications well and that everyone is happy and patient and that everyone can always cultivate it happily.

On 12/18/2020 at 9:51 AM, Noghran said:

What a helpful advice!
In fact, I've never tried it before.
I did not  know about this feature
It is a very useful post and I love that you attached pictures to explain and clarify.
You deserve a very high rating for your effort in adding a useful topic!

That's right, miss, here you can learn a lot and that many people are connected to make a difference and make all the information flow so that you can see how different business is, unlike crypto-commerce

Lovely, this is a good piece of information, I don't even know that this forum has this kind of feature, I really thought this was only good for gaining knowledge and making money, I think there are still a lot of other useful features.

• +2 1

On 1/11/2021 at 12:38 AM, Dani21 said:

Welcome, my friend, with us in this forum. Thank you very much for bringing up such a topic and sharing it with us. In fact, I do not have enough information about that. I hope the experts will help. 

In truth, we have a lot of information and in fact it is good to know what will happen with this currency and it is something that we already know that we should wait since we have to do our part and start buying that cryptocurrency that will help us shortly to be better positioned in this or in others

On 1/10/2021 at 2:17 AM, Luckyfish said:

But there is no donators what will be the benefit of this work. I think this is not worthable so make the constructive posts and earn.

I personally feel that okex is a platform where we can give our points of view but I feel that when there are constructive publications and they attract attention, it becomes more dynamic and interesting for everyone and we are also winning and we all benefit and the most important thing is to rate each other whether you are good or bad always counts for your development

My companion, all the individuals are here working towards winning cash so why give it You can work and gain cash rather than inquiring for donations When you ask a gift, you must clarify the genuine reason for the gift and give prove of your genuine purposeful

Edited by Lazarock
Repeated sentence