How can I be a good contributor to the forum - Page 45 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

How can I be a good contributor to the forum

For you to be a good contributor in this forum then you have to be bringing in new informations and keep creating constructive contents and good quality posts that will help both newbies and the senior members too.  

It is important that we prove our presence in this forum and I suggest a way for members to do some research on topics related to cryptocurrencies and share them with members, and by that we refresh the forum with information

• +4 1

By knowing the rules and conditions of this forum and by sharing your knowledge and experiences You can get good reputation in the eye of many users. the large number of activity is not enough to be a successful person, but we need a good quality of activities.

• +1 1

You can contribute to the cryptotalk forum by providing new information periodically by creating high-value topics that help members keep up with the world of cryptography.

You can be a contributor in this forum by teaching people about this forum by recommending them to work on this forum to make there life easier way to achieve there goals.you can tell them by creating good contents on this forum by working hard on it.make your contents easier and easier to understand.

I agree with you my friend, if we want to be active member and contribute in this forum, we have to create new and unique topics that attract other members and help them,our topics have to of a good quality content.

Firstly we should obey all the rules of using cryptotalk. Your advice is good to become a contributor. As a newbie i always follow your rules. It is helpful to me. I always post relevant comment to the topic         

You should need to creat important and informative topics about cryptocurrency.you need to post positive comments according to your thoughts.you should  share your knowledge and experience on this forum for other members.

Well, participate in the forum frequently, sharing ideas and creating good topics, this always with respect for the colleagues who are participating in this forum and also following the rules that are in here. From my point of view it is the best way to be a good contributor to the forum.

You are right. We Don't post like fool and dont post what is in our mind. We should research about the topic which we want to post. Always should post easy and understable topic    . Then we can be a good contributor 

This is a very good post that a members should try to read and make the firm commitment of becoming better members of this forum, whatever we are going to do should be targeted towards making this forum even greater.

You are able to be a nice contributor by following the regulations and terms of this platform, sharing your knowledge and publishing good posts and experiences. You can get positive reputation from many users by making useful ideas and comments.

When you wish to establish yourself as a valuable forum contributor, you can continue to share your expertise and experience while adhering to the forum's rules and regulations. You should also have those information in the material if it is useful and profitable to anyone. You should not infringe on other people's rights in the forum, and you should also not violate the forum's rules.

Dear we can be a good contributor to this form if we follow this forum and create topics for others which contain information about cryptocurrencies as you have mentioned that we should create one or two topics per week to get reputation thank you we will try your best.

• +1 1

Yes, to be one of the good members contributing to the development of this forum, you must first respect the rules carefully and apply them, then you must publish the new things that you learn and help all members and answer their questions, especially the beginners, so you do your homework well.

• +1 1

My dear friend, I thank you for this useful and easy participation. Yes, I think it is necessary to publish and adhere to the useful topics that have importance in this forum and also to rich in information and important things that may be useful and necessary to improve the situation of the forum and expand it. Greetings to you and have a good day

On this platform we need to create good and quality content for this platform if we want to become a good contributer of this platform so then we can do better for this platform so we can share good ideas for the betterment of this platform. 

These things I mentioned are the most important things that all members must do to make the forum better because we do not find many posts and new topics and it is important that every member creates a new post at least every week so that the forum has different topics that we can respond to and discuss.

At first glance it seems like a difficult task, but after practice you will find that things are easier. As for me, I try to read all topics. If I understand it, I write an appropriate comment based on my opinions and the information I learn from the members. If I don't understand the topic well, I never comment.

Hello, thank you  If you want to be an effective element in this forum, you must share positive and useful posts and follow the rules well. For beginners, they must first receive experiences from old members and then they can Active participation in this forum either, for the time being, they must adhere to commenting on publications and respect the law

It is very important we focus on publishing quality content rather than filling the forum with too much content that violate the rules, in addition to that , the expert should always come to the aid of the new beginners like us when they need help from them.

• +1 1

Yes made you are right there is only few things that we can do and one of them is to contribute to the forum with good content and useful quality content

Hey there,

As a straight answer all you can do is be yourself and if others find your posts worth sharing the would like, share and reply to your posts. That's the only way. There is no formula for being loved or liked by others, there are always people who would like you no matter what you do.
Have a nice day!