How can I be a good contributor to the forum - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

How can I be a good contributor to the forum

I think it would be more interesting when you create a topic that will benefit everyone here. Much better to make a quality  topics to ensure the uniqueness of this forum.

You can be.a good contributor when you create nice topic but it should be related and try to comment a topic with nice meaningful and understanding language.

• Useful or interesting 1

Indews you are right if you want to be a good contributor to this forum i think  you need to know the basics of this forum otherwise you will not go so far. Creating a topic is good thing but only if you have enough knowledge for this. Follow the rules, have detailed knowledge about what you are writing and write as much good stuffas you want.

I think that it's really important to make good topics on this forum to make it better.To be an active member we must read the rules of the forum and create at least one topic per week provided that it is a useful and important topic in the field of crypto.

Yes, I liked you very much here, have you said that you should definitely make a topic in 1and 2 topics so that you informed to forum's people can know whether you can make a post or not, so you must do one or two.  You should search here for more and more here

Basically iam fresh in this platform, however if we participate in forum with good topic improve the standard of this platform. And also it is good for new comers to involve in the discussion . So we come with relevant topic improve its quality

To be a good contributor, Not just you but also we need to providing some good information. We can make this forum more important and valuable by providing important information to each other and no false information can be provided inside it and the things that you need to know here are some of the one who are interested in its must be relatable with the topic. That's how you become a good forum member.

I would like to suggest for those who wishing to be good contributors from this forum, you'll need to be use the different crypto projects, because they will help you to get more questions or topics to post in the forum..

In order to be a contributing member in the forum, create good and new topics. Be positive and realistic in expressing your opinions. Make your comment clear and understandable so that your idea reaches the largest number of members here

I agree with you and I can add that to have the ability to create a good topic we have to dedicate ourselves to research. The world of cryptocurrencies is very extensive and there are many topics that we can take advantage of. It is advisable to always be attentive to the news channels regarding the cryptographic world to be up to date with the latest events and to be able to come to bring new topics to Cryptotalk. We must also be clear with the knowledge of the rules and apart from supporting the other members who make their participation useful in the forum, as well as helping to form.

• +1 1

Absolutely right well said . always follow the rules and regulations . creating the unique posts without mistakes and use the simple language which can easily understand by members to following these points we can be a good contributor 

It's really important to make good topics on this forum to make it better and more interesting for members of the forum. More topics more interesting discussion.

a good contributor can go as on having to be actively active and participating on the forum as that is the best expression to note a good contributor who actively help in the creation of post as well as having to help others in certain criteria's as well such as help in what is the fundamental ideas as to how the creation of bitcoin was initiated in the first place

• Useful or interesting 1

By maintaining the rules of the forum, by creating useful topic, be active and avoid cheating we can be a good contributor in this platform. We all should work hard to get good reputation.

Yes, you are absolutely right , I am agree with you, there should be one or two topics in a week that people are learn about doing in this forum. Your experience is very good 

Thank you. I liked your advice and I would like to add an important thing, which is to use simple English vocabulary so that everyone can understand it

You actually cover the topic quite well. You can be a good contributor by learning about cryptocurrency and then help the newbies in understanding the cryptocurrency. Creating friendly environment for newbies will also be great.

Rules and regulations should be followed by everyone.

You can only be a good contributor to this forum by making a good and understandable post or comment for all the group members to make it useful or that can be useful to the forum

Agreed if you want to be are good contributor in the forum you need to create topics that are useful to the forum and reply to topics reasonably then make sure you follow the rules and regulations guiding the forum strictly, thanks.

Yes it is very important and you can be a good contributor to the forum I think you need making the useful post I think. It is your main contributor I think so no need to worry one you will learn.

• +1 1

Very simple just need your attention and patience I think. With the passage of time you will learn all and then your post is so valuable so it is the your contribution I think and it is best.

• +1 1

I think We will contribute to progressing this gathering by a number of ways as given underneath By making great themes, since the gathering has gotten to be missing in modern subjects, and by replying the address in a great way so that modern one can pick up much and play their part here .and by making unused great and valuable questions for discusion so that each one here might take an interest and learn and pass on ..and by following rules set by forum

• +1 1

According to me a contributor is the one who is here for learning, teaching more than earning. We can create good post and earn good reputation in the platform. A good contributor will help others and try to report out useless post. For the development of the forum we all have to contribute.