All of us have different views. - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

All of us have different views.

Of course, we all have different opinions on a subject. The important thing is to be able to write with respect. My comment may not be liked by others. The best thing to do here is for the other party to tell us their opinion without breaking it. Everyone must be respected.

Edited by Didemnisa

Of course we should also accept any criticism since this is a forum sometimes the information we shared here has some mistake on it and we should accept it if we someone point out the mistake that we made. Don't be angry immediately when someone gives you a negative reputation, we should find first if there are mistake or misinformation in our content and if we didn't find any, then report it to the moderator since sometimes there is someone who is mad or angry to us for some reasons.

You are a good thinker or I think you should keep this app in mind, because the many people has to do with your opinion, so no one likes to use it. Find out what to look for and tactics to help ease the way. 

• +2 1

Of course people do have negative and positive thoughts on every thing but not to just discourage each other on each other thoughts since when I joined this platform I have never had any one complaining that he or she has been bias so let just use the reputation in a proper way and make a proper use ofl it, crypto currency is the best platform have ever join

Yes, my friend, we all have different ideas and views that we must respect and not offend the responses of the activist towards others, and in my personal opinion, we must learn from the criticism of others because we all have a bad reputation and a good reputation.

you could use yobit, it is have Doge on USD Pairs and that i appearance from the orders it is ... In binance it is a good exchange, to trade with dogecoin, and other cryptocurrencies, easy, safe and fast, also hotbit ... All of us have different views.

Hi friends!I think every person in this world has its own thinking.Every person here presents different views.This is why someone's negative reputations are very high but Someone has low negative reputations.Which cries out that the thinking of every human being is free form of each other 

Not everyone has one point of view, but each one has his own point of view. Some people see your topic useful and provide you with a positive reputation, and others on the contrary, provide you with a negative reputation. It is better to publish well to get the positive more.

Yes you are right Everyone gets a boost from here about knowladge And share your ideas  this Is a good platform To gain knowledge And to share your best ideas Everyone has their own opinion 

Yes, you have the right, the opinions of people are different and everyone has a point of view, but I think that the person who gives a negative reputation must provide the reason or justification for that. So that we benefit and help and be able to publish better

Yes my friend Perceptions differ from person to person and this is the main reason for the diversity of reputations between negative and positive In general, we must respect the views of others here And to go back to the reason for the existence of these negative reputation, it may be false and as a result, there will be a negative reputation.

As a new learner on crypto talk forum, we can not have the same view towards issues. We have different knowledge on on topic, we also have different educational background. 

Your topic is really interesting and realistic everyone have different thinking and views because everyone think according to their own life experiences but it's true and appreciateable that we should encourage to other views and react positive

On 7/4/2020 at 6:19 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Receiving reputation is one of the best achievement here, for me it means someone appreciates what we posted or commented but we can't change the fact that although we received good reputation there's some people who will give us negative reputation and their reason why? 

Maybe he saw something in our post that he thinks shouldn't be here or he has a view that different from us that's why he gave that. 

Although this case happens we should not think that he/she hate us but instead let's respect his/her point of view. 

Don't feel bad or mad about that, we must accept people's opinion sometimes so we can learn and grow from it. 

That's all and have a day. 

Hello! Yes u are saying right coz all people are not same they don’t though same thing. Soo all people give their opinion change. So that why we can say that people are equal to each other. 
i think you understand my word.

On 7/4/2020 at 6:19 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Receiving reputation is one of the best achievement here, for me it means someone appreciates what we posted or commented but we can't change the fact that although we received good reputation there's some people who will give us negative reputation and their reason why? 

Maybe he saw something in our post that he thinks shouldn't be here or he has a view that different from us that's why he gave that. 

Although this case happens we should not think that he/she hate us but instead let's respect his/her point of view. 

Don't feel bad or mad about that, we must accept people's opinion sometimes so we can learn and grow from it. 

That's all and have a day. 

Exactly we all have different opinions and its absolutely right we don't feel discouraged when someone give us negative reputation its does means all.time that we post useless information may.be they have different point of view about that topic and they don't like.your point of view but there is some.members who also give good reaction.to that post so.something's based on.the opinion so don't worry about that

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, my dear friend, the positive reputation in this forum is a very important thing in order for a member to gain a positive reputation. He must follow the forum rules and make his post or topic useful and attract the reader to establish a positive reputation for you. As for the bad or negative reputation, your topic or post should not violate the rules of this forum or anything that offends the forum, you must avoid it in order not to get a negative reputation

Yes I totally agree with you it's not everyone that's going to like our posts some would like and some would have different opinions we all can't have the same that's this forum is a learning class for us we all share our ideas and learn from it so don't be angry when some gives you negative reaction.

• +2 1

yes everyone has their own opinion and own views. Because all people don't think same. It depends upon their life style and thier surrounding environments.. But to say other wrong and oneself right is not so good. Just like the comments we do here ,we must appreciate others opinion not to give them negative react. We need ti spread positivity here and to appreciate others opinions

Yes you said absolutely right the view of the every person is different and I want to tell you that when you work on this forum you should to keep patience and first of all you should to make your useful hundred post after that you will get the pay

Yes we all has different point of view in our life like someone might be thinking negatively while some people might be thinking positively on the same issue or topic. So we all have different view in life

You are able to write bro. On a single post someone give us positive application and someone to give negative. Who give positive reputation wants to appreciate you on your work. And who gives you negative reputation may have find something in your post which shouldn't be there

In this life, there are no two people that are the same. So why expect everybody to like our subject, some people support the subject and some people do not, so through this negative reputation, they display their disapproval, think fairly and accept the opinion of members and step forward and still strive to post good content every time.

Positive reputation encourage the person work more and more  one day I receive negative reputation  I am so hearted and  I think just one point leave this forum but after  some time I realized if I receive negative reputation I have. Do any mistake then start again work . I just focused on my work not on positive or negative reputation

Our views can not be the same, people have different opinions on issues so what you think is white may be black to someone. Negative reputation does not mean that the person hates you.

• +1 1

Two people groups are not same in this world then how we think everybody like our theme, a few people acknowledge your point and a few people groups not all that they show their dismissal through this pessimistic standing, think similarly and acknowledge individuals assessment and push ahead and consistently attempt to post great substance without fail.