EasyCash Token - from the Yobit exchange - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dagamand007

EasyCash Token - from the Yobit exchange

The good thing about YOBIT is that from time to time they are bringing out new things, in this case it was Mining, very profitable and adjusts to the budget of each user, it is a great Exchange and that is what users love in addition to its security

• Useful or interesting 1

una pregunta, ¿pregunta si están son liberando los tokens yobit dlrs poco a poco mientras publicas la publicación o hasta que completemos el post 100?

10 minutes ago, TheDannyMacShow said:

Anyone know the estimated price for thes EASY tokens?

Most of their airdrops start at $1 then fall away. Maybe EASY will do same, but can maybe do the opposite who knows as depends on conditions and demand for it.

On 7/4/2020 at 7:22 AM, Dagamand007 said:

687347999_image(11).png.51c7f22b2d7ca385ce266fa4c7e3b826.png

A new coin from the Yobit exchange has appeared, the terms of execution:

You can get them in the bot from the exchange - https://t.me/fastexrobot

Get 777 EasyCash Tokens (InvestBox 1% every day)

Earn 1% daily on Yobit InvestBox and play dice!

Invest - https://yobit.net/en/investbox/

Who thinks about this? The conditions are excellent, you just need to go into the bot and press the receive button)

Hello, hopefully this token comes out at a good price, the best we can do while trading is enabled is go to the invesbox to get a better profit.

If it is the best of insurance you will go very far with your trading platform and other services that you provide with respect to cryptocurrencies such as several sections within your page.

18 hours ago, Yoanny said:

I have practically duplicated my EASY tokens, actually, Yobit has involved these tokens in a total mystery, zero info. My prediction is that they will reach a good value and that we will get a very good profit. Let's hope it's true.😉

So far , you can get percentage by putting EASY tokens in Yobit investbox. There is a requirement to play 10 Dice a day if you wish to earn 1% daily return which is not itself bad. I hope there will be the best price for EASY token.

lm waiting to see what happens with EASY, l have them in my wallet without being able to do anything with them, if anyone has information, please, it would be wonderful if you could guide me, yobit is doing very well with their airdrops, the results have been optimal so far , l think this platform will continue to grow.

• +2 1

This is good, I  hope the price will be good. Yobit should please open trade for this coin... I can't wait to trade it. 

Yobit always surprises its users and rewards them with these launches, I am waiting to know the day of trading these tokens, I have never missed a day playing dice, I hope they announce the day of trade soon.

I am in the yobit more than 2 years, because in my opinion it is the best crypto currency market, which have a lot of benefits, I sure that easycash will have very good price, and humans who honestly follow all instructions will get good incomes 

I hope that everything will be ok with easycash and the price will be large and will only move up, every day I fulfill the conditions 🙃

Thanks YoBit you always make airdrops to help traders rise their capital specially beginners. Thanks a lot. 

Note that when I did it, I do not know and I do not remember but in my yobit account I have 777 easycash I was reading your information and I am going to use that of playing with the dice to see what it is, although I still do not understand much since I am new, but could you provide me with a little more information that I can do or that I should do, thank you very much for these contributions that allow us to learn much more about the easy token

• +3 1

Remember that you cannot see the tokens in the balance yet, you must invest them in the investbox to make your balance grow, also do not forget to roll the dice. I hope to see this new token for trading soon.

1 hour ago, elileti said:

Do I want to trade this coin like I do? Thank you

Coins cannot be traded yet. You must claim your coins in telegram and then go to the investbox section and invest the tokens. Remember to leave a token to be able to meet the requirements of 10ds to receive 1% daily

I think that this already happened well, or what do you think because when you look at the date, and when I check my yobit, it does not show at any point, but the truth is that you can really see where one made a mistake and in the end made a good change.

• +4 1

wow this is interesting
but you have to be careful about free coins. because it could be dumped by the coin holders. just enjoy free money for shopping in the market

• +4 1

yobit gave this coin in his telegran bot fastexrobot for fulfilling his tasks he gave 777 easy to all his users, the trade is not yet active but if you can put it in investbox and get 1% daily but you have to play 10 easy dice for you give your 1% every day

• +3 1

I think that this token will have a good value as was DICE, a value that greatly favors us because it does not give the assurance that yobit always complies and never fails. Let's hope so with the EASY, have a good price and success for all.

It seems to me that this is a new currency from the many currencies launched by the YouTube platform. Always such new currencies are launched at a good price and then gradually decrease and fade away. So I recommend selling immediately.

• +2 1