EasyCash Token - from the Yobit exchange - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dagamand007

EasyCash Token - from the Yobit exchange

Its look like Every month yobit exchange site launched new token Which is really good step in my view.. But you have said that we can get free this easy cash token so you should give us the instructions how to get the token.. I think if we buy this token for a While then we can have good profit like another token of yobit                

• Useful or interesting 2

There are always new codes that are registered by robots, but they cannot be traded, but rather are postponed projects in my opinion. It is good to store these currencies, but we do not put ambitions on them as Easy Cash is not good for trading at the moment

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 13.09.2020 at 10:37, lowty it said:

I am very anxious for the launch of EasyCash for trade, the amount we received is very small, probably the currency will have a good value, we have to thank Yobit once again

It usually is than a smaller number of coins the higher the price. As for EasyCash if the token is linked to receiving the DLRS drop, the Easy token will be in demand and this will be successfully reflected in the auction.

On 7/5/2020 at 8:12 PM, JohanDonne said:

Yobit is keep on launcing new currency each week or month now, and after few days of trading the currency went badly dumped and the holders have to bear the loss, let's see what happens with it now.

Yes, this always happens in the currencies launched by yobit, so I sell currencies when listed on the platform immediately in order not to lose my money when the currency is dumped.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I think this has already passed right, or what do you think because when you look at the date, and when I check on my yobit, it does not show at any one point but the truth is you can be able to really look at where one made a mistake and in the end make a change. That was an opportunity that passed 

Yobit is keep on launcing new currency each week or month now, and after few days of trading the currency went badly dumped and the holders have to bear the loss, let's see what happens with it now.

Yobit certainly does seem to have a lot of very low valued coin so I am guessing this is their strategy with a lot of lesser known coins then create some sort of airdrops and ultimately get the attention of the users and get them using the exchange. Pretty good approach in my opinion.

• Useful or interesting 1

I really think the Yobit token Free Dollar coin will come out of a real high value. I believe all of these efforts are worth it and I support the #Yobit exchange

Edited by expert_para

4 minutes ago, kennydeade said:

How long does it take to easy bring some kind of dividend?

still no info easy . we just wait for annoucment from yobot team
the yobit is really good work on airdrops and bounty
i bellive that . always great airdrop with yobit 🤤 

just wait . yobit trust 

6 hours ago, mohsenfx said:

please say how can give profit 1% daily?

i put 777 in investbox past 24 hours

but no see profit

help me

thanks

As I remember you have to play dice 10 times on dice page there. Look attentively at "action" hint. it is written:  EASY 10 DS

Edited by ayoayo

On 7/4/2020 at 7:43 AM, Whited35 said:

@Dagamand007 One after another new cryptocoins are appearing on Yobit exchange, are they launching new coin fest 😜 ? Anyway, this is a reason I love Yobit exchange. Last time, got a good profit after selling DICE against DOGE , hope EasyCash has also the best future. 

I have practically duplicated my EASY tokens, actually, Yobit has involved these tokens in a total mystery, zero info. My prediction is that they will reach a good value and that we will get a very good profit. Let's hope it's true.😉

I am amazed at the number of coins that this exchange has, and the versatility of businesses and profits that those who are dedicated to the crypto world can have. so from now on Yobit will be my favorite exchange and work platforms.

And you can learn more about this new product. If there is a link, then drop it so that you can read it. Thanks in advance guys.

I'm waiting to see what happens with EASY, I have them in my wallet without being able to do anything with them, if anyone has information, please, it would be wonderful if you could guide me, yobit is doing very well with their airdrops, the results have been optimal so far , I think this platform will continue to grow.

• +2 1

The EasyCash Token is just awesome. The Yobit exchange attracts many people by issuing new coins. This is also a great gift for users

cada día aparecen nuevos gritos, espero que los yobit dlrs alcancen un buen precio, espero que sí. personalmente espero el mínimo de un dólar🤑😉😉😉

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.