EasyCash Token - from the Yobit exchange - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dagamand007

EasyCash Token - from the Yobit exchange

Not much has been reported about this coin yet, but the fact that we place it in the invesbox is already good, because it gives us passive profits, also hoping to have a good result with this coin

I recommend selling this currency immediately. The currencies that the platform publishes always start at a good price and then begin to decline until there is no purchasing value.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

2 hours ago, khaler said:

I recommend selling this currency immediately. The currencies that the platform publishes always start at a good price and then begin to decline until there is no purchasing value.

I recently received the option to win the Easy tokens and I already have them in my wallet, but I did not know whether to leave them lying around or sell them at once, but your comment helped me to clear my mind, thanks for the information friend

Yobit is actually continue launcing brand new foreign currency every week or even 30 days right now, as well as following couple of days associated with buying and selling the actual foreign currency proceeded to go terribly left and also the cases need to keep losing, let us observe what goes on by using it right now.

Do you know when the easy trade starts ?? We waited a long time and no 
date has been announced ??

Edited by Earbuzz
  • +5 1

User who start fastex robot bot for dlrs. They all will also get 777 easy coins. We have to click on geet 777 easy in telegram bot. Trading of easy will start after dlrs.

I have that token.But I don't know when the trade of this token will open.Well yobits every new coin had a good past.I think this coin will also reach a good price.But if anyone know about the date of the trade please let me know.

We can almost gurantee Easy will be the in the first YoPump following the openign of trade. Although I tend to say well immediately, in this case I'd say wait until the next YoPump.

Yes, I agree with you. I think EasyCash Token - from eObit Exchange. Because crypto currency is one of the best platforms. With yobit you will find your success very fast. Thank you for sharing this with me

Apparently this project has been abandoned or put on a corner, since since his ad, we have not heard about it, I think Yobit wanted to cover more than he could, Surely this project sees the light next year, I hope it is not as DICE token, that coin was a total disappointment.

• +2 1

It is always good to get free tokens, hope trading this token can be made available soon. Meantime, we can just keep it in the investbox for the 1% interest daily.

• +5 1

The growth of easy coin has been interesting to watch in the IBs.  I have a feeling the listing will come out of no where shortly after TALK launch.  I think there are two moves for it either 1:) dump immediately and just take what you can or 2.) wait for the next YoPump after and hope it has a good showing.  

I'm leaning toward YoPump waiting

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Очень напоминает прогноз курса доллара, который дают разные эксперты в передачах на российском тв. Ситуация, когда присутствуют 3 эксперта. Один говорит - снизится, второй - повысится

We know just a week ago dice was introduced in the exchange platform.  So I will say that put your easy token in the invest box . You will certainly profit when the trade for easy token will open. Yobit keep giving free coins to its user. It's also an airdrop platform now.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

yobit is really kidding.
I have posted more than 100 usefull posts but they are considered abuse.
okay the only one cumma hope easycash who doesn't know when to open trading on yobit.

• +3 1

It is a good thing when you get something for free but when will the trading start and what will the rate of the coin and how much one will be able to earn from this free coin?

Easy token is one of the most intriguing tokens. We do not know when it will open to change. I hope there will be an improvement that will please everyone and a good gain.

• +3 1