EasyCash Token - from the Yobit exchange - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dagamand007

EasyCash Token - from the Yobit exchange

On 10/31/2020 at 1:11 PM, Edwinvicky said:

The Yobit exchange attracts many people by issuing new coins. This is also a great gift for users

It depends on whether you are familiar with YoBit or not. You can earn money with new tokens, but you can also lose them.

Free Bitcoins are available here: 

FreeBitcoin / Cointiply / Rollercoin

Trading with cryptocurrency works best here: 

YoBit / Coinbase

10 minutes ago, rkukushkin said:

Какие перспективы данной монеты? что она собой представляет? 

И когда по ней торги пойдут кто-то знает?

Думаю, не раньше середины ноября.

It is recommended to play dice game through those Easycash tokens. I got those 777 tokens from telegram airdrop. They will be traded but so far nothing is sure. You can just keep on increasing them till some news about trade is out.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Easycash on a new token has not been listed and has no date for that. One way to earn more is in investbox, earn 1% daily with an action Dice Game I recommend doing that before listen on Yobit exchange, you will have many more than those who gave you 777 Easycash, currently that is its only use, let's hope for an update of that new Token by Yobit.

• +2 1

8 hours ago, Suparna said:

Yes we all got this coin 777 and by investing we can increase it even more. However, this coin has not been traded yet. I think it will soon turn the authorities trade.

Yes @Suparna By Investbox we can earn every day 1% for holding our EasyCash token, this is the best potion at the moment until EasyCash will be listed on the market for trading. I see many members who ask to play the Dice to get more EasyCash, in my opinion is not recommended, but if there are who are lucky good!

• +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Hello, what Yobit does with these new tokens is incredible and you have to take advantage of them, first it provides them for free or at a very low cost, then you can put them in investment and they multiply, and then they go on the market and you can sell them, change or keep them to multiply. This is not done by any platform and that is to be appreciated.
I started with free dollars and now I have them in investment with 10% daily, then Easy with 1% daily, this is great. We will have to wait until 10/11 to see at what price the Easy Token are exchanged. Good luck for all of you...

• +2 1

EasyCash Token - from the Yobit exchange
There is a new option. Of a Token that is very promising and there are better days for us cryptographers ...

11 minutes ago, Bpman1321G said:

As I noticed, all yobit projects was successful and give to participant good incomes, so I hope that easycash will be too successful and price of 1 easy will be not lower than 100 satoshi, in my opinion it will be very great and profitable

I noticed that too and I don't know what I have been doing two years now and I wasn't at yobit. I lost time and couldn't trade either in some exchanges but with yobit it is amazing so far for me. I will visit this post more often to find information about the listing of EasyCash.

Edited by zhoutong

I like this feature of yobit. And they are very good for promoting new currencies. We know that just a week ago, the dice were launched on the exchange platform. So I would say keep simple tokens in your investment box. You can easily make a profit by opening a token trade easily. Jobit is giving away free coins to its users. Put it now as an airdrop platform. 

• +1 1

Don't expect EASY to deliver the same results as talk and dlrs. Perhaps this coin will not even be able to enter the market. But if easy does enter the market, then you should not expect a price of more than 150 satoshi.

Almost every members and traders of yobit exchange are patiently waiting for the trade of this token, yobit is full of surprises, they may surprise us one day by open easy trade. Only thing we should not expect or put mind is that the price will be very low. This is as a result of long time dice playing and the accumulation of the token. Thus, the more its stays in the investbox the more the price depreciate in value because of too much accumulation.

On 7/4/2020 at 2:22 PM, Dagamand007 said:

687347999_image(11).png.51c7f22b2d7ca385ce266fa4c7e3b826.png

A new coin from the Yobit exchange has appeared, the terms of execution:

You can get them in the bot from the exchange - https://t.me/fastexrobot

Get 777 EasyCash Tokens (InvestBox 1% every day)

Earn 1% daily on Yobit InvestBox and play dice!

Invest - https://yobit.net/en/investbox/

Who thinks about this? The conditions are excellent, you just need to go into the bot and press the receive button)

I tried several times to get these currencies, but there is always a problem that I do not know what,
And also to get a 1700 dlrs offer that I could not get,
I will try again because I really like the new Yobit coins because I can invest in them and play dice with them.
If you have a solution, please tell us.

Edited by Amr90
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, Amr90 said:

I tried several times to get these currencies, but there is always a problem that I do not know what,
And also to get a 1700 dlrs offer that I could not get,
I will try again because I really like the new Yobit coins because I can invest in them and play dice with them.
If you have a solution, please tell us.

Hello, as far as I know, easycash tokens can only be obtained after you receive freedollras coins. But freedollars coins have not been issued for a long time, so you can not get them for free now. But you can buy easycash tokens in the buy\sell topic, this is not prohibited by the rules.

Nowadays this feature is also available on YoBit account, from here you can easily get your money.

Actually I do not have much information about it, I have only been there for a week while working here. 

When the token launch at yobit it’s price was really good. But now this token completely crashed up. I think for over hype this was happen. People started to sell it at low price range. Now this token has no future. 

• +2 1

I have gotten this tokens and its genuine simple to get them. I don't have the foggiest idea when they will be prepared for exchanging yet I have put them in the investbox and they become ordinary.

This coin has been for months in my wallet but not listed for trading in Yobit. I hope there will be a listing and maybe a better investbox perhaps it could be similar to 10% investbox as DLRS and Easy may see a second placement and announcement as promotion for Yobit again. I think it could succeed if it has the same structure as Dlrs.

I like this feature of yobit. And they are very good for promoting new currencies. We know that just a week ago, the dice were launched on the exchange platform. So I would say keep simple tokens in your investment box. You will easily gain when the easy token trade opens. Yobit is giving free coins to its users. Keep it is now also an airdrop platform.

The yobit platform has a lot of good things that encourage many members. This code provides free profit, and the Yobit platform is very good for beginners, enabling them to get profits through free icons without much effort.

• +2 1

I don't receive these tokens but I read an article in which that guy told that I received easy tokens but I don't withdraw them and the trading of these is not active at that time and may be in future the trading on these curriencies will be active and we can withdraw them and if we receive these tokens maybe these curriencies are not having enough value at this time but maybe in future this currency having worth. 

I have earned this airdrop in the yobit wallet and have it in the investbox. I did some dice rolls to get the daily interest but I wasn't in the mood and forgotten about it for months. It seems that Easy will not be traded afterall and I have little hope about it anymore. I thank Yobit for Dlrs but Easy token should be focused on the next promo in my opinion.

Well, it's great to see new coins appear on the YoBit exchange, and we're benefiting from it. And I've completed tasks for this coin while waiting for the market to open? If you have any facts or ideas about it?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot