English grammar checker. - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

English grammar checker.

Thank you for this kind help, my friend .. Yes, it is neat and nice. The forum is free of grammatical errors..All members who do not speak English must download a high-quality translation application in order to benefit them in their work here

• +4 1

It is good for our posts and comments to be grammatically and logically consistent, as there are many people who find it difficult to understand in the absence of the correct grammatical structure. Thanks for this useful link. Good luck everyone ❤️

• +3 1

Thanks for sharing such a useful information. It will really help those who struggles with their English writing. It will help them to write good and well mannered posts and help them to improve their writing skills.

This is very useful material. Apart from this one, there are a slew of other websites that offer grammar checkers. Additionally, the websites provide plagiarism detection services. As a result, take advantage of such websites as much as possible.

Yes, you are right in this article, my friend. I believe that certain people can communicate effectively in English and send useful and meaningful messages. I believe we will make the post usable and beneficial to other members. The moderators would not be able to delete our posts on the cryptotalk forum if we maintain good grammar.

My dear friend, there are many who speak fluently, and there are many who use translation programs because of their weakness in the English language. The encryption forum is a well-deserved educational forum that has mastered English without reference to dictionaries

Every member of the forum should be careful of English grammar mistakes while creating posts. English gram checker should be used.

Dear friend ,Those whose English is not good, it's the best way for them. I have used these websites long back when i was on blogging and used to check article. If anyone has spelling problems then i recommend to use words suggestions option enabling in keyboard like                     G-board, I am also using. As you can easily check spelling while typing.                                       God bless you.....

Thanks for sharing the link of the sites. It will be helpful for members to check their grammar mistakes. Topic without grammar mistakes is useful and never deleted by administration of crypto 

Greetings dear. It is a good link for English grammar, especially for people who are not fluent in it. If the topic is good in terms of language as well, its concept will be clear to everyone.

Hello dear, I would like to thank you for your post that you published. I also agree with you that we have to develop our topics in all respects, that is, new and useful ideas about the world of cryptocurrencies and grammar rules. We must also pay attention to misspellings and make our posts written with simple and easy-to-understand words. Finally, I think it is a good idea to alert our new colleagues in this department to this, I wish everyone success.

• +2 1

In fact, I am one of the people who finds it kind of difficult to form sentences when writing a new post on this site. Over time, I think I am making progress on this subject on a personal level. I do not like to use grammar correction sites, but I may use them.

Yes it is very useful, there are still many people and members who can speak English fluently or creating good grammar if they want to have and learn good grammar, they can visit the website and try some grammar checker. Thank you.

Dear friend, thank you for this useful post.  There are many people who do not speak English fluently and need a grammar checker in order to write correctly and in a way that is easy to understand. Through this link you are helping many people thank you

Thanks for sharing this grammer checker link, i have already used this and found a good one. But after making 200 post i think my skills of writing are grooming and no further needs to check out these grammer re checker. But it is a good option for the beginers.

Thanks for sharing this useful site, I really liked it, as it contains an English grammar checker and helps to improve the language significantly and also makes this forum completely clean from spelling or grammatical mistakes and that will motivates all members here.

Well, as for me , I have stayed in an English speaking country, so I am to some level good in English and I don't think that I need a Grammer checker to make posts, but that been said, it a good thing that you shared this link, there will definitely be people who will use it frequently because they are not vast in English.

English grammar checker are good they give good punctuation and preposition about the right grammar and tell the way of talking we should follow them positively.

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this great post and important advice for us beginners, especially those who are not fluent in the English language. I wish you good luck and have a great time.

Yes, my dear friend, of course the English language is the easiest and fastest in writing topics in the interesting and useful world of coding to gain knowledge, experience and money. Thank you.

Thank you for this information .. And we must pay attention to the grammar of the language that we deal with in order for it to be understood by other members and in order for them to understand what we have written and this link is useful with all its rules. We must all learn to understand and profit.

This is true. We must check my rules for our posts in order to avoid misunderstanding. Thank you for sharing the site. It is really good for correcting grammatical errors, and some members will benefit from it here.

Thank you, dear, for this wonderful and distinguished topic, as the grammar rules are very important for every member in order to create a topic of interest and be understandable.we must try aggressive English for good communication right 

Yes, the use of an auditor is very necessary for members who do not speak English, we must always observe the rules of correct publishing, this will preserve the value of the forum and ensure that ideas and information reach the members correctly.