Teaching cryptocurrency to others. - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

Teaching cryptocurrency to others.

@ by pite pite, yes teaching in cryptotalk is necessary for understanding completely. This is we get lesson from our senior or nighbour then these process slowly.

On 7/3/2020 at 12:23 PM, Pitepite said:

I will have a lesson for my neighbor about cryptocurrency for next week, I am thinking about what should be in my lesson plan, what should be the topics that I should teach to him. I already have my lesson plan here, can you help me if all these things should be included in my lesson plan.

1. What is cryptocurrency?

2. What is the use of cryptocurrency?

3. What are the differences of cryptocurrency to fist currency?

4. How bitcoin created?

Can you guys help me to add some other topics, I will appreciate it a lot.

1. The payment you get for creating comments and posts in Crypto is called cryptocurrency.  2. You can convert cryptocurrency into dollars or rupees and use it as real currency.  3.  You can use real currency directly.  But you have to convert the cryptocurrency and then use it.  I don't know question number 4.  But I hope older members will help you get the answer.

Your these points are enough to teaching your Neighbors. Use of cryptocurrencies is increasing day by day. In my point of view all peoples should learn about is. Because our short future will be based in the cryptocurrency. So your work is great that you are going to helping your Neighbors by teaching about cryptocurrency.

yes dear, i will do my best to teach the cryptocurrency to others of course with manners, and the regulations of the platform will be follow them, and i will say to them that just enjoy with knowledge and earn more.

I totally agree with you on the subject that the senior and permanent members of this firm should teach new and new members of this forum. Then talk about how people can make money.  Because the most interesting points are the money to be honest with you, but in general you have good points to talk about.

Job Weldon,  though I for one I don't really like to sat someone and then start explaining cryptocurrencies to them,  I do believe that if really they want  to learn about it , then they should read about it from blogs and some sites or google,  that way they would understand it better. 

I think one of the best ways to tech or convince people to join the race of crypto currency, is to tell then that it's nothing but a new for of investment which is digitally carried out and could be checked and sold at any time. unlike the physical one which informations are been put outdown on papers.

I think this is enough as the first day of the lesson.  But soon you will have to show them the uses and benefits of cryptocurrencies. Show them the history of cryptocurrency discovery. It is also important to teach them.  Because it will actually enable them to understand more about cryptocurrencies and they will be able to invest and trade too much in cryptocurrencies.  The protection of cryptocurrencies is also a major issue here.

On 7/3/2020 at 11:23 AM, Pitepite said:

I will have a lesson for my neighbor about cryptocurrency for next week, I am thinking about what should be in my lesson plan, what should be the topics that I should teach to him. I already have my lesson plan here, can you help me if all these things should be included in my lesson plan.

1. What is cryptocurrency?

2. What is the use of cryptocurrency?

3. What are the differences of cryptocurrency to fist currency?

4. How bitcoin created?

Can you guys help me to add some other topics, I will appreciate it a lot.

In my point of view, firstly you need some kind of knowledge about the crypto currency.

You should use Youtube for this purpose. 
where hundreds of videos are availabe in every langauge.

Then, yo no need to worry about investment.

you can start from sctrach only.

The first time, he tried to simplify the concepts in such a way that he should absorb them, especially if he does not have any information about him. You can also tell him about the positive features that these currencies achieve and motivate him to work on them.

• +5 1

Is sweet to instruct everybody around you cryptocurrency since of it wide run of advantage. Cryptocurrency it self instructs budgetary education, make working openings, bring approximately universal showcase relationship etc. So it's great to educate cryptocurrency to worldwide individuals.

Yes dear we should teach cryptocurrencies to other people and should help of other people's .So they can stable their financial matter and can help their family .

Yes we can teach about crypto currency to others. We want to help others to know the crypto currency. Crypto currency is so helpful for all of us. So,everyone want to work crypto talk. 

Teaching crypto is really a good task.it will be beneficial for ourselves and for all other members.by sharing knowledge of crypto we will help our fellows and also improve our knowledge of doing work here at this site.

It is very important for beginners to talk about cryptocurrency and how it was created from the beginning and then how people can make money from it.  Because the most interesting points are money to be honest with you, but in general you have good points to talk about. You have opened a good subject, taught others about cryptocurrency, you are helping others and also helping the crypto community.  I think you mentioned all the good things, you can also include the basics about blockchain. Thanks guys.

Actually, I do not know much about this. But cryptocurrencies seem a bit complicated at first. When they understand the logic in time, people can understand everything faster.

I am new here and using it first time. I don't know how to doing work her.any one Tell's me how to work here. So I can continue to my work here. I am very thank full him

A good idea, try to teach her how to work step by step and provide information about the use of the cryptocurrency. You can invite her to this forum so that you can learn in a positive and fast practical way.

I do not have much information on this subject because I am a beginner member, but you can encourage them to join this wonderful forum to learn through it all they want about cryptocurrencies and ways to invest them.

I think that's enough to get started. But soon you will have to teach them and demonstrate the use and benefits of cryptocurrencies. The history of the invention of cryptocurrencies is also important to teach them. As this will make them realize more about cryptocurrencies and they will be able to invest and trade in cryptocurrencies a lot.

The idea of traching and sharing the experience of cryptocurrency tobother people who not know how it works is a great thing to do, it enlighten people more anoit the world of crypto

• +3 1

I think you should introduce to your neighbors with cryptotalk and I think they can learn this in this forum and in the return they can have some payment also. All your questions are basic and newbies must know about this. You can also add "Difference between coin and token". Thanks

This teaching cryptocurrencies to others is very good whether it is a family friend or acquaintance because if you teach someone else how you will feel that now at least you will not be alone or alone and that we can talk about this or about this with someone.

Indeed. Obviously these points that you distinguished in your book to train others digital money are particularly significant for them to know and find out about crypto all in all. Since in the subsequent stage they will actually want to tell clients the idea of coinbase innovation in crypto.