Your best teacher is your last mistake - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Your best teacher is your last mistake

The best way to learn is to fail. So this is true your last mistake is your best teacher because you would try to avoid doing what you did last that caused you to lose. And that would open you up to new ideas.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I agree with you mistakes made us learn not to repeat them. The forum has rules so that if we experience an error don't give up, even with these mistakes you can learn from experience not to repeat them. Make a warning as a teacher to learn, you will be successful in the world of crypto.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

As you said don't be afraid be afraid of making the mistakes. That is the thing that i don'tnot agree with you. I think firstly you should avoid making mistakes. You should be careful in your life and should stpp yourself making mistakes. Next thing is that if we made a mistake another life we should not have to dishearted or demotivated. we just have to take cover mistake teacher and avoid the next time these kinds of mistakes we should learn from our mistakes and should be better at the next time.

Exactly we can learn a lot from our mistakes, and to be honest I have learn only by my mistakes it's my best teacher as you say ,when we don't make the same mistakes another time that's mean we learn from the first one,that's all

• +2 2

Yes it is but remember that everytime we make mistakes we should learn from it to avoid doing same mistake we committed before. Like me i have some investment to a site that i think can give me good earnings as they promise they double my money in just a short period of time. But suddenly after i make my investment the site crashes down and all my investments was gone. And lesson learn we should make sure that before we make investment to a certain site we should check first if it is legit. And don't ever believe that if you make investment you can double it in just a short period of time it is a scam it takes time before your investment will grow.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

True words my friend. Everyone at this forum tells that how to learn from the experience, knowledge . But we can't learn from our mistakes. Because failure doesn't means that your journey has ended. We could starts from that point of failure and achieve our Target. Because failure is the key to success. So our last  mistakes is the our teacher.

• +1 1

I completely agree with you on this the best teacher one can have is the persons mistakes and experience in the past if you have time to reflect on this mistake you are working on becoming a better person

• +2 1

On 7/2/2020 at 10:27 PM, Babubu609 said:

WE ARE HAPPY TO WELCOME YOU TO THIS FORUM CRYPTOTALK

2348182551874_status_9ff1108b30314c119f9d4729d0811aa8.jpg.ba4e48b22fba4e8eda5c7f689f4aaed8.jpg

Hi my dear friends this topic I am trying to discuss about will help in inspiring and and motivate us not to give up all the time for making a mistake. Here is the fact my friends you Don't get jealous of someone who is ahead of you, Rather take a cue from him to succeed in your life, Success is always between you and your mind. When you make Mistake the last mistake you made is your teacher. As some of the begginners you come into this forum with full intention to make good post and all with that you receive a warning point that don't have to get you angry but is a lesson for you to avoid that mistake next time. The moderators loves you  that is why they purnished you earlier before it's to late at your first mistake. When you are not warn for the first Mistake what do you expect that is automatical banning because of systematical repetation of mistakes. Your last mistake is your best teacher learn from learn. Try to know friend The change in life starts from your thoughts, If you change your thoughts, Your life will be changed, So, change your thinking. Never compare yourself to others, because you and them aren't writing the same exam. Always aim to be better than the person you were yesterday you are your true competition. Never Don't be afraid of making mistakes. Years later, you'll be calling them 'experiences' instead of 'mistakes' and they will be the key points of your success story. 

14993.jpg.30c679fca4e6890878cea9db614875aa.jpg

your best teacher is your last mistake learn from it. 🙏

LOVE YOU ALL ❤️........

I strongly agree with this quote "Your best teacher is your last mistake". This quote is very accurate to me because when I lost my money in gambling in crypto currency, I never tried to do gambling again. Gambling for me now is very risky thing to earn huge money. Yes, I've lost my money on it but also I've learned my lesson on it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

My friend you are 100% right our last mistake is teacher because no one get success without failure, so newbie in this forum must not get hopeless if they got warning point from the moderators. If we not get warning point we can not realize how can we improve our work in this forum. So mistake is not bad to our life.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

botch we make can be an exercise for us to address. However, with regards to speculations we must be careful, now and then we can lose cash in light of the fact that there were terrible things that occurred on the lookout and we can't think it was on the grounds that we committed errors

• +1 1

I agree with you. We learn a lot from our mistakes and a man can learn a lot from his mistakes and he cannot learn that much. As a man is so much in his life and he tries for it too, but as much as he learns from his mistakes and cannot learn from anything. Mistakes are our teacher and we can learn a lot from them.

As we all work in this forum and we have to work here according to the rules and regulations of this forum. But if we accidentally sit doing something that is against the rules of this forum, then we get a warning point. But this does not mean that everything is over now, we should correct our mistakes and we should not do the mistake once. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

People learn from mistakes.  People can never reach a good position without making mistakes.  Every man makes mistakes and corrects them again.  However, if you make a mistake, you will never give up.  This is a very important post.  I can learn a lot from this topic.  Through this topic, I will be able to increase the power of our consciousness.  Thank you very much.

Success comes from failure. You should never be demotivated from failures and loss. You should learn from your mistakes. Figuring out mistakes and analyzing them is the first step towards success. Try,make mistake and do until you suceed.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Mistake gives more lesson then you will learn form losing so I am never afraid of losing. So, you should keep making mistake then only you will learn many things and it might be helpful for you. So, you shouldn't be afraid of making mistake.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Wise people are those who when they made a mistake they don't feel bad but they learn from their mistake so as to avoid any mistake that will come further no doubt that mistakes we made is a teacher to us because it is with mistake you can really realize your potentials and goals.

This is true but there are people who don't learn from last mistakes. When they have a determination to do something,they don't give up no matter how many times they fail. So for these people I think they are thinking of things in just one way and that is why it isn't working for them.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you so much for presenting this subject in such a beautiful way and I also think it would be a teacher's job if we could go a little further with the teaching of Mistakes.  We make mistakes in our work in one way or another and whenever these mistakes happen, if we work hard to learn from it, then this mistake will not happen again and this mistake will play a bigger role in turning around.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I agree. We all have different paths so we should not feel discourage because of someone's success. Also use are mistakes to move forward and learn from it because in order for us to grow we will face obstacles, failures so you have to be brave to challenge yourself.

• +2 1

Yes my dear friend our last mistake is our best teacher, we know failure is the key of success, so if we do mistake at cryptocurrency, our mistake will guide us in the future.

Making mistakes often happen with beginners, they can knock out of the mental balance and spoil the mood, to form a low self-esteem. By changing their attitude to making a mistake and regularly learning from it, beginners get an endless source of benefit and the key to future success in crypto.

• +4 1

The problem comes when we can't analysis  our mistakes  and figure out why we made them in the first place  . We can't perfect than everyone of this forum we most mistakes and we need to fight by learning from it  . That's true mistakes is key of success .

• +4 1

It is not that easy to even learn from your mistakes so you can keep on doing them but until you find and remove your, issues you wouldn't be able to get success.

• +2 1

This is true, we must pay attention to our mistakes and learn from them, no one is infallible, in every mistake we can move forward or take a step back, and from our mistakes we take our experiences

• +2 2

Mistakes is another way of learning, and who ever try to learn new things most make mistakes and that mistakes will guide him to learn the good way of doing that thing. 

Thank you a lot.actually failure is the pillar of success.so make mistake is an importqnt part of our lives.if we work more and more and we wil face mistakes.from mistakes,we should learn from it forever.