Your best teacher is your last mistake - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Your best teacher is your last mistake

These are useful tips

It makes us learn from our mistakes

Nothing helps or strengthens a person except his mistake

When we make mistakes, we must learn more and gain more experiences in order to become strong and empowered

I agree with you my friend, especially since I read this post after a problem that just occurred to me, but I realized that we will continue to make mistakes as long as we are still alive, but the right person is the one who learns from his mistake not the one who doesn't make it.

Difficulties exist in any area of life, and beginnings are always difficult. We just have to be patient, and try to learn everything we can learn from this forum, in addition to reviewing the rest of the references to increase our experience so that we become qualified to start our journey in the world of crypto.

Good evening friends, we all, as beginners, must continue to participate regardless of the number of mistakes we make, because the multitude of mistakes does not determine our level of knowledge and anyone in the world makes many mistakes until he reaches the desired success.

Hello dear friend, you have motivated everyone perfectly. Your post is great. We should learn from our mistakes. The problem comes when we can't analyze our mistakes and figure out why we made them in first place. Thank you.

Everyone of us makes mistakes. Even the person you see is an expert and he wins well. He was a beginner and he was wrong too. We must not give up when we make a mistake. If you make a mistake, you must know your mistake and not repeat it. You don't have to give up, but rather you have to learn from your mistakes and make them lessons that will be with you throughout your life. If you made a mistake in this forum and received a warning point, you should know your mistake and do not repeat it and adhere well to the rules and regulations of the forum.

• +3 1

He was one of the best teachers of my life, he cared for me a lot, he always commanded me to live a good life, I learned a lot from him, and there were many mistakes in life, but I learned from mistakes, correcting mistakes and moving forward Gone.

Dear, every mistake we commit teaches us a lot, so do not give up and you have to believe in your capabilities and that you can do anything you want, but the most important thing is to avoid the warning points by working seriously and honestly.

Well said dear friend. Failure is our best teacher. when we fail then we should not give up we should learn from our mistakes and try not to repeat that mistake again. We should always try to do our best.

Yes, most of us have made mistakes here, but it is wrong to give in or become frustrated when you make a mistake, but you must always learn from these mistakes to avoid them in the next times, we must always look at our mistakes as good lessons that we must learn from them.

• +1 1

You're absolutely right, we shouldn't take our mistakes as a negative thing, on the contrary, we should take it as a teaching take the bright side and take advantage of that mistakes are the best allies for us to succeed it's mistakes that don't teach how things are not done

Yes, of course, my friend, we have to recognize our mistakes and learn how to deal with our mistake in the near future, and it will be clear what is the cause of the mistake.

• +2 1

Every person must learn from his mistakes in order to be able to reach the good stage of learning, in addition to being the main teacher in every field is the mistakes that we make with it.

• +3 1

You are right, no one is infallible, but the difference is between those who give up and those who rise and continue. Here on this platform, when we receive a warning about our posts, we must not fear and surrender, but rather search where we made mistakes and correct mistakes in the following posts and in this way we can learn.

Mistakes are something we always fall into unknowingly without knowledge. We fall into mistakes and we feel the pain later we learn from that mistake...

It is valuable advice that we can benefit from in the world of digital coding and in our working life. Success comes by learning mistakes, and learning mistakes comes by making mistakes and learning from other people's mistakes.

Hello dear friend, you are absolutely right. From mistakes we can learn. We should not neglect our mistakes but we should learn from them. And we should also try to avoid those mistakes in future. Thank you. 

We are welcome to the cryptotalk platform, I think that mistakes are to be learn from and not to be repeated, so we not repeat our mistakes rather learn from our last mistakes, anyway, thank you for sharing this important information with us.

Absolutely your teacher is your last mistake. your topic is very good I think when we make a mistake our responsibility is to learn from that mistake and carry on in future .we should not repeat the mistakes again and again in life thanks for your advice.

• +3 1

For Life See Overview, Find Truly every mistake we make can be a lesson for us to correct it. But when it comes to investments, we have to be careful, sometimes we can lose money and we cannot believe that it is because we made mistakes.

Thank you very well as you give this useful information it is true no one is master of mistake and with out mistake and learning to correct yourself we can not reach where we are today so we learn and continue learning.

You should create your own dream and do not make another person’s life a goal for you, always make your ambition broad and unlimited and do not restrict it to a person or to a specific point.

Regarding my last year, it is not a mistake. Rather, it was a motivation for me to enter the forum and increase my experience. I cannot consider it a mistake.

You have the right to everything you say, my friend
When we make mistakes, we must try a lot to find out our mistakes, correct them, and search for the necessary solutions to them
And when we discover the solution and the error, we must avoid it greatly in the coming days, so that we do not get any point of warning

Those with great experience are the ones who have gone through a lot of experiences and made mistakes and learned from their mistakes and also from the mistakes of others, and they have become with this great experience from facing problems

• +2 1

Yes, my dear friend, what you say is correct, but it must be yes and not the last mistake. Rather, all your mistakes must be learned from and avoided every time you take a step forward.  I wish you continued health and wellness

• +2 1