Can you give us a benefit information of cryptotalk? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dr.Abdullah2338

Can you give us a benefit information of cryptotalk?

On 6/30/2020 at 10:02 PM, Dr.Abdullah2338 said:

Hy my friends , there's a lot of people started lately in cryptotalk society and they are not know a lot of information about it can you tell him an easy and simple advice about this site and new way of paying and make more reputation.

@Dr.Abdullah2338 my friend first of all welcome on crypto talk online plate forum. I will give you an informative piece of advice my dear begginers. My friend after completing your 100 Target just concentrate on your posting material. You are posting material will be relevant to the topic and also helpful for the members of the crypto talk. So my friend just stay here and hard work keep it up. Wish you all the best best of luck. 💕🥰

I appreciate, welcome to this forum, it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I am new member in this forum, I didn't know about it, senior is know about it and senior is helping with you.

Yes,i would like to give you such many benefits information which helpful for every member.Crypto forum is the world best platform for making money.Any prople work this site and earn money.It is a great source of knowledge. At the same time we can learn and earn by working this site.

Well, since this is a big site, the rules will be strict, that's normal. So first we have to abide by all the rules. So in my opinion the first advice is to follow the rules. This will not ban your account. Posting according to the rules, not spamming, you can be a good worker here only if you follow these rules

You have to complete 100 useful comments to start earning. 20 useful posts a day will give you 10 tokens and each 50 positive rating will give you 1 token. It is possible to earn 60 usd in a month. 

Edited by Cem Kesgin

Hello friend, for me I'm still a beginner in this forum too, so I don't know much, but this forum is very excellent for people who want to learn about cryptocurrencies, as they can learn and make some money as well.

• +4 1

Hy my friends , there's a lot of people started lately in cryptotalk society and they are not know a lot of information about it can you tell him an easy and simple advice about this site and new way of paying and make more reputation.

Dear friend yes you are right many people start working at crypto with knowing the rules and regulations of forum so firstly they read all the posts and comments which were given by different people. This method help you in learning a lot of knowledge from crypto.

In the beginners section on the crypto talk forum, we seek information, knowledge and awareness about the crypto currency. If you have the new and updated information, you must share it with others. This is a very social platform where you seek knowledge about the crypto talk itself and the other options and opportunities to earn online. On this platform, you are guided thoroughly by the seniors and the experts in the beginners section. You can also put your queries before them and they will respond as early as possible. I've found this platform pretty beneficial and worth learning. It is a great source of knowledge and information. 

In this forum, you are allowed to create constructive topics and good quality posts and most importantly don't plagiarize. But the best thing is to read all the forum rules and regulations carefully to get started correctly on this forum.

You can take profit by this discussion and benefit from it by joining the mission and yobit stage and you will get a TALK (currency) against the posts you give and you will have the option to exchange this money the month and can bargain embrace benefit.

The best way in which you can work and get benefits is to make posts that are useful for the rest of the users, so that they leave ratings and can pay you btc for the good contributions you make, it's up to you if you want to keep the tokens talk and btc that distract you, you can keep them or pass it to other currencies such as stablecoins.

Crypto talk currency platform is really a great and wonderful platform I have ever come across which have a lot of benefits and values by making posts and comments that are important, useful, knowledgeable and educative which will increase others in knowledge and experience to react on and give you reputation in order to earn money but one need to firstly read the rules and regulations guiding the forum in order to understand the basic concept of the platform 

• +3 1

Hi Friend Welcome to work on cryptocurrency, first of all you have to take care of the rules of regulation and without follow you cannot work here and then what is a very good way to warn money. You have a lot of knowledge here.  

• +2 1

Hy friends I hope you having fun yet I want to ask that cryptotalk gives you best experience of trading and it helps you to earn money from crypto world

This forum is a good place to win digital currencies, the most important of which is Bitcoin, which is considered one of the most important digital currencies that are in great demand for it
By writing posts and responses in this forum, you get coins after the first 100 free posts
After that, every day, you are entitled to 20 comments and 50 support through which you will achieve gains. There are rules and conditions for this forum, and they must be respected

• +1 1

Welcome to this great forum. As you are new here then I'll suggest you to read the rules and regulations of the forum in the section. Don't do plagiarism. Stay active and post meaningful content that would help others. Good luck!

Hi dear welcome to this platform it's really beneficial and useful you and here you can improve yourself your skills your language and can gain knowledge about crypto world and can implement it to earn its a good opportunity for students

• +2 1

Today I entered this wonderful forum and I really need guidance from the most experienced members and advice related to working in the forum and in the field of cryptocurrencies in general.
So I would like to thank each old member for any advice he provides!

I joined the forum just 2 days ago but the rules were explained well and there is no need for more explaining , it's as simple as this , the higher quality your post is and the more number of people can benefit from it the more reputation we get , that's why we should always think well before writing any topic or comment to make sure what we write can help someone else when they read it

• Useful or interesting 1

On 6/30/2020 at 6:02 PM, Dr.Abdullah2338 said:

can you tell him an easy and simple advice about this site and new way of paying

You can earn both talk and Satoshi for making useful post but you have to make 100 post for free then the payment of your post will begin from 101 post. But remember the forum paid for only quality post so try to post quality post if you want to earn. The forum paid10 talk for each useful post and also paid 10 thousand Satoshi for each of our post that got positive reactions.

Edited by Marks33
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Crypto talk is that kind of platform where you can gain knowledge learn new things from other fellow experience new idea and apart from all of this crypto will pay you for your post not only you can spent your quality time but also earn money while relaxing your time 

• +2 1

Hello everyone, hope you are all fine. The good thing about this platform to me is that we are getting the knowledge of experience peoples from here which is helping us very much.And along with this, we are also being paid  Profit and we are getting quite a lot in the turn of Cryptotalk, which can make us a good trader.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

You are the member of the cryptotalk then it is your responsibility to use it with goof manner and be useful for everyone create those post that are knowledge full then you will be earning money from cryptotalk. 

• +1 1

hello friend, cryptotalk is a platform where we deal with issues related to cryptocurrencies and how and where they can be invested in the best way.}

SailorMoon!

My friend, this forum provides you with a range of services, including learning to code and gaining information and experiences. It also pays you for your participation here. This is after completing the free posts.
As for the talking code, you are paid for every 10 talk post on the Yobit platform. I wish you success