PI-Mining App - Page 5 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

PI-Mining App

Mining the electronic currency
The mining of electronic coins is completely different from the traditional mining known by mining with graphics cards or through ASICs, which are done in a small number in specific ranges, some are good and others are not, so we will explain today in the article the most popular ways in which mining is done via smart phone

The electronic application affects
It opens a big door for traders all over the world, which helped spread the field of digital currencies
One of the most important breakthroughs in the field of digital currencies
He managed to attract the largest number of traders in the whole world
It was able to facilitate the modification method from the previous one due to its amazing style and capabilities that distinguished it from traditional mining methods

The electronic application affects
It opens a big door for traders all over the world, which helped spread the field of digital currencies
One of the most important breakthroughs in the field of digital currencies
He managed to attract the largest number of traders in the whole world
It was able to facilitate the modification method from the previous one due to its amazing style and capabilities that distinguished it from traditional mining methods

Everyone can earn money without any effort or cost, simply through the Electronicum application
It works as an electronic wallet, for example, if X carries an amount of electron and I want to sell any commodity from the Y that carries the same application, it is possible for him to transfer part of the money required from the electronic one to the price of the commodity at the same moment, thus expanding the use of the application in selling, buying and exchanging currencies In addition to mining

Before the development of these applications, there was a lot of injustice to the small investor category when distributing the sold shares, because most of the currencies in the stage of their initial offer are obtained by a specific class of investors, which makes the rest of the small investors in the world of digital currencies exposed to heavy losses in their money, for example, X can To sell his huge share of the coin, causing a dumpsite in the currency market

But after the development of the applications, this injustice has been completely eliminated and this method is permanently and the greatest evidence of that is now more than 150 thousand people mine the currency over the phone and produce in two or three days 10 units of it, which becomes the total number of mining per month more than 30 million coins per year 360 million and continues to increase with the entry of more users of coin mining

11 hours ago, Lobozteam said:

What a good post friend, very complete information, I was unaware of the existence of this app and if you say that it does not use resources from the mobile device it is great, most if they use it and end up damaging your cell phone, you encouraged me to try Pi-Mining. Thank you.

@LobozteamThanks for your appreciations. You can start mining from this app now and you need an invitation code to get started. Ask your trusted friend who is already into mining from Pi app  for the codes, start mining if you are interested. 

I have been pining pi for a long time and it works great. I expecte phase 3 to be able to obtain some rewards for all this time of mining

I also use this application and for listing it looks like it will be in Q4 this year or when the member has reached 10 million users, and currently the user has reached 8 million so soon I think this token will soon be able to be transferred to the exchange.

On 6/23/2020 at 7:19 PM, Whited35 said:

Basic introduction:-

PI is new crypto coin which can be mined just by using your smartphone (For both iOS and Android phones)  without draining your battery's life.Mining PI coin by using smartphone is super easy.You just need to enable mining once in every 24 hours. This is a real project by a team of Stanford graduates. The core team includes two Stanford PhDs and one Stanford MBA and also they have helped to make Stanford's blockchain community. Their vision is to make Pi cryptocurrency extremely useful for everyone in their daily life. Please at least don't ask me a question like What is the value for each PI? It is not officially listed on any exchange yet as the team is still working for constructing infrastructure for this currency and also they are focused to build community. So far each PI's value is 0 dollar/euro just like BTC in 2008 :classic_biggrin:!

Advantages:-

It is not a scam project and app from this project is really easy to use. You can mine PI coin easily as much as possible by using smartphone. You can increase your mining rates inside this app. App has small size which does not consume enough RAM spaces to slow down your devices. They are fixing bugs regularly to make sure app is perfectly working on supported devices. To know more details like algorithm they are using, roadmap,etc kindly check their white paper https://minepi.com/white-paper .

Development team:-

Core Team Members:-

• Dr.Nicolas Kokkalis-Head of Technology
  • Dr.Chengdiao Fan-Head of Product
  • Vincent McPhillip-Head of Community 

Screenshots:-

Screenshot_2020-06-23-18-40-36.thumb.png.2d8432948ffa5be3b30f0badb164f7d1.pngScreenshot_2020-06-23-18-40-47.thumb.png.76607b64866e9386ab9e1d84c05f45b3.png

Brief instructions for use:-

You need to have an invitation code to create an account in this app. Make sure you have an invitation code handy from your trusted friend first. To start mining Pi, hit the lightning button once in every 24 hours, that's it app start to mine coin for you without harming the system of your phone.You do not even need to leave your app open for mining.Don't forget to verify your phone number inside the app.To earn more Pi and to increase mining rate, you might refer it to your friend too. Please note that, using two devices to create fake multiple mining account is strictly prohibited. They have advanced detection system to prevent scam. 

Relevant links:-

Good Luck !

Thanks for information big brother. Actually I am not using this app. I have no idea about this metter. But I am very interested to used this application, 

1 hour ago, Katynguyen said:

I also use this application and for listing it looks like it will be in Q4 this year or when the member has reached 10 million users, and currently the user has reached 8 million so soon I think this token will soon be able to be transferred to the exchange.

@Katynguyen Maybe, next year you will be able to trade Pi token for the real cash. Daily registered users' counts itself exhibit its craze in the cryptocurrency world. I expect it be the great project afterward. Just patiently waiting now. 

Their vision is to make Pi cryptocurrency extremely useful for everyone in their daily life. Please at least don't ask me a question like What is the value for each PI? It is not officially listed on any exchange yet as the team is still working

Too beautiful legend ...
Several PhDs, Stanford and more Also again, no name cryptocurrency was compared with Bitcoin More like some kind of SCAM than a real cryptocurrency There are a lot of such similar projects on the Internet and their task is to collect your money and go on vacation at your expense.

This is a true project by a team of graduates from Stanford. Two Stanford PhDs and one Stanford MBA are part of the core team and they have also helped to produce

I am also mining pi's now for a few days and it is working great. 

But it is too bad that the app is no showind advertisements, that is very irritating. I have switched off this advertisement, but I still get an advertisement clip when I start the mining.

I don't know what to do with the coins yet, but I am looking forward if this project is here to stay.

• Useful or interesting 1

Many of us hope that this project of great results to each one and that its currency in the future has great value, it is a very easy to use application I had not seen something so simple to opt for a cryptocurrency without making your computer wear so much, here it hardly consumes anything so it is an excellent opportunity to take advantage.

Download the mobile app to start earning by today! Join the beta.

Keep your money! Pi is free. All you need is an invitation from an existing trusted member on the network. If you have no invitation you can download the mobile app below and use the invitation code "coinex"

I have been using this app for about 6 months.

When I met her it was through a friend who described the project itself, and after investigating it seemed like a very interesting project with a lot of vision for the future, I think that these types of projects / applications are solid projects.

Pi, it seems to me a cryptocurrency with potential and although it does not currently have a clear value, I am fully sure that the cryptographic community will receive it in a very good way in relation to the market.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have used this app for 8 months but the quantity of mining was decreased , i don't know the reason.

Excellent, you can see the complete system that is behind her and her desire to keep her competitive, without a doubt I will use it!

17 hours ago, arnosk said:

But it is too bad that the app is no showind advertisements, that is very irritating. I have switched off this advertisement, but I still get an advertisement clip when I start the mining.

@arnosk There was a separate announcement regarding the displaying ads inside the app. i recommend you to "Force Stop" app after clicking on Lightning Button once in 24 hours. It will be fine. 

12 hours ago, LeonardoG92 said:

Pi, it seems to me a cryptocurrency with potential and although it does not currently have a clear value, I am fully sure that the cryptographic community will receive it in a very good way in relation to the market.

@LeonardoG92 I hope it will be adopted by the crypto-community. If you clearly read their whitepaper, you might easily realize, they have a solid plans and long-term vision to run the project.