PI-Mining App - Page 10 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

PI-Mining App

When I first heard about this application I was scared to use it because I know that mining may harm my device so I wanted to know first if it is legit. Then Google verified that it does not harm our devices and now I am using the app without any problem.

Edited by teebasas

Thank you for pointing out a beautiful thing. There are many apps online that will not pay you and there are some apps that pay but very little money. But pi network this app will pay you if you can follow their instructions in the right way. Hopefully we will get something better from here... 

• +1 1

There are a lot of mobile apps on playstore for earning money.But most of them are fake and scam.So,we should be careful for using any mobile app. Many people working there and also earn their lives.In my opinion Mining app is the best ap for us. It was because it is safe and secure.You should try it.

• +5 1

7 hours ago, sayeem said:

Thank you for pointing out a beautiful thing. There are many apps online that will not pay you and there are some apps that pay but very little money. But pi network this app will pay you if you can follow their instructions in the right way. Hopefully we will get something better from here... 

@sayeemMake sure you have checked the latest update I have posted this thread. I have been repeatedly sharing the new announcement from the project to keep forum members up to date regarding their progress. Keep visiting this thread regularly. 

Too many people use this app and too many pi coins have been distributed. I do not think its value will be very high when it comes to the market. Maybe it may be a good investment if it is kept in hand in the long term, but it will not be very valuable in the medium term. I used the application at the time but I forgot to start it each time. even the existence of the app has gone out of my mind ...

• +3 1

Pi mining app is very real and legit application.From this application we can easily earn profit with Pi network.So many users use this application for earning money.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have just started using this app. I had it before but I deleted thinking it wasn't real until I read a lot about it. They haven't started paying yet but I believe they have good prospect. Just a few days ago, they reach10 million active users around the world. I urge you guys to join before the next halving. Use yemytee as your invite code.

Edited by Oyetoyy

I have heard about this app many times and I am trying to work on it, but in the beginning I will search it further and verify what can harm mobile devices and what can harm and gain benefits hope all will be well

I'm also mining Pi network coin. I really think that coin has a lot of potentials and also it is used already by some members of the coin. But for now, it is just used without a fixed value. It doesn't have a definite value because it isn't still released in the open market.

2 hours ago, Abdur5555 said:

I have heard about this app many times and I am trying to work on it, but in the beginning I will search it further and verify what can harm mobile devices and what can harm and gain benefits hope all will be well

@Abdur5555 feel free to join. The app is verified by google and you can download on playstore. It works on IOS Devices as well. You can set a reminder on it and when it's time to make your daily claim, it will notify you. You will need an invite code to join, you can use yemytee if you don't have any yet.

10 hours ago, Chiraz chiraz said:

Thank you, my friend, for this information that you provided to us regarding this currency. I do not know about it and I do not know anything about this application that we may use in the future.

Have you checked the whole topic carefully ? I have also provided some important updates from which you can have close insights for Pi-network project and its Pi mining app. 

1 hour ago, TheMonster said:

Dear friend you have shred a good information related to the pi mining app.I am not using this app but i have decide it to download from the play-store and use it if it gives me a much benefit then i will continue using it dude.

@TheMonster Is there any reasons for you to write texts in the strange format with the bold letters ? I have just made bold letters for your mistakes. Check what you have written before posting on forum. 

If you have no idea about the app, go through the topic once again. 

2 hours ago, dynamo said:

i have not experienced yet this app ,as you are providing precious informations about this app, i will join this app and will try this if it is helpful for earning and learning  i will work this forum thanku so much dear for giving me information about this best app.

So you can still try on it. You can create your account by using your telephone number. You have to verify phone number and KYC documents to be eligible for receiving mined Pi token to get benefits when it gets listed on the exchange sites. 

I .quite there on mining using this app, as the pi coin app have been in there for some long times especially when you have to be mining on daily bases as on regards on having to support this Crypto chain of hopefully on the issue of usage and mining, the value is impressive on due day of it's release

• +1 1

I dnt know about the pi but when I read i share my idea from you.Pi coin continues to be presently below beta mode, however they're seeking to upload customers as nodes to the community thru phrase of mouth. Unlike Bitcoin, customers can earn Pi cash through an hourly fee aleven though a cell app download.

Update ! 

Guys, the core team of Pi network is launching the Pi wallet earlier in 2021 in order to support for their mainnet. You are free to take a survey from them as they expecting the user's feedback regarding the nature of Pi wallet. Have a look at this video from a  core member from Pi Network.

19 minutes ago, Mike canary said:

Dear friend . I hope you are doing well. I am very glad to see you're attention on pie app.i am also working on pie app at last month . And you are post is so helpful for me and I also studying on pi app .but I saw a post in this post pie claiming one day he beat the bit coin .or I think so it's a joke by pie .what you thing .try to give me your review about pie .my beat wishes with you or thank you

Which device or browser are you using to create the post? Your same message repeated more than three times. While writing to some topic, please do not refresh or leave the page otherwise your same message will be saved as draft and probably you submitted messages from draft again and again. 

You miss-spelled Pi as you have written Pie that is wrong and regarding its future, the team is there to nwork. You might follow their announcement. 

38 minutes ago, Zohaib bhai said:

I just started using this app. One of my friends sent me an invitation code. Pi network is the best for trading. Mining through it is very challenging but I'm actually earning more through it.

It is not best for trading as it is just a mining app. So are you just starting mining by using the Pi app ? If yes, please care to verify phone number and KYC documents if the free slot is available for you. Keep visiting this thread. 

On 12/15/2020 at 8:39 PM, Abuzar90 said:

Pi mining is one the best mining app that I have ever used. This app gives the real profit in all currencies. And the main thing about this app is that it is very easy to use. You mine for free all currencies. And it supports thousands of currencies.

Huh? All currencies? It is applicable to mine just Pi token and not all currencies which you are referring to. You have complete misunderstanding about the app and its function. I have clearly mentioned all essential things in my topic and I expect you to read them carefully. 

The users are getting more and more and has also crossed 10M due to which the mining efficiency and rate is now half so we can see good things a head

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Now pi network is more valuable for us caused they also give some point and then we can withdraw when the time is coming for cash out of pi network. So I think it's more important for this platform.

13 hours ago, Abbas2.0 said:

The users are getting more and more and has also crossed 10M due to which the mining efficiency and rate is now half so we can see good things a head

Mainnet is on the way as they are announcing to bring for Pi wallet soon. They set mining difficulties on Pi according to the growing pioneers and according to the officials, they are doing so to reward early contributors. I am also an earlier contributor for the project and I have been mining Pi for a long time. Hope Pi will be tradeable on  the exchange very soon. 

Pi network is the best pi mining app. Basically, pi is a digital currency. 

In this app you can access and grow your pi holdings. It also work as a wallet. This app consumes less battery of your device. It is easy to use and eco-friendly. 

You have multiple misconceptions here and I think I have to clear them one by one for you. 

On 12/19/2020 at 7:26 PM, Mildred Hubble said:

Pi network is the best pi mining app.

Pi Network and Pi App are the two different things. Pi app is used to mine Pi token within the Pi Network so Pi network itself not an app.

On 12/19/2020 at 7:26 PM, Mildred Hubble said:

It also work as a wallet.

Nope ! So far it is just used for mining the Pi token and they are planning to launch Pi wallet early in 2021. Check my latest update in the previous comment. You can also watch video from Pi core member. 

On 12/25/2020 at 2:01 PM, FaisalJabbar said:

Pi is a real and best earning app it is very easy to use and make money.

Not sure you make money off it or not but at least you have to wait for Pi token's listing to exchange Pi with the real cash. 

11 hours ago, CryptoZone011 said:

For the mining of pi currency so much mobile application are available that give us pi mining.

Huh? There is only one app available to mine Pi for your device. I wonder what you are trying to say here ? 

8 hours ago, rami2001sh said:

Their app looks good, I like it but I searched on internet for find something about Pi coin but i can't find anything about its value and marketcap. 

What are you watching ? You have not read the topic carefully. Pi token has not listed on any exchange sites yet and probably this year will be crucial for Pi token's listing.