Lock signal - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I want to ask about the reason for activating the lock badge by officials. As for many topics, and because of this signal, no one can write a comment on this post.

Does anyone know what is the reason for that?

Capture3.PNG

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Hello my friend, the reason that the supervisors lock many topics inside the forum sections is due to reaching the required limit of answers inside the post, so the supervisors lock the post only and keep it inside the forum so that others can benefit from it and the responses within it

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 minute ago, Nezar said:

Hello my friend, the reason that the supervisors lock many topics inside the forum sections is due to reaching the required limit of answers inside the post, so the supervisors lock the post only and keep it inside the forum so that others can benefit from it and the responses within it

@NezarNot exactly 😉 !! The main reasons to lock such topics are:

• There are already genuine answers
  • Moderators have already clarified regarding the matters
  • To prevent further spams
  • Topics are too old and do not make the sense with the new replies

I think there is no specific limit for replies under some specific topics !! 

@Omar OmmeishOmmeish  I have seen this signal from some of my topic. It says this topic is close till further notice. This happens due to some certain reasons like:

1. the signal there is clarifying to you that all answer to you topic is already created so no need for making more post.

2. When there is repetation of same answers this leads to closure of topics. This are the main reason for locking a topic.

If a topic is a repetative topic it got deleted immediately. But when closed that means no further replies to your topic. I hope you get all answer to your question.

Yes my friend, it's a good question, I am also confused about this lock and I want to know the reason behind it ,we hope find answer for this reason.thanks

• +1 1