Talk Token - Dear users, do not sell the token, respect your work - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dagamand007

Talk Token - Dear users, do not sell the token, respect your work

It is unfortunate that some people because of greed sell all the cryptocurrency that they gain through publishing, and this leads to a drop in the currency, but if you put part of your currency in a Yopet investment fund and the other part is trading on it, you are doubling your profits, and it may be this work It is a great achievement in order to raise the price of the currency and thus increase everyone's profits. I hope that I have provided useful advice to all

• +1 1
  • +2 1

17 hours ago, Jeje17 said:

It is unfortunate that some people because of greed sell all the cryptocurrency that they gain through publishing, and this leads to a drop in the currency, but if you put part of your currency in a Yopet investment fund and the other part is trading on it, you are doubling your profits, and it may be this work It is a great achievement in order to raise the price of the currency and thus increase everyone's profits. I hope that I have provided useful advice to all

Your advice is certainly useful. But many will not listen to him because they still want to receive these bonuses right now and not keep them in invest or trade. I also adhere to your opinion and try to put all my savings in the investbox.

Well as of now, there's a lot of people who are selling their talk tokens even though it has a small amount of value, we all know that selling some tokens or coin will help the price of it to dumped that this is what happens today from talk token.

• +5 1

Thank you for your advice, it's true we shouldn't sell our talktoken anyhow, we should be patience and allow the talktoken to have great value in the market. The value of talktoken now is very low. 

Till now everyone is saving that coin even the value of the coin increases in the market when they get no loss,now its possibility to become more popular coin all over and holding a good which is profitable,many members are joining that platform because it incourage  people to become a part of that forum.

You are right ... if everyone runs to sell what he has earned there will be a drop in prices and all the other members will lose... you just have to hold your earning to keep with good value and if you really need some money you can sell it gradually not at once,,,this is for everyone best interest.

Advise taken but it seems people don't really buy the idea and have sold all the talk token they had in stock which made the value of talk token to get drastically reduced and made it become useless to those who hoarded it

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/14/2020 at 11:18 AM, Reyna said:

Well as of now, there's a lot of people who are selling their talk tokens even though it has a small amount of value, we all know that selling some tokens or coin will help the price of it to dumped that this is what happens today from talk token.

You are right mate many members are selling their talk tokens as they don't know what to do with this they only need money even it is less amount in now time the talk tokens selling time was when trade start of talk tokens now we have to hold it because it has low value and just take profit from invest box for long time and when it pump then enjoy it ..

• +2 1

Unfortunately, the Yobit token has not been supported yet, the token price has collapsed and it is now only 20 satoshi. This is really painful. It will have a terrible impact on the members ’work here. Something must be done to raise the token price, otherwise many members will no longer want At work because this got everyone frustrated, management has to do something positive to raise the token price.

• +2 1

If we talk about it now, then the price of talk token has gone down a lot which is unbelievable, Now with 200 talk tokens 0.00004000 btc is available which is much less so now everyone should keep stock. 

• +1 1

47 minutes ago, online123 said:

If we talk about it now, then the price of talk token has gone down a lot which is unbelievable, Now with 200 talk tokens 0.00004000 btc is available which is much less so now everyone should keep stock. 

True, you need to keep tokens, but people are tired of waiting for changes and no longer really believe in them. Therefore, they sell their savings. today, the rate has already been set at 20 satoshi, which is very small for such a coin as i think.

• +1 1

yes we are do not sell talk token but i think when i need money then we will.sell.this talk token and get payment this site this is very good and valuable token in the online market.this is very good and trusted site.

thanks

2 hours ago, Muktarysule said:

even though this post was made since June,  I really did understand your point why we should not well our tokens immediately. because selling of taken would make the price fall drastically because it will be surplus in the market @Cryptonas

Definitely right mate. Talk token price at as this moment is 21 the price is really depreciating and this is happening due to the ways most members of the forum are are selling it their talk. If we keep our talk it will appreciate. Let's try not to be selling our talks anyhow.

I don't think it every member that came across this topic, members sell the talk token always, the price has been discouraging ,if members of the forum had hold for some time, I think the talk token would have been something we all will be smiling about. But opposite is the situation.

@Dagamand007 do you think the talk token will pump again someday?

Edited by Trainz
  • +2 1

20 hours ago, Trainz said:

I don't think it every member that came across this topic, members sell the talk token always, the price has been discouraging ,if members of the forum had hold for some time, I think the talk token would have been something we all will be smiling about. But opposite is the situation.

@Dagamand007 do you think the talk token will pump again someday?

hello i think in the near future the talc token will not be pump. While there are no changes on the forum, so our token will still be in this price range. maybe something will change next year. Let's hope for the best.

I have respected my token and work and that is why I have kept my tokens in the invest box but the rate is keep on falling and there is no use of the token right now

It's a good idea to hold your talk token as it's said that soon it's value can get higher. New payment system have involved talk token so I think there must be something that could rewards the members of the forum. So waite and hold untill u are about to get your reward

I believe trading or investing the talk coin on the yobit invest box would be good for us all and would also help the coin gain more reputation among other coins. So let's help the talk coin be the best, it's for the benefit of us all.

No, sir, I think the user should be traded because it's just a way to take advantage of his subject, but if you say hold the token.The value will go down a lot and there will be no profit for those who post, the token stays a bit stable and the price doesn't go down very fast.

A lot of people right here are expecting September to start the usage of the the brand new coin all of us right here must be a little patience because we all want to alternate it wisely.

That's good as I've been advocating for us to invest them in the yobit invest box as a form of support to the yobit coin (talk) in order to attract attention of other who might not know about them.

You are totally correct, you ought not sell quickly when exchanging opens on September 1 since that will prompt a critical lessening in the value TALK As occurred with different monetary standards, we should keep up this symbolic TALK and trust that the fitting time will sell it when its value rises

ItYes you have the truth but many of us are anxious to sell their talk token as it continues falling/dropping every day that what make everyone selling his talk now.

Since Talk token is new  ,If we  sell them  at the  first  chance the value will decrease  we  will have better chances of profit if we wait and popularise  Talk token. Consider it as an investment not as payment.

On 12/16/2020 at 12:26 AM, Mark wood said:

You are right mate many members are selling their talk tokens as they don't know what to do with this they only need money even it is less amount in now time the talk tokens selling time was when trade start of talk tokens now we have to hold it because it has low value and just take profit from invest box for long time and when it pump then enjoy it ..

Yes buddy, it's worth to hold some talk tokens when they're replenished talk tokens, because we can see at the market that talk tokens will now going to zero because there's no usage of it so that many people selling it.