Be careful with your topics! - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Be careful with your topics!

These are all really important for newbies to learn in order to avoid getting negative ratings or of their posts from deleted or their accounts from being banned. The admins have become more strict in their rules so we must always abide by them.

You are right friend we should not make the mistake when we create the new topics because these mistakes can be the cause of warning points or getting banned therefore we should avoid to the repetition of the topics and other common mistakes . We should read the rules before to make the new topics because we can avoid to make the useless topics by reading the rules. 

We want to make topics with much description and information. Without proper knowledge we don’t want to make topics. If we make topics with proper knowledge then we can make a good quality topics those are helpful for others. 

Well we need ensure that what we wrote is inline with the topic, let's not speak off point. Also we need to make sure that our contents are inline with the forum's rules and regulations. That way we will be on the safe side as we will only be doing what we were asked to do.

I am agree with you we should make the useful and new topics for more discussion and to share the knowledge with other members. We can also increase the reputation and growth of the forum by making the useful topics. So the topics are the source of learning at this forum because all members share their ideas and knowledge about that topic. 

I am new on this fourm.I am making our posts usefull and hefull to other members.I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm.This fourm is real and trustfull.This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time.

If you post such topics to us, then it is also our responsibility to post them with computer information, first get all the information about it, then read about it and we should post it that day. I think any copy we post to you is a comment or a topic, it is our responsibility to post it with complete information and validity. So that he can go through all the members with his complete information and benefit. 

Your subject is important and it raises morale. I personally always feel a little bit afraid of being wrong, and that has a negative impact on my work.

Very good morning dear friends this is important for all the people of the forum and to the beginners who are starting to create topics we must do it very carefully and thinking of others, we must focus our attention on what people really need to read. Because if you create a topic that does not contribute anything of value it can be deleted or simply ignored.

your advice to us is very helpful, thank you for your doing, you are correct my friend that is meaningful and helpful for newbie, always be careful with our topic just follow the rules and regulation.

First of all, I would like to thank you. You have also come up with a very nice idea. We can learn a lot from this. If we create a topic with our experience and a lot of ideas then that topic will definitely be a useful topic and it will be considered as a useful post for everyone so we should know it well before creating any topic. We will try to ensure that we do not misinform any of the topics.

Yes, my dear, you are right that we must be careful in writing topics so as not to take a negative hearing on them and also to present good content that has the benefit of the forum And cryptocurrencies

Be careful with your topic you did post according to the rule of crypto .did usefull post that make your reputation . avoid abuse language .share your knowledge and thoughts .if we avoid the rule of crypto they banned your account .so work with honestly 

I generally urge individuals to make a post as opposed to remarking on others post. In any case, not very many are there in the stage who are making acceptable post. So we as a whole can make this stage loaded up with information and learnings. Procuring is auxiliary in the stage.

On 6/19/2020 at 1:26 PM, Calvinpriva said:

For all newbies and all other members who don't have good experience in writing topics, here is the link for the general rules where you will read all rules about

Just like your previous topics, this topic is also very useful for me and other beginners of this forum. At a time when CryptoTalk started TALK campaign to give Talk tokens for publishing new topics, there was a flood of useless topics which led members warnings and bans. This topic proved alarming for most of the members and they learnt to be careful in creating new topics. Usually beginners post irrelevant topics without knowing the rules, the link you provided will help them understand the rules easily to avoid warnings or permanent ban.

Hey friends, we need to be very careful about this topic.  There are many members who do not comment on the topic.  Again, there are those who go beyond the rules of the forum and comment.  They must be careful about the topic.

You should to be careful about the content that you are writing in the topics first of all you should to read the rules after posting that will help you to post the good material and post according to the the rules of this forum best of luck

I am so worried about the rules and regulations of this forum, therefore I am so careful to post anything here, I am always following the rules of this platform to avoid from unrelated topics.

Dear it's not only matter of earning but as the purpose of forum is to get people informative about latest value of digital currencies, we should must focus on creating such a content that will get a positive rating from others. This will lead to a good repute. Moreover we should support beginners to motivate them for earning and learning.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Very nice. It is good to bring up this important topic. I suggest that it be installed at the beginning of the page for everyone to read
In addition to the rules, do not forget to pay attention to spelling errors so as not to expose yourself to the ban. If you are not ready to publish, then wait. You are not obligated to publish now, so take time to learn and then ask what you want exclusively useful topics

• +3 1

Very good topic, we all want to make new topics because we are passionate about describing our experiences with cyptocurrencies but we are really ready to do it. A new topic should be something that makes an impact and catches the attention of everyone who sees the title and therefore must have a first class information and not more of the same. 

Thanks for the information. It really helped. I'm a newbie and I needed this. Though I had read all the rules of the forum but this really helped a lot. Thanks so. Much

- You must be careful before posting any topic.  Before creating a topic, post after knowing the content well.  Many new members are constantly joining this forum so that you can create your topic in a standard way so that they do not go astray and easily understand....So always try to be careful with your topic.. 

Be careful about topic you are responsible for your post you share your thoughts knowledge  you try to do your best that make easy for otherone .we are all of reposnsible for our post if we use iralivent post cryptotalk take action so be careful about that.