Be careful with your topics! - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Be careful with your topics!

It does not matter about the topics the people will only give likes to the people who are good and the topics which are worth having likes and that is why you do not need to worry.

Yes ,while putting comment we should stick on to the topic and we should write more content oriented. If we put blah blah blah then there is a high chance of getting banned from this platform. In the perspective of betterment of this forum also we need to post good comments.

Yes it is very important for us to always be careful with our topics because alot of members don't have patient to create the topics that forum members understand so let us try to calm down and create topics. to avoid some Littles mistake in there sentence.

Conscientiously and point out merely convenient topics that are of be of interest to associates in contract to intermingle with us key in into debate and dedicate us help reputations in request to advantage from our assistance.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/16/2021 at 2:15 PM, Khan Zak said:

Thanks for sharing this information with us but who will rate us i mean as members we are giving reactions to each other and obviously it is positive. Is it necessary for just posts or comments too?

Giving reputations to members It is necessary for both comment and post even though you should only give out reputations according to what they deserve or how their topics worth if it is not useful do not hesitate to give negative reputation but if you find it useful react positively.

• +1 1

Perhaps, there is a problem here in that most people who create topics simply do not follow these rules and this leads to the fact that their topics are deleted, and they say that they were deleted just like that.

Hello well said that is the main thing we should all follow strictly .I think everyone go and find that page on about forum section .It is about all type of rules and regulation wrote by consignee. For me it was very helpful thanks.

@Consignee

Yes you are absolutely right.We have to become a responsible member of this forum because all members are here like a family and this forum is crypto family for all of us and we have to help each other and because the policy of this forum changed so we make sure that every useful content get good reputation and all we have to do that always post good content not only for our reputation but for this forum as well.

• +2 1

On 6/19/2020 at 1:26 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Let's make this clear my friends! The forum have been updated and now we get paid with new tokens, but we will not be paid for any day unless we have rates/ reputations.  Now here is the problem, many members here in the forum were only writing comments and not topics. It was not a problem, because we were paid only for posts but now we must have rates too so we can get paid!

This means many members from now they will start to write many topics so that they can never miss payments because they will get rates with their topics. It's not bad to write topics, but we have to very careful when we need to write topics! There are some simple mistakes that will make your topic to be deleted, or you may receive a warning point when your topic will have large mistakes. 

For all newbies and all other members who don't have good experience in writing topics, here is the link for the general rules where you will read all rules about;

1. General rules about the forum
  2. Posting rules
  3. Rules for publishing new topics *****
  4. Signature and avatar rules

Novices are feeling fine to make point as opposed to perusing discussion rules which in no way, shape or form great. Because of over-burden of futile point , I am truly finding tough opportunity to locate the certifiable issues to make conversations. Disregarding gathering rules may results a record end.

Thank you very much. I understand what the new rules are and the method of payment 

these instructions and rules, as it is the basis that we must follow in writing topics and comments

Edited by Moudr
Thank you for these instructions and rules, as it is the basis that we must follow in writing topics and comments

Dear friend In my opinion a person first keep main topic in his mind after this gave his opinion. If a person follows the rules and regulations which are described at this forum he can get positive reputation.

Really, my dear friend, writing topics is a very important thing and an important thing in this forum, but as I said that very small things are deleted the topic. We must read the topic several times in order not to delete it or not to be exposed to warning points and most importantly for this topic to be of benefit to everyone to take a percentage From a positive reputation

Absolutely, there are many beginners who create topics related to the forum rules and conditions because they do not read them in the section about the forum and this is not good because we find many repeated topics and questions that are absolutely unnecessary, I hope everyone is committed to sharing topics that offer new ideas or important clarifications It benefits the rest of the members and opens the way for meaningful discussions.

Take care together with your issues. Since here we think we need to take care since there are rules, since you have got to take after the rules, at that point you have got to know something great. You'll come up with a parcel of thoughts for a whereas since we ought to learn a part from each of them. Get to know something and get up to a great time to do something great here.

It's an opportunity to the beginners to work hard and earn through the forum,And let us not be afraid to share our knowledge and experience on what we know to does who doesn't know, because if hide our knowledge it will not help the beginners to know more on about cryptotalk.

We should be careful here in this world brst platform.Brcause we are responsible our actions.We should share positive posts because its a platform where one can earn and learn so every body share and knowledge and gain knowledge.

Yes I think you are right and it is very easy I think don't worry. Make your post very easy and  even also your topic should be useful according to the general rules and according to the demand of forum situation.

• +1 1

Sharing feedback will greatly benefit those who are new to the forum. Because they can definitely learn about working in forums by looking at other people's posts. That is why opinions should be shared.

Thank you for sharing such a nice topic with us. Do not be scared to post anything in this forum. But before posting any information just check that if the information you are going to post is legit. Do not post useless information's just for reputation or payment.

A very beautiful and important topic.  crypto is a popular earning website. I can make myself self-sufficient by working here.  Care must be taken to work here.  Beautiful and effective information so that people can learn something.

Dear It is significant for new individuals to keep rules, despite the fact that I've detected a great deal that are only the old prohibited individuals attempting to utilize similar procedures and cheat the opposition.points should be important and clear, no misrepresenting of information, no spamming or literary theft. The theme should be interesting.thanku

Yes this is true you must be careful about the topics you are posting as it may decrease your reputation and golden chance to earn coins and establish yourself. Thus always pay a heed attention while posting about any topic and make sure the thing you post is useful and unique.

On 6/19/2020 at 9:26 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Let's make this clear my friends! The forum have been updated and now we get paid with new tokens, but we will not be paid for any day unless we have rates/ reputations.  Now here is the problem, many members here in the forum were only writing comments and not topics. It was not a problem, because we were paid only for posts but now we must have rates too so we can get paid!

This means many members from now they will start to write many topics so that they can never miss payments because they will get rates with their topics. It's not bad to write topics, but we have to very careful when we need to write topics! There are some simple mistakes that will make your topic to be deleted, or you may receive a warning point when your topic will have large mistakes. 

For all newbies and all other members who don't have good experience in writing topics, here is the link for the general rules where you will read all rules about;

1. General rules about the forum
  2. Posting rules
  3. Rules for publishing new topics *****
  4. Signature and avatar rules

Good day and thanks alot for these post. I have not started creating topics yet. But with these tips i think i will be able to write high quality topics that will help other members of the forum. Indeed creating topics will enable  us to have more followers and this will also nake us to have soo many reputations so that we can easily get paid.

Yes dear your topic is athentic.We must be careful about our topic and our posts material.I appreciate you to by sharing this useful information about this  forum rules.we should have valueable and informative articles about crypto currencies and wholearn crypto world.your topic must be unique If you want get paid.

Yes i hope What i write I write very thoughtfully And everything I write has knowledge I write after understanding the topic Keep a close watch on all the rules  So i don't think I made a mistake somewhere 

I'm human too Mistakes happen But i don't think i write anything wrong