Be careful with your topics! - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Be careful with your topics!

We cant just decide to create topic on what comes to our mind , creating topics in the forum has strategies,it also has a law, if we create an existing topic , the moderators can consider it as a copy and paste and we can get a warning point for that.

• +1 1

Thank you for your kind information. Cryptotalk change the payment process, i think , it's important to more serious about our work. We need to create more useful topic for our users,

It is very true friend, and this always happens, there are people who write topics saying why their topics are eliminated and it is because they are not very clear about all the rules of the forum and each section so it is something strange that they do not read now learn the forum rules to avoid these problems.

we all should be careful when we decide to write either a comment or a topic because maybe writing topic really gives us 5x of what one comment gives us but at the same time it's harder to write a topic and we will have to look and search a lot before publishing the topic or we will end with getting it deleted and even get a warn 

Yes of course my brother. This is really a very useful post that I have seen yet in this forum. Because in this post you have learned me a lot about posting. I also have all the rules and regulations of the Cryptotalk forum. All the rules are good and easy to follow them. All the rules are made good for us. I also will be take very care that not to break any rule of this forum. Thank you so much for sharing it. ❤️

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Thanks for sharing this useful and informative topic . I hope it will be helpful for everyone especially new members who want to create topic . Create always useful and informative topic with easy words  and by following the rules of this forum .

• +1 1

Perfectly all the time be cautious of you communicate in the forum and every time abide to the convention and rules as a new at this point in this forum i act not sort out creating approximately subject matter for the reason that i canister develop approximately threatening points or nastiest court order in this forum.

This is very good information because it helps a lot to new ones who want to create posts that they take into account how they should create their topics to avoid being deleted.

On 6/19/2020 at 1:26 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Let's make this clear my friends! The forum have been updated and now we get paid with new tokens, but we will not be paid for any day unless we have rates/ reputations.  Now here is the problem, many members here in the forum were only writing comments and not topics. It was not a problem, because we were paid only for posts but now we must have rates too so we can get paid!

This means many members from now they will start to write many topics so that they can never miss payments because they will get rates with their topics. It's not bad to write topics, but we have to very careful when we need to write topics! There are some simple mistakes that will make your topic to be deleted, or you may receive a warning point when your topic will have large mistakes. 

For all newbies and all other members who don't have good experience in writing topics, here is the link for the general rules where you will read all rules about;

1. General rules about the forum
  2. Posting rules
  3. Rules for publishing new topics *****
  4. Signature and avatar rules

Your post is really informative and helpful for new members to understand how they can earn money from here and what they need to follow procedure.we all Should follow rules otherwise we can get warning point and may lead to banning of account so try to create good content

• -5 1

Yes that's important message for all members which are working in cryptotalk.we should be careful about our topic.your topic should berelated to the topic.make useful topic and be safe.enjoy your selves in cryptotalk and do work hard.

• +1 1

Frankly, this forum taught us that we are responsible enough to present new and useful topics that contain important and easy ideas

We talk about our own experiences within the forum so that beginners can benefit from them, learn and continue on our path

• +1 1

If now you have to write with a lot of coherence and that influences a lot to obtain valuation to be able to receive payments, how important is this update has made a big change but it is very good because it makes the forum much more entertaining.

Yes gyz be carefull with your topic instead of making useless comments and posts make usefull topics im which people find their interest to comment and give positive reputations.So keep posting great and usefull information and some interesting too.

Hello everyone hope you will be fine and happy 

(Stay home stay safe 💖)

It is very important for all of you . Please note that chosen of topics is very very useful and important. If your topic is having knowledge and good information then you wil get fame in community reputation

Thanks 👍 

• +1 1

Yes it is good for the seniors to create good topics that will help the forum members to benefits from it and also gain knowledge with their topic there topic should contain good English and content

• +1 1

We are responsible for everything we do in Cryptotalk platform. So, we should fulfill our responsibility with full care. If we want to create a topic on this platform, we must first read all the rules that is used to make topic. If we don't do a good topic, it will be deleted. Or if we commit a serious violation, we will be banned with warning points. So we have to be very careful while creating topic.

Hello my friends, we work on this site, we have to follow the rules of this site, if we do not follow the rules, our posts will be useless and valuable, then our posts will be deleted and our account will be banned.  You have to do the posts well so that there is no problem. If we want to create new topics then we have to read the rules well and post new ones.

Thanks for your post my friend, I think it is very informative. I agree with you on that all the members should be careful when creating topics. First, consider that are you creating the topic in the correct subsection? If it is not in the correct subsection, it will probably be deleted by the moderators. Second, consider that is your post useful? will it add any value to the forum? If it is not it will also probably be deleted. 

• Useful or interesting 1

When I read your post, I was very happy to read that you have done a very good thing in it. The first thing that should not be done is that we should post well and We should post about such things that will benefit the people as well and such a sense in your knowledge So post like you, people are also benefiting in sports like this Thank you. 

• +4 1

Yes we should be careful about our topics which we creat.we should perform our work when we are fully attentive.be careful about your topics if you creat it already or not.

Cryptotalk is gave you payment for those posts that are useful and valuable with unique ideas then also follow all the rules and regulations then you will able to receive payment 

• +2 1

Thank you very mach for this information. I dide't know anything about those information.So everyone should start to post some informative post. I am a new so I dide't post any topic in crypto.But after gather some knowledge I will follow your guidance to post a topic in future. 

I agree with you. We must be careful in writing the comment and useful topics so as not to miss the payments and thank you for the general rules links will help us write useful topics

Yes it is big suggestion for us because be careful for your topic which you posted. Be careful that don't what was the topic which have negative reputation.

A lot of people have been given warning points by the moderators because of posting or topic that had been repeated. we should be very careful about that and before posting any topic we should search the title of our topic in the search bar to confirm that there is no such a topic before in this forum.

• +1 1