Perfect sharing for new members - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magd

Perfect sharing for new members

Yes I will tell the newcomers since you are still new here since you have to do well.  You have to follow all the rules and regulations and you have to come up with new software with your own talent.  Then you will get good reputation here and move forward hopefully you will bring everything and do everything on time

These are some of the most that can be followed by the users. personally me, I tried create good quality content by enhancing my own abilities through increasing my knowledge. There are many topics in this platform that had to be explored, I am just on the way to the same. By following the rules and posting informative topics one can try their best to get me plus five quotation

Hello my friend . The information I provided is very good. I have summarized to the members exactly what needs to be done. It's a great post, useful, and worth 5+. By the way, it's good for all members, not just beginners.

• +4 1

Hello @magd thank you for the advices you give to the newbies and the other member of this platform. We will follow the rules and regulations of this platform. The advice from my side is that Kindly share the useful information and relevant content about the topic on which you are posting.

Thank you for supporting and giving the advices to the new members.

EARN free bitcoins....

https://www.okexcn.com/join/3853550

This is a good post and indeed very very informative to new members and I'm sure if members or new members can read carefully this topic they will benefit from it and wont face any difficulties any in the forum, @Cryptotalk01

Thankyou mate for such a great information.you seems to be a seniour having a good number of posts so i think newbies should always consider your posts so they might get proper info from such a seniour like you.

• +2 1

On 6/18/2020 at 12:01 PM, magd said:

Stay away from incomprehensible words

I have witnessed that many may be trying to find a word in english and using a translator they just pick any word but there is a problem as each word is required for a specific meaning and it makes it very hard as there should be better synonyms used. This is a big problem when some are not adept in English and just have basic knowledge. It gets worse when members don't know the crypto terminology and just translate into words we don't use.

Very good advice for all those newbies, we must adhere to the forum rules, it is very important that new topics are in the section that corresponds to them in order to avoid repeated topics, we must be sure of the topic that we are creating so that it is not eliminated of the forum, the optimal thing is that it is a topic that can be discussed in order to attract the participation of other members.

Good points, but I think that any positive evaluation is good , it does not have to be +5, for me I take positive evaluation as encouragement to keep up the good work, like some teachers used to do at school , but here it is even better , because with the new payment system we get paid for comments that get positive evaluations.

• +2 1

Friend, very good suggestions to create a good theme, I'm going to take a screenshot and save it because I'm interested, in my case creating a new theme is difficult for me, I lack that confidence to get my good ideas and translate them, I will try to put into practice the advice and suggestions that my friend gives me, thank you very much, I hope other newbies like me can take advantage of this topic.

You made a good post according to that time, but friend rules about reputation had changed. So no it not our responsibility to give reputation.  So if this method will apply again then this advised would be work. But now we can get reputation by if we make good post then people must give reputation. 

• +1 1

Newbies have to make hard work for working here.i suggest that one when start any work than be patient and calm to start their work.no one get rates only in night so just continue to do work and for success in life and in ever field of life.

On 6/19/2020 at 12:34 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Good points, all newbies should be very careful to follow the forum rules and writing useful topics sop that they can not be banned. This is a good opportunity and we there are many benefits from it to all members, don't lose it.

Nice creativity dear. Its our duty to be remain full active while making comments and don't be wandering around others posts and making copies so avoids it be the real one always.

If you abiding the forum rules then you become safe there.

Yes, by following your talk in this given post you can make any post successful here. If you follow these rules then your post will be successful. You were absolutely right that there should be no spelling mistake  in your post.

Thanks for your useful advice dear. I hope that all new members will be respectful of the forum and the rest members.We are all here to gain knowledge about cryptocurrency. I think this forum has made for all of us to be more knowledgeable about the crypto world.

• +2 1

Since this is a beginner section, I think the perfect topic that should be created here should center on how beginners can survive in this platform without violating the rules. That is the most important thing. The longer we stay here, the more we get use to the platform. Thank you.

This topic and explaination is great and top notch as everything was covered into what he was trying to say in the forum, as you know not so many people are able to explain themselves carefully what they are trying to say as sometimes its even more confusing..

Thank you so much my dear friend for such a great advice your organs are very good and helpful for others cryptocurrency is a for which we can get knowledge and we can learn many things. Also ensuring in cryptocurrency and blockchain. So it is really good for gaining knowledge.

Really, we should always post useful and meaningful things in crytotalk currency so that new members can acquire knowledge from your post this will also encourage new members to work hard all the time in order to earn their goals in crytotalk currency

I will surely try these tips. Really very useful tops. In the beginning, I posted some posts. But, unfortunately, all were deleted after some days because I was unaware if the search bar. Thanks to the moderators to guide me.

This was very useful thanks for sharing this kind of information with us first i didn't know about this but everyday i learn new things and i can't wait to have the knowledge i need to be at the top in this field ..

Thank you for these valuable and good advice to us, the new members, and I hope that we will be responsible and work hard in order to achieve this and publish what is useful.

Dear @magd the new members of this platform should follow the rules and regulations of this forum they should not follow the cheating options they should discuss their problems with the old followers in this way they will get success