I would like to know your opinion - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gooooku

I would like to know your opinion

My friend, bitcoin was made to eliminate so numerous existing money related issues. As a to begin with cryptocurrency, it begun to pick up huge number of peoples attention and it's 

value and reputations increased so that numerous speculators begun to contribute sums in it. And many of the online sites began to choose the payment by bitcoin.

Hello friends. I think crypto currency is a digital and modern in all around the world because of it's value . Bitcoin has a great value in the world.

In this forum we can Learning and earning together more

As i have joined few days ago i am also researching about bitcoins such amazing increment in the digital market.  I try my best to learn more here because in every person there are different questions so that some time people ask about something so we learn from them so as like that sometimes I will learn about this and hope I will be able to give you

• +1 1

Bitcoin coin is the primary cryptographic money and the reason for the dispatch of crypto and acquired its incentive from its high course rate since there were no contenders like it today and its showcasing esteem is enormous as the mining rewards decrease at regular intervals attempts to lessen money swelling and keep up its worth

I also have the same doubt. If anyone could clarify it, would be really helpful and great. I haven't concentrated on bitcoin yet, I am currently in the process of completing my twenty comments daily.

Hello mate, my opinion is always positive. We all need to enjoy our life because life is very short so we need work hard for our dreams and we need explore our life with the loving persons In your lifes. So ho and work never give up your life.

• +1 1

Of course, you can ask me about my opinion. I think from my point of view, it is the world's best forum where we are working and earning. This is the world's largest forum in the world where we can work and also we can learn more about trading and get money. It is useful for me because I am a student and I want to learn and at the same time.

On 18/06/2020 at 11:02 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Many people are believing in bitcoins because they are very useful in our lives. Bitcoins are used by many people including business owners because it has many years in the market and many people have already saw its benefits.

Absolutely right, many businesses has started using bitcoins. Bitcoins gained a lot of success over past many years, people has recognised its importance and benefits.

My dear friend i am also new here and day by day learning and observing the market value of bitcoin and as i research about this, one thing is sure that today bitcoin is precious as compare to past 10 years.It ranked in top 3 cryptocurrencies because of awareness among peoples about digital currency and because of lots of investing by investors.

Well, thanks for the awesome question expert, but you know I'm still a new member in the whole of cryptocurrency, so I don't think I can guide you on what you have asked. Finally, I will urge you to ask more about it from the expert on the forum for more details about that, thank you.

If bitcoin were not limited, its value would not grow so much, it would have to look for strategies in order to attract people's attention and be useful and valuable, that has generated that the demand is very large in recent years, having bitcoin is something quite Well, we should not get rid of them so quickly, on the contrary, having them saved for future benefits is better, and it is never too late for this world, it is just that it is taking shape and we are part of it.

I was not having any idea about this but after the deep studies I made a conclusion that in future this would be the currency used by many countries and the great increase in the rate of bitcoin was only because the demand of the bitcoin from all over the country is high.. It is doing better than gold and some other commodities.It also going up because of It's worldwide demand       

Dear mate, First people don't believe on digital currencies. As time pass they came to know their benefits their blockchain and then they think that through bitcoin they can easily do their transactions and make their life easier. For a business man times matters so they start doing trading in BTC easier and faster. The privacy policies of cryptocurrencies also attract people.

On 6/18/2020 at 12:43 AM, Gooooku said:

Well i just joined cryptotalk 4,5 months ago and i was irregular because i didn't know alot of things about crypto world so then i went on a research about crypto and i still think i missed some part of it . We all know that the world wants bitcoins because if its value . So my question is how the value of bitcoins has such tremendous increment in these past 10 years  . What was the reason is it because of there are limited bitcoins or some other reason . In these 10 years not any country's currencies has such increment like bitcoins 

So bitcoin is the world largest cryptocurrency in terms of market capitalization, there are alot of reasons for its appreciation, now it is considered a viable investment. But I think the real reason for its popularity is its efficient means of transferring money money e over internet whitch is controlled bye decentralized network. Moreover it has transparent set of rules.

• +1 1

Well i just joined cryptotalk 4,5 months ago and i was irregular because i didn't know alot of things about crypto world so then i went on a research about crypto and i still think i missed some part of it . We all know that the world wants bitcoins because if its value . So my question is how the value of bitcoins has such tremendous increment in these past 10 years  . What was the reason is it because of there are limited bitcoins or some other reason . In these 10 years not any country's currencies has such increment like bitcoins 

I think Bitcoin is ready bye good currency and it is the one of the currency that's price is increasing and if it has the very low price it's also very profitable for us because it's value is about $33,000 today so it is very beneficial for us.

• +1 1

In the world there are a limited amount of bitcoins and that is 21milion I think. This currency is the first currency of the world of cryptocurrencies and in the future it will raise more and in the whole world if any guy don't know about the digital curriencies that guy will surely heard the name of bitcoin so you can guess the value of bitcoin by this way. 

Iam very sorry about i has no Idea about the growth of Bitcoins and emerging of crypto currency in digital  with in these years. I only hear about Bitcoin because it is famous through a network hacking and now i know about crypto currency also . So i have no more details about it  to give you.

Hello my friend, I am new here, but from what I have read from the topics and my knowledge, I think that the reason is that it is the first cryptocurrency and that its high circulation rate gives it a high value. also you can read Posts in the Bitcoin section and watch some educational videos that will increase your knowledge about it and expand about the bitcoin world .

When I know about crypto talk than I became surprised. It is an interesting site and a good site.i saw many peoples using crypto talk using in third Asian countries. Post a comment is the interesting part of crypto talk.

I did not know a lot about this but i think so the reason is that due to limited stock of Bitcoin its value increases a lot in last previous years and it will increase two in next years and in future it will become the most powerfull currency and take place of usd

Allah's plans are better than us !

It is very commendable as you seeks individual opinions here within the forum.

There is always individual talents and opinions about some certain things and sectors of the forum and it is through learning and understanding of others people's opinion that we can enlarge our own experience.

Thanks for sharing this post.In my openion this forum is very informative.We earn a lot of money from this forum.Without invest we çan earn money.

This seems to me to be a very interesting topic since Bitcoin is a crypto with a great impact on the market, the truth in Bitcoin does not have an unlimited origin, rather Bitcoin is very scarce, the level of scarcity of Bitcoin is quite high and lately only about 900 Bitcoin are mined per day, which does not cope with the purchase orders of Bitcoin daily.

Well bitcoin is the top ranked coin on crypto. Tha value of all crypto currency are volatile. When the demand increases the value increases respectively. For all currency like fiat and digital currency it should have a fixed limitation to create. It can't create a lot. It affects the economy

• +1 1

Bitcoin really shows good condition at the moment, and one more thing on bitcoin is that it will begin to raise the current price, which is an indication that it will get more profitable in the near future.