New payment and rating system for the forum - Page 18 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

New payment and rating system for the forum

Desais

Dear users, I have read all the messages and will answer to them later, because now there is a very large influx of information that needs to be processed. Thank you for your patience.

Message added by Desais

thank you for this info, I want to know if I am participating in dlrs airdop campaign for yobit, if my posts count only for dlrs or I will also receive btc or talk for each useful post, and if not how this will be determined?

thank you for your answer in advance

• Useful or interesting 1

I subscribe to this forum some months ago because I was looking for an alternative to bitcoin talk and of the other altcoins or crypto forums, I created that account but now I will get pay to post my ideas I think that is fantastic, I guess now I will motivated to write useful information and think how can I try to help so that my ideas are welcome. Not that money is my only motivation nope I see it as a small kickback for what I was going to do anyways.

20 hours ago, ahmetbati said:

I don't see it yet, nobody knows when the payment will start.......

You must exceed the barrier of 100 responses in order to be able to obtain the new currency, as for the trading it will start on October 15,  so be ready for that , happy earning 

• +2 1

Thanks for the information of the admin! For a sustainable development community, please work seriously to enjoy real benefits.

I understand, the only thing I would have to say is that what would be the mecado value of each token that is given

On 10/6/2020 at 11:14 PM, Mustafacicek said:

The market was painted red with the Trump package rejection. expectation was not met. a complete political head. If you choose me, the market gave the message of relaxation. Bitcoin is pump 

Okay friend, bitcoin is a time bomb, but no matter how much speculation, it is not known if when its price explodes it will go up or down, time is ticking.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, sala7kaka11 said:

I have to admit that I'm impressed. The new campaign looks really exciting especially with the investbox added. The time though from now till September means that everyone will be accumulating and the moment the token becomes available for trading a huge dump will happen. 

Is this token an ERC20? 

I'm interested in that too.  This and YoDa ara kinda like airdrops. Was yoda ERC20 Token?

• +2 1

Hello administrator, I think that all the rules that are being implemented to avoid bots are very good, what if I wanted is that they extend more time to fulfill the 100 publications since I have been on this platform for 5 days and I have not achieved it I do 90 publications But I have only approved 45 and I do not think I will reach the goal, I try to do everything well as the rules say but I do not understand why most of the posts do not approve me. I make comments in the forum with arguments, I write content accordingly With the theme, I write more than 100 letters, I put the texts in English ... I don't know what else to do to get the post approved ... help me please, thank you very much

Edited by jonasma
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

" I think the extra sales pay per post is very good. But I think it's a bad thing to have a limited time of 20 per day. Again,it would be better if there is a total of 100 comments but no daily limit,so most people can't do it and give up."

• +2 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Fatih Aslan said:

" I think the extra sales pay per post is very good. But I think it's a bad thing to have a limited time of 20 per day. Again,it would be better if there is a total of 100 comments but no daily limit,so most people can't do it and give up."

I agree the same..

there are also those who consciously give negative scores to messages. this creates meaningless and unfair competition.

• +1 1

In the past, the forum used to pay Bitcoin.  Will the member be able to withdraw in Bitcoin or talk currency?  I see that the forum will witness a great registration process and new memberships.  All members must interact with each other and seriously evaluate.  We often find that a member publishes their posts and then leaves without evaluating others.  So the step of giving a token in exchange for a rating is great.

• +2 1

Ohh nice ! i think the same! if the forum pay for recibing reputation it'll be great! i post in many themes! but i only read somethings interesting things! 

• +1 1

It would be interesting if it could be "charged" with other cryptocurrencies, but I like what Cryptotalk is doing.

• -4 1

Good . I think the same .  If the forum pay for recibing reputation it'll be good . I post in many themes .

Edited by MegaLadon
  • -5 1
  • -3 1
  • -2 3
  • +3 1

A great and useful feature that provides an opportunity to share knowledge and a good way to earn from the yobit platform

It is very good that we are watching after updates inside the forum but I have some questions please
What is the price of this currency at the present time and when can we start trading it for other currencies.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

On 10/10/2020 at 10:07 AM, arafat4393 said:

image.thumb.png.7ba800b926c6078d09f28e684261d217.pngI've got many positive reacts on my posts But it's not counting on my BTC payment. Even I've make many posts in last 7 days but still it has not counted.

Does this mean the bitcoin payments are over and posts are not count from this day? I have the same in my yobit wallet. I thought that we will earn payments until 15 October.

• +3 1

Now I see too many changes in cryptotalk hopefully to improve the platform, thanks for sharing this valuable information, we will take more into account the qualification of the
messages 👍🏻

• +3 1

On 6/17/2020 at 11:49 AM, issa123h said:

Admin said for new users we will reback

Linking there accounts to the campaign 

So that newbie can now re use cryptotalk and work so good and getting earning 

If so, I congratulate the Administration for really. I'm a novice and there are occasions that make the subject very complicated. but I'm sure I'm going to make it ...

14 hours ago, sonso48 said:

We thank you for this information and these good updates .. My question is, how much is the currency and how much profit will we make?

It is very nice to have this good news. and more when it comes from a very special source. Thank you for opening up to you ...🥰

• +2 1

Good day brother @Desais.

Tomorrow is the supposed new date for talk bidding. Less than 24 hours and there is no information both from the exchange and the forum about the token usecases of talk. 

Understand there are busy schedule on here wiping out spammers and cheaters and also on exchanges with the DLRS and Minex support. But I feel it is important to have info for possible investors to showcase. Are you sure the bidding won't go for another postponement sir?.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

5 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Good day brother @Desais.

Tomorrow is the supposed new date for talk bidding. Less than 24 hours and there is no information both from the exchange and the forum about the token usecases of talk. 

Understand there are busy schedule on here wiping out spammers and cheaters and also on exchanges with the DLRS and Minex support. But I feel it is important to have info for possible investors to showcase. Are you sure the bidding won't go for another postponement sir?.

Good afternoon, at the moment I do not have specific information, as there are many different activities on the forum and on the exchange, but I think it will appear in the near future and we will announce it.

Edited by Desais
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

2 hours ago, Desais said:

Good afternoon, at the moment I do not have specific information, as there are many different activities on the forum and on the stock exchange, but I think it will appear in the near future and we will announce it.

We will, hopefully we see it soon. Thank you for being responsive, I really think other members also will be pleased to hear there is information coming recently. We hope it turns out to be in everyone advantage.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy