New payment and rating system for the forum - Page 14 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

New payment and rating system for the forum

Desais

Dear users, I have read all the messages and will answer to them later, because now there is a very large influx of information that needs to be processed. Thank you for your patience.

Message added by Desais

Please do not forget all the questions that have been mentioned by most users, there is no clarity regarding some instructions or steps to follow and that makes the interaction with the platform a bit tedious and ends up alienating many users.

• Useful or interesting 2

4 hours ago, arkadio666 said:

I am new in this forum but I want to win and learn, I will be attentive in these two weeks thanks to Yobit is that I am here. Learning is gain, I still do not see how the reputation works but that's fine. greetings to all

That is good, read the forum rules, do not spam, do not have two or more accounts but only one, do not post contents that will not be useful for the forum. If you do not violate the rules, you will be good here and you will not be banned. 

• +2 1

1 hour ago, mahdi935 said:

please explain more

10 minutes ago, nodrew27 said:

I find the changes made, productive and concise, quite interesting

3 hours ago, Investor_od said:

friends, hello)) have you been dealing with cryptocurrency, airdops for a long time? can you make good money on this? please like me, I really need your help for the reputation...

This forum is not profitable in the first place, but is centered around the field of crypto and blockchain in general, and it gives you free coins in exchange for your activity in it, you can sell those currencies later on the platform.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I don't why is max = 20posts/day

I think I should let everyone post a lot but only count 20 valuable posts

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

This update is very big step from forum.where forum is paying in BTC .All members are very happy from this and become more active at forum.Now we all have to put more  efforts in posts.This forum is providing us many great opportunity.

• +3 1

im joined last month but my bad im not aware payment details..now the dlrs make me come in forum...hope my way of earnings started soon..

• +1 1

I´m very curious about this new payment method, what will be the price of the talks?

• -5 1

On 6/17/2020 at 6:09 PM, iloveyobit said:

bro i see in my yobit account that i have 0 TALK  token but in other sections on the forum they already have some TALK tokens , is the payment started ?

I would like to know the same, since I do not have any balance either, so I was wondering if they had already started to pay.
Brother, if you already have an answer, please can you enlighten me to see what I have to do.
Thank you
  • -3 1

This will make the forum have more topics now, i just hope that we can have more community members by you opening registrations or even payment for new Members! We need more people on the Forum 🙂 and this is a great incentive!

We are happy to be back on cryptotalk though. We'll have to wait till September to see how thr new payment works. Now I get it, this could be a great step forward, finally a new campaign rose up, talk token has a bright future, in the future we can make more profits even more than we have been making. Thanks cryptotalk.

hen will this method of payment be applied and is this method of payment for new members only or for all members and how much is 20 TALK versus bitcoin and can we trade it against bitcoin or other currenciesۑ in the Yobit platform or only this symbol of investment please clarify more I did not understand this new system

• +5 1

Hello hello, I ask for my balance and he does not give it to me, and I also see my approved posts but in 0, is it why the task was requested in the Yobit Airdrop?

I do not think so, because Bitcoin is the best currency currently and will always remain fresh in the market

Yes it is the best and we hope appeare some good token so

34 minutes ago, DanielaM said:

مرحبًا ، أطلب رصيدي وهو لا يعطيه لي ، وأرى أيضًا مشاركاتي المعتمدة ولكن في 0 ، هل هذا هو سبب طلب المهمة في Yobit Airdrop؟

You should do the metion to recive the token

hi

l am new member The new campaign looks really exciting the token becomes available for trading a huge dump will happen.

@Desais

I noticed that some of my posts are not counted on new payment system (TALK), is that because of lot of spam from yesterday or now is little "difficult" to be obtained TALK token?

And about BTC payment system, button for sending BTC to exchange (balance) does not work from yesterday maybe another day before?

I get BTC for posts, but just button does not work.

Is this currently or we will wait for some time to be enabled withdraw?

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Hello administrator,is there an estimated date for all this? i wait fast answer . thanks for the clarifications.

Thats well, I thought it's like The yobit tokens that not still more than week in the exchange, but if this is the system so it will be a new-famous system

•  

People please, this topic is about the compensation campaign in Talk tokens, if you do not have any questions about it it is better to avoid it, remember that this Forum has rules and although this may be temporary, we must respect the administrative staff.

I have a question about the campaigns, my question is if both campaigns are linked or does each act differently, do the rules change?  Is it enough for me to join a campaign to receive both benefits?

Thank you very much for the information provided, but nevertheless, pay attention to all the doubts that we have given as users, and give us a prompt response to them. You are available to improve this community.

• +5 1

On 9/9/2020 at 6:09 PM, Desais said:

Update 09.09.2020
Payment in BTC will be at the old prices.

Not more 20 messages/day
1 message = 1000sat

Payment in BTC only for messages with a positive rating.
Payment for messages will be made in a week (this is the time required for ratings)

https://yobit.net/ru/paybyposts/

yes, i think that is true and good challenge to win

2 minutes ago, WillSol23 said:

Thank you very much for the information provided, but nevertheless, pay attention to all the doubts that we have given as users, and give us a prompt response to them. You are available to improve this community.