Responsible member of the forum - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beast921

Responsible member of the forum

I am noticing one thing in the work that there is a large decrease in the number of members which were using the crypto and the forums but this is not fair . As we know that forum is nice for using and it is providing us much knowledge , information and earning so we should also be straight in this . We should also follow it's rules and regulations . Due to the deffeciency of members there is also reducement in the topics.

It is very important topic we have to create new things for this forum and we have to share our knowledge band experience. We don't have to focus on the commenting just we have to create new topics but the members of this forum just pay their heed to comments only. They don't want to create new topics because of the rules and regulations of the forum. Only little mistake can completely ban the account so the people are not interested in making new topics.

Yeah you asked well, but there are a few member which are active here and create a very few topic. This forum is also a chance to geting knowledge but when these topics are very old which least the reputation of this forum. As I am new and I am not allowed to create topic. I want to ask senier members they create new topics. 

You are very right, it is our responsibility to keep the forum at the top, we must strive to create good topics, content that attracts the attention of new people to be part of our community, knowledge is to share it, we all win if we do it, Maybe I know about bitcoin, but someone else knows about trading, sharing ideas is good for both of you.

There are no doubt that one day this from will go on a high level.and millions people will work here .but the members is only mading comments .and the content is becoming less day by day so everyone of this from should create a new content and increase the content number day by day.and there is an reason for the content s less that is many people are getting banned for their some of mistakes and they lose hope for this form and stop working here.

Hello my friend, We all need to be responcible for the devolopment of the forum and we have to contribute with any thing we know ,we can get information and also give more to.

Yes I appreciate you and I also think that we have to make posts instead of comment and there are many we used to make post like we have to make post on word daily experience happening or any mobile app and provides good to the forum this is our responsibility and by this we can I get good reputation and Paid good from the forum.

I want to tell you about the ways of the responsible member of the forum. The responsible member post the useful topic and they help the beginners and they give the likes to the useful topics and they catch the scammers 

Yes my dear friend you highlighted a very good topic to discuss between all the members because all the members are like a family and they should help each other to seek knowledge and earn money.  Seniors should help the juniors to learn rules and regulations of the site and juniors should respect the seniors and avoid making simple mistakes. 

Thank you. 

We all are agree with you but brother the problem is not that we make topics or not the problem is that our topic get deleted by administration with a very small mistake i think we should also mentioned that how can we write a good topic who don't deleted by administration

Of course, you are right. We should always take into account the responsibility we have as members of this forum. Posting or posting more content is a priority here as there is a shortage of content.   

On 6/17/2020 at 10:23 AM, Beast921 said:

Hello guys today I'm gonna discuss about our duty in the forum.As we all know this forum provides us great opportunities to gain knowledge and get paid for the useful posts.I have noticed many things from a month that the number of the members in the forum has been reduced. As a result the creation of the new topics has been reduced to a very significant level.

Dear members,please don't prefer on commenting only.Be a responsible member of this forum create topics,share your knowledge and experiences and live like a family. That's why l'll recommend all the members of the forum please try to create new topics daily so that we can grow our forum!

I hope you all will perform as a responsible member of the forum.

Yes men you are right everyone becomes responsible when there comes money in from of them when they starts to earn money they will become more responsible you are just commintting this to earn good reputation you are not sharing something good everyone knows this that we should share something informative so please correct your rather than others

Allah's plans are better than us !

The guy that done his duty honestly and don't do spamming and also don't adopted the wrong ways thats guy is the responsibile guy of this platform and that guy will surely earn good amount of talk tokens and setoshies on his posts. 

There are also many members attached on this real base and a program which most are senior and many of them are junior through the site because those members was responsible chromate they take some proper time on it and they don't only comment they are also create some creative ideas and logic in your post which is very beneficial and valuable for me and all other users on this platform where all member take suggestions it through the creativity and your reputation will be increases which is very useful and valuable.

Yes it is good and we all should be,because this is the only way of making this site more popular. And as a responsible member you must and the rules of the forum. You should create useful, creative and knowledge based topics. Make  such a posts that's are useful and informative for everyone. Must avoid cheating methods.

This is absolutely correct because the small number of posts in the forum means that it will stop after a while, but also this responsibility falls on the shoulders of the old members of the forum because they have become more experienced and knowledgeable and they have to participate As for the beginners who publish, their efforts are appreciated, but often their posts are repeated and their experience is little.

Being a responsible person we should follow the rule of the forum.informative post will share the members to view about their work nd knowledge.

• +1 1

@Beast921 @Sara Khan  Guys In 2021  Many Of Members Has Joined This Platform Soo Most Of The Member Just Scroll And Give There Opinion In Begginers But I Think About Forum Is Also A Great Seaction. All Of Sections Are Great But Mostly Members Are Active In Begginer So I Reqst All Of Members To Viest All Of Sections. 

Yes you are right, friend. the activities and new posts has been recuced in number of active members in the forum and i see less activity, it is our responsibility to create more new, quality and useful topics to continue active in the forum, continue learning and continue gaining knowledge.

The truth is that this is the work of all of us as a team knowing that we have to follow the forum rules in order to take this forum to the next level. It is within our reach to do so in a positive way as other people are just starting out and rely on us who have been here for a while. We are at a point where the focus is on adding value to people.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you very much for letting members know what to do in order to be regarded as responsible members what I will also add is that when we do this things then we can be assured that our accounts will remain safe and not get banned.

It is important that we are responsible and honest when working in the forum, cryptotalk gives us a lot and we must give back to everything they do for us. I am very grateful for this great opportunity because I am learning a lot and at the same time generating income.

• +1 1

Of course, my friend, you are right in the last period. Many topics have been repeated in the forum and no new topics are created, but I think that the main reason is Lack of interaction  For this reason, everyone should be responsible for his own page and that we publish at least one topic daily or weekly

As we know that we all joined this grate platform in order to earn money as well as to acquire knowledge and experience in order to be successful  so we need to be hard working and dedicated in order to be able to achieve our goals