Appreciate yourself to achieved more in crypto - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Appreciate yourself to achieved more in crypto

Self appreciation is the biggest motivation it urges us to have more knowledge. If someone feels more appreciated in this he or she becomes more successful

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I dont think that only appreciation will only work on the cryptocurrienses the more you learn the more you gain firstly learn and then apply. You definitely achieve your goals. Thank you 

First of all congrats my dear for your massive achievement. Appreciate ourself is one of the best trick for working hard and for  becoming successful. And get more and more repuatation through your best topics because if your posts are eally helpful or useful for all member then they gives you good reputation. I expect more and more through your post for rising my knowledge about cryptocurrencies. And then my dreams comes true.. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I congratulate you on your achievement ,it is good that you are an active and reputable member in this forum. what we need is more members like you to teach members who are beginners who are inexperienced about the ways of cryptotalk and to make them achieve more in the field of cryptocurrency.

On 6/15/2020 at 6:47 PM, Moaz said:

Congratulations my friend, reaching 200 positive reputations is an achievement worth celebrating, and this is proof that you are doing a good job in the forum, for this members have given you a positive reputation for publishing useful topics.

You are right getting good reparation means you are doing very good work so keep making good content and one day you can cross 1000 repatation.

Congratulation members like you deserve to be encouraged with a such rewards, maybe in the future Crytotalk and Yobit will recompense their users here, and I think will be the good idea to encourage doing best and constructive topics! 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Self-love and self-esteem are the basis for moving forward with our goals, you achieved your goal and I see that you have almost reached 1000 reaction points, keep it up, the community of this forum, appreciates your effort.

There are many opportunities in cryptocurrencies, and the best way to appreciate yourself is by making quality material and you are an example of that. Congratulations on your excellent reputation.

Congratulations, and thank you for the contribution you make to the other members of the forum.

On 6/15/2020 at 3:54 AM, Raven said:

Today i reached 200 good reputation points. This post is for all the people in this forum who wanted to gain huge count of good reputation points. I just want to tell to all of you that always appreciate yourself because once you appreciate yourself, you could do more than what you expected. Its true, if you appreciate one person, they will do more because they feel appreciated and it is same if you do it on yourself.

There are so many opportunities in crypto currencies so always appreciate yourself so that you could reach your goal here in cryptos.

If you agree with me, could you give this topic a heart react? Thanks.

Screenshot_2020-06-15-16-45-06-191_com.android.browser.jpg

I extend my sincere congratulations, I am looking at your post, where you wrote that you received 200 points of good reputation. At the time of writing this answer you have more than 1090 points, which speaks of you as a constant, persistent person with a good vibe.
I am new and seeing profiles like yours motivate me to work hard and honestly to achieve my goals. Being positive and giving before receiving is something that in the long run brings you empathy.
I give you one more positive point. ❤️ 😎 👻

• +5 1

their admiration for your own method of communicating information. We must trust our ability to succeed and develop in the world of cryptocurrencies and its various fields

You are among the high ranking users that are doing great job in this forum. A very big congratulations to you for achieving this great feat. 

First of all congratulation on your victory and secondly your speech is full of emotions and spirit. If every member think about this one word then all members of the community will work hard will make of course a unique and full of research posts. Thanks for sharing these beautiful and wonderful lines with all of us.

I myself haven't reached to the part where I start to appreciate myself but I'd like to take this opportunity to appreciate and support all those who've achieved so much in little time with your hardwork. Keep it up y'all!!

This gives me immense hope and oneday i could also be in your level.Working hard is always so good.It makes you happy and satisfied.I wish someone could help me to achieve more and more.Pushing yourself and breaking your safe line is always an adventure.

On 6/15/2020 at 4:54 AM, Raven said:

Today i reached 200 good reputation points. This post is for all the people in this forum who wanted to gain huge count of good reputation points. I just want to tell to all of you that always appreciate yourself because once you appreciate yourself, you could do more than what you expected. Its true, if you appreciate one person, they will do more because they feel appreciated and it is same if you do it on yourself.

There are so many opportunities in crypto currencies so always appreciate yourself so that you could reach your goal here in cryptos.

If you agree with me, could you give this topic a heart react? Thanks

At the moment I am 63 and I am new, I believe that the positive reactions will come with time and with the content that I do, if my content is interesting I may receive many good reactions, if it is bad I will receive bad or none, you have to work hard and with conscience to achieve the goals that one proposes, congratulations on your achievements, keep working and you will see more good reactions.

On 6/15/2020 at 4:54 AM, Raven said:

If you agree with me, could you give this topic a heart react? Thanks.

Screenshot_2020-06-15-16-45-06-191_com.android.browser.jpg

in my country there is a phrase that says: luck and horse gazette, something like keep sowing and reaping, that you are on the right track

Congratulations mate . This is great to tell people to be proud of any accomplishments they do . We must try to be proud of small things so that we feel like doing more better for real. This forum is going to reach a big place in future am so excited to help them with what knowledge and experience I have to earn them good reputation.

• +3 1

Congratulations dear friend since you are doing a great job, your reputation is noticed since you create great topics of great use for this great community dedicated to cryptocurrencies where we all learn from the masters here
good luck and big winnings
a big greeting

• +1 1

First of all, I would like to congratulate you on the fact that you have done a very good job in terms of which you are getting a good payment from a little currency and everyone is appreciating your work. Everyone will be inspired to see your work.. I hope you go farther. Good luck to you

I agree with you that self-esteem is something that some members miss in this forum, so they do not create new posts in order not to be criticized and notoriously ill for these posts.  In my opinion, every person should have confidence in himself and in the capabilities and experience he possesses, even if they are insignificant, because if you value yourself and you have confidence in yourself, know that you will do great work and you will definitely get a good reputation.

Hey mate, congratulations for your achievements and I am so grateful to get to see your growth and success in this platform. For a beginner like me this is indeed a great motivation, thankyou for sharing your knowledge and experiences. The position you've achieved is this forum is a result of your consistency, determination and hardwork. I will work towards making good quality posts to increase my reputation in this forum. Your reputation shows, the trust other users have for you. 

• +2 1

It is great that we reach this number of good reputation in the forum and I congratulate you for this achievement, and that by continuing to work in the forum and making additions that help the forum, it is possible to reach that stage and obtain a large number of good reputation

congrats mate you have truly earned this one although for someone as you has more work in the cryptotalk community in my opinion i think 200 rep is too low would be better if it was 400 mate you deserve better because you did better!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1