Never stop learning because life never stop teaching - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Never stop learning because life never stop teaching

Yes of course my friend, it is definitely a common thing that life has been giving a lot of opportunities of learning from anywhere else. Even this forum Cryptotalk is also one of the great opportunity by our life that helps us to learn a lot of knowledge about Cryptocurrency and it's trading. Without learning, we cannot run even a small machine because it also need some knowledge to run the machine.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Fellow, You had given such a best motivation and you are right to my thoughts. In life learning is earning it not means you earn money sometimes when you learn you earn knowledge. So thats why I'm here on this forum. 

Agree bro, learning is a continue process that doesn't have an end, continues learning make you get to much about the recent happening, it makes you withstand challenges and also make you feel free where ever you found yourself. We should always keep learning to make  life easier for both the current and future generation.

Dear friend you are right. It is very necessary  part of our life . Without learning we unaware from the new things .knowledge make ourselves lifelong learners . Crypto talk is best  platform  for learning  and getting knowledge . Crypto has great storage of knowledge . So never  stop  learning from crypto.

Edited by Usman Bhinder

Dear friend you are right. It is very necessary  part of our life . Without learning we unaware from the new things .knowledge make ourselves lifelong learners . Crypto talk is best  platform  for learning  and getting knowledge . Crypto has great storage of knowledge . So never  stop  learning from crypto. 

• +1 1

Learning is the basis of life, since you open your eyes and start learning
Things we learn from our life experiences and other things we seek to learn
There are things we can learn from our mistakes in life

• +2 1

I agree with you.Our whole life is a learning session. Every period of our life teachs us different thing.Which is why our elderly people are more experienced and intelligent then us.Working on cryptocurrency is also a new learning for everyone and cryptotalk  is doing all the things needed to do that.

The greatest teacher you could ever have in your life! Knowledge can come from anywhere and everywhere. Our Education system teaches a lot but that’s not just enough! Being a bookworm can definitely teach you, but there will be no greater teacher than your life. 

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Hello my friend, for me I have always worked on social media, but now I have no time, so working in this forum is fun and useful and is not a waste of time anymore

There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an exam and finish with education. The whole of film, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning✌🏿🏿

Work hard,  Be Fair and Honest✌🏿

Hi friends how are you all, here I would like to discuss the world as an institute in general. Not only do we always learn cryptocurrency in life, we live every day in every aspect and activity of life. If we survive we always learn we made mistakes from it. We work, we still learn, we talk, we learn, we eat, we learn, we still learn, we chat, we eat, we start learning from childhood. We never stop learning because life never stops teaching. We are always learning to stay in this forum.

Yes, it is the fact of life that never stop learning because life never stop teaching. In our life, we face many difficulties and we learn too much from them. And we do some mistakes then we learn them.Similarly this forum is great effort for learning and earning. Everyone can learn and earn from this forum. 

This is a good idea especially today here in the forum. A lot of new users are slowly losing their interest because they do not have enough knowledge about this so this is a good thoughts that everyone should see. We all need to discover things and explore everything in here because with we can learn even though we are alone. Just by tapping other sectiobs here you will understand everything and maybe you will stop complaining why it is so hard to work here in crypto despite of giving too much of your time here.

On 6/12/2020 at 10:51 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

Hi friends how are all, here I want to discuss about world as an institute in general. In life we are always on learning not only just learning in cryptocurrency but at all aspect of life and activities we do day by day. We are always learning if we are still alive we made mistakes we learn from it. We work we still learn we speak we learn, we eat we learn, We Chat we still learn, we eat we learn from childhood we start learning to adult. We never  stop learning because life never stop teaching. Been in this forum we are always learning and becoming perfect with out being alive we can't learn neither teach.

Let all keep learning never stop learning friend because life never stop teaching

And I believe non this thing with my heart. As we all know that knowledge is a sea. And we can only bath. So we cannot attain all of this sea. And so when we dive for a first time, we learn. And in a second time diving, we also learn.

So in this ways all of our lives we dive we learn.

And that's my moto and also my motive. So learning and teaching is also a pet of game. And that's full awesome.

When you stop learning it will be like breathing dead, we must continue to learn to create a better life for us and our childrens

Yes absolutely Learning is very important. We should knowledge different things . Learning is important for us.if stop learing you are dead person.cryptoworld is becoming as an ocean.

Learning is a process That lasts all life.So we should never let the opportunity of learning go away .if we stop learning we remain backward in the world.So you should not let any opportunity be learned .always open your heart and mind for knowledge.stay save stay bless

If you also want to succeed in this world, you want to earn your name, then you will have to do some work or you will not have to learn any thing, why not the more you do, the more you will go after mistakes and sometimes man learns from his mistakes.

Learning have already become part of us because there is no any day that we will not learn any newthing into our life be it the good one or the bad one, well in own point of view am still learning about cryptoworld as a whole.

Of course you should not stop learning, because life is full of lessons in all fields, especially in the field of crypto, we can not be successful people in the world of crypto without learning what encryption and way profit from it, and those of the most important advantages forum CryptoTalk is It gives us the greatest opportunity to learn crypto

Of course you should not stop learning, because life is full of lessons in all fields, especially in the field of crypto, we can not be successful people in the world of crypto without learning what encryption and way profit from it, and those of the most important advantages forum CryptoTalk is It gives us the greatest opportunity to learn crypto

Yes you are right we should never stop learning. As it is to be said that learning is the first step of earning.learning about any topic is helpful. Sometimes we are facing difficulties but actually in real we are learning patience on this type of situations. You were topic is very impressive.

I gladly to be here with some expect on crypto currencies, I believe here that making knowledge and learning day can makes things easier for us, were many beginners that doesn't don't even has knowledge about crypto currency.

Hi friends.this topic is never stop to learning.it is true if we stop learning we feel that we are dead because learning is part of life and in the life we need to learning in the every event.wuth learning in field of life for our best future and for children.so good learn and good earn.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course, my friend, the world is in continuous development, and every person must keep up with knowledge and technology. Knowledge and learning are the essence of life for every human being.