Like/reputation icon isn't visible on browser - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Like/reputation icon isn't visible on browser

This is as of the reduce speed rate of the Internet for the reason that the browser did not the full bleep with entirely its tools and you possess to put off and refresh the sheet and the lot will revenue to customary.

Not seeing the love icon was a problem long ago which is now fixed. There is no profit icon in the posts of those who are currently banned. We cannot give them a reputation because they are banned.Cryptotalk has done this option much better.

I use the browser from the computer, I use more than one browser and I do not suffer from this problem.
You may be facing a slow internet problem, so the icons do not appear correctly.

• +3 1

On 6/10/2020 at 2:35 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

Hello friends I just log in my account and To my surprise I could see a like icon, I mean the ❤️ Icon. I don't know were the problem is wereabouts is it from my browsers or is general?  Please help

This is what I see! It really seems strange newbies will find it difficult to use.

Screenshot_20200610-103612.png

@Ndayebo8 first of all welcome my friend. Maybe some glitches in your account if you want to remove this glitch you should sign out your account and restart your mobile and then login for removing this error. May be this is error due to slow speed of internet. 

• +1 1

Hi buddy .This is specialized issue are this discussion organization update this component, I can't comprehend, and gathering part likewise don't no why this happen now the heart image vanish, and I see a few words in this spot ( helpful are intriguing) this words,its any specialized glitch then its address very soon.Thank you 

My friend I think the moderators or admin didn't change this. You are facing this problem it might be happened because of your browser issue. So you need to reload your browser page and then age check it . I am sure your reaction icon will be visible after reloading

I think it is a server problem or your internet is slow it will be fixed soon you don't need to be worry about it just concentrate on your work. This might be a temporary problem.

• +2 1

This may be an internet problem you just to concentrate on your work and go for posting the post and completing the daily goal don't need to be very about it it will be fixed it is possible that maybe that server is down in your area.

• +1 1

This may be network issue problem or any kind of update going on this site. Or you can log in other browser to sure that this happen in another browser. If you can solve your problem ask again for help.     

Thank you. 

• +2 1

Hi mate I think the problem should be from your browsers because I haven't experience it before and I haven't heard any one with this type of issue before so I advise you to check your phone browser very well in order to rectify the problem or you can restart your device in order to see if you well succeed 

• +2 1

I think there always being happened something like you have shared about, is due to some technical issues such as low internet connection. But I haven't face any problems yet according to this issue. And it would be definitely solved for a while. Wasn't?

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

This may be your internet problem. You don't have to worry too much about completing your daily goal just to concentrate on your work and post. This will fix it. Maybe your server is down in your area.  So think about what you will do, thank you

• +2 1

How are you, my friend, I don't think it is an important topic whether or not it appears. It may be a simple technical problem, which we hope to solve as soon as possible. In any case, you can provide the reputation however you want. I have not, in any way, encountered this problem.

This is technical issue are this forum administration update this feature, I can't understand, and forum member also don't no why this happen now the heart symbol disappear, and I see some words in this place ( useful are interesting) this words,its any technical glitch then its solve very soon. Thanks for reading 

If only we could know something better about it.  Then here we can understand something better.  Because here we have to have an idea. I don't know anything good about it. I hope you have some good ideas about the subject. If you help us, you can have a good idea about the subject. I hope you have some good comments.  I can do it

In browser we are unable to see our reputation and if in browser we should open our cryptotalk account then we can see our activity and from there we can open our post page and then we can see that which post contain positive reputation and which contain negative reputation and which post does not contain any repetition so Its simple.

• +1 1

in the specific image you have shown in the topic there is a problem of connectivity on you are and you should see the internet connection and when the connection will work properly you will be able to see the buttons again.

It must be a technical issue for everyone ... Don't worry dear, there could be a change and it could be in the interest of the members. The moderators and administrators of this forum do not take such measures unless they are beneficial to everyone. I believe this change in the points feature helps determine the appropriate classification for participation. To know the member how useful this content is.

• +2 1

I myself have faced such issue once but next day that was resolved. So I think that occurred due to some technical issue or some kind of updating. So never worry about this. It will soon be resolved.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Yes, friends who give likes are not very busy and we can see what we comment, but we cannot see our likes, who did we like a good and our reputations because of which is very good.  

In fact, I do not know what is the main reason for this, but perhaps the person you are talking about and you did not see the icon I love has been blocked and you cannot interact with his posts or you have to put the browser in the desktop version or the website.

You'll only have to download another browser and use or try reloading the page. I think if you are on Android you should use chrome because the browser has no problem and will run in the forum smoothly with no problems

You must check your internet connection, or the browser that you use to access this forum, refresh the page several times, as this problem may be solved.