Have you seen this amazing new feature of giving maximum of 5 reputations? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Have you seen this amazing new feature of giving maximum of 5 reputations?

Dear mate if you give the +5 or -5 reputation it will count only one. If you impressed with anyone post then you give him +5 reputation and if you feel that this post is useless then give him negative reputation. Now you can react 50 per day it's a good features of this forum.

Yes this is very good feature of crypto we should only give positive five to those post which create by the good writers and useless and poor quality posts deserves the negative five points 

Just like a marking scheme giving to a teacher to evaluate the students and score them. This feature is very impressive and interesting for rating members posts. So members should focus on the reputations they receive is not to get them payment but also talk about their quality

Definitely friends, I got to see 5 reputation giving features after joining the forum.  These are the elements of post rating.  You will give reputation according to the post.  These are the ones you can use in every post.  There are two aspects to giving fame.  Give positive reputation to relevant meaningful and high quality posts. And give negative reputation to low quality and useless posts.  Evaluate each post correctly.

Yes dude I see this feature from cryptotalk forum. And I like this forum very much that we can give repetition of maximum five or any other reputations in between minus five to plus five according to the post that it deserves.

• +1 1

I don't think this evaluation has any effect on our profile

But I expect it will be useful with time

The supervisors must work on that

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Waw, this very great and amazing actually and to be sincerely speaking mate, since I was in this forum I haven't notice anything like this or similar to that, and I'm really appreciate for alerting us.

Hello mate, Obviously I started this discussion shortly before, so when I started to refuse this meeting, it was a permanent structure that can be passed by standing up to the limit of five or more, it is still there, so I especially like it, I think that this is an incredible component.

hello my friend, I have the same question and I didn't know about that before, I think some posts and topics deserve more than 5, anyway some people also give a bad reputation without a reason.

Yes why not I see there there is a maximum reputation 5 positive a s even also 5 negative. It is depend now how you feel this post is good and also in well useful then give the maximum.

• +1 1

it may be a truly great highlight because it increments the precision of the data almost the distribution that was composed and increases the exactness of knowing the publication's convenience, but I don't think that the exactness of the publication's advantage is exceptionally critical so I think that there are a few extra revisions to it

Yes why not I see this feature I think this is the best I think by this we give the reaction with more number if the post more useful. So I used this feature and I'm happy about this feature I think.

• +1 1

If friend I have seen this new characteristic that you say to give a maximum of 5 reputations is something incredible, friend I think they did this to put more reputations because sometimes there are topics that are very bad and there are times that they are very good and I It seems that this was done for us to do that and let the person who made that issue see if he is on a good path or has to see where he is walking before continuing.

Yes i see this in first time what is benefit of this 5 like , in my opinion no benefits of this the admin still working on this now a days if u give 5 like u just received 1 like i don,t know why don't received 5 like if someone give five like on your post . I appreciate this but want explaination.

Yes i have seen that amazing cool feature.i was not aware of it before but one day i was reacting on a good post and it appeared .It is cool.I thing there should be cool or some funny things on platform beside learning.

This is a very good feature that has been introduced inside the cryptocurrency because if you get a very good and informative post then you can give plus 5 reputations.This is a very good thing for users who create informative posts.If you have any new idea then you can create a unique post from which you can get more reputation.

• +2 1

I did not know that previously there was no current system of evaluations based on 5 positive and negative assessments,
Having this feature is great for rating posts, as it's more flexible to use.

I think this new option of grading or reviewing ones post or comment is to improve the quality of content present in the forum along with the quantity as we all know the population of our community is increasing day by day at oneday or the other day it will be necessary to bring such a scheme to analyse and sort better post and better writers

That's a great feature we've had in this forum because if we receive the positive reactions +1 to +5 shows the usefulness of our posts to topics created, also we receive a token of btc as a reward and if it's otherwise, -1 to -5 also shows the irrelevance of the topic or post created.

• +3 1

Many changing on this forum I am new so I cannot see the rating of simple now the facility and aprication to others with the category type you can gave -5 to +5 the range of it. 

Thank you so much for nice sharing in my point if view this is awesome feature that this quantitative measurement will ensure the quality of the post and it will make the representation positive. 

Thanks friend, I think if I have +5 repuation on my topics it will sweet me then honey, because I think the five repuation is always bring more profits than have other little reactions.

• +1 1

On 6/9/2020 at 9:00 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

I was surprised seeing this new amazing feature of giving a like or reputations. Have you seen this with me, what is the advantage of it because even you give the like of maximum 5 reputations and also a maximum of 5 negative reputations it still same as 1 like. What do you think is the  use of this reputation included to reputation system? Let's learn together.

Screenshot_20200609-170102.png

It is an amazing feature of this great platform of giving maximum 5 reputation. It allows us to rate a post upto 5 positive reputation. It will definitely helps this platform to get good content.