" Free airdrop Coins"  - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

" Free airdrop Coins" 

I think working in airdrops and taking an interest is a waste of time. I don't think there is any easy way to earn cryptocurrency other than this forum. CryptoTalk is an excellent platform for gaining information, gaining experience and learning trades and earning cryptocurrency. This forum pays us well for our hard work. We don't need to waste time anywhere else working in this forum.

This is a good way of earning cryptocurrencies without any investment. Some people earn good amount of money by working in airdrop and bounties programs. I suggest those people must join airdrop and bounties program which they not have much amount for investment

It's true, a large number of beginners use airdrops to earn coins for free because they are quite simple to perform. Personally, I also make some airdrops, but I always try to investigate too well not to fall into scams or give my data to sites of dubious reputation.
For that reason, my recommendation for beginners is not to do all the airdrops they find, because many are usually scams. The best thing they can do is make a research so they can determine which airdrops are legitimate.
They can also start by making the most recognized and secure, such as Coinmarketcap's learn and earn campaign.

An airdrop is a distribution of a cryptocurrency token or coin, usually for free, to numerous wallet addresses. Airdrops are primarily implemented as a way of gaining attention and new followers, resulting in a larger user-base and a wider disbursement of coins

• +2 1

The airdrops have stopped paying lately with the exception of Yobit airdrops and a few that were given by Binance lately, but there have been many coming from some other exchanges that were fake as Bybit and others that were scams asking to send them ethereum to release the tokens.

I do not advise my friend to airdrop because it is one of the scams. Sometimes you earn well without effort and suddenly you lose all of your balance without warning. In other words, it is not safe, unlike our work in the forum. You should pay attention to that

There are so many good airdrops, so I believe they will give you a lot of profits. But never waste time on airdrops from new projects because over 95% of them are Scam. Although Rewards of Legit airdrops are always low but many airdrops I've joined paid me and I was able to exchange them for bitcoin.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Airdrops were really profitable for a while but now most of them are scams or give you worthless tokens and coins but some of them are still valuable. So you have to do research before participating because if Airdrop becomes a scam, your time will be wasted.

First of all I want to tell you that we should not to go for any free things on this forum because in this time there are nothing free in the world so you should not to waste your time you should to keep your work on this forum and E that is very beneficial for you

I can say that free coins are not a very good way to make money, because you have no guarantee that you will definitely receive your coins.  It is much better to get a certain amount with the help of airdrops, and then invest them, creating passive income for yourself.  Good luck!

I do not advise you to seek this method of earning and i think we can earn more than the airdrop pays us in the long interval of time and thank you soo much people.

I don't  think so they are good to be used by user ..i think it is not safe to use them ..we should be careful about what we are doing selecting there is so much fakenes all around we can easily become fool of fake sites they first offer a number of profits when we join them then we came to know their reality ..so we must avoid these things this forum is best for learning and earning we should stay here it offers security and don't put its users in any sort of trouble ..we must get enough right information about what we are going to select ..

Hi. dear I genuinely don't depend on airdrops nor do I depend on any cash that comes for nothing I work in the gathering and I confide in it and bring in data and cash and as I would like to think this is great.Take care friends 

Hi dear members I I think AirDrop coins do not give us good income there are a lot of websites that told you that they gives you free income but you have to do a lot of works only crypto is the  real forum that gives you a large income within a short time and I am thankful for that.

I made research on this subject for weeks, and I had been part of many airdrops, but it was none at all paid,except from Yobit and the DLRS airdrop. For this reason I am only looking at Yobit airdrops and nothing else, while there are so many websites advertising airdrops, there is nothing paid from them. Maybe, projects should stop being scammers and have motives to free advertising and start creating something instead.

Well, reading various comments in this post I found some people talking that airdrop has always profit and some say that this is difficult process but some have mentioned that some of tbe airdrops are scams. Actually I haven't used them yet but from now I will do some research on internet about it and I will be seeking about this method to earn.

App software is basically given to various websites to list their currency and it runs through an offer for a limited time and anyone can get this coin by staying connected thanks

It can be profitable to find any airdrop, which is legit. But in my mind it is getting hard to find any such as airdrop, maybe newbies think it is a good way of earning money. However most of them are unreliable. 

Well I don't see the real airdrops at this digital world. Most of them are to scammers and didn't provide any kind of amount. So be careful about these kinds of activities on the telegram. Otherwise you have enough pay for this.

On 6/8/2020 at 4:00 PM, abualez said:

There are many beginners who depend on obtaining profits through airdrops .. and they  see it as an easy way to obtain digital currencies !! What are your advice, my friends to them ?

Well it is hared to discover a genuine airdrops, it is additionally a decent method to acquire benefit however I think it requires some investment prior to procuring benefit so I recommend exchanging and contributing are useful for making benefits. In any case, it will consistently depend of ourselves what we like.

An airdrop is a distribution of a cryptocurrency token or coin, usually for free,to numerous wallet addresses. Airdrops are primarily implemented as a way of gaining attention and new followers, resulting in larger user base and a wider disbursement of coins.

Well the issue with airdrop is that majority ain't be paying till be date as only about b 5% have paid me.. some air drops actually give worthless coin but nonetheless try your luck

I think this is very difficult to earn by the airdrops because the 90% airdrops are fake and scam but a lot of people waste their time to join these fake airdrops therefore I would like to say that we should always prefer our own earning by hardworking instead of wasting our time in the airdrops.

If you ask my advice about airdrop coins, they should not rely on the airdrops they attend from the telegram. I attended about 23 airdrobes from Telegram and they all came out scam. If you see an airdrop, be sure to research it thoroughly. See official sites.

There are a lot of airdrop and some of these operations are considered campaigns of fraud so they should be careful. it is also a good way to earn profit .i suggest trading and investing are good for making profits.