" Free airdrop Coins"  - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

" Free airdrop Coins" 

1 minute ago, JoaoFontes said:

A lot of attention, there are many blows on airdrops, before providing any personal data of yours, research beforehand. There are a lot of really good airdrops, but there are some that are scam. Care guys

Yes it’s true, thanks for reporting I was injured once, my personal data was  stolen 😞

On 8/6/2020 at 7:00, abualez said:

Hay muchos principiantes que dependen de obtener ganancias a través de airdrops ... ¡y lo ven como una forma fácil de obtener monedas digitales! ¿Qué les aconsejan, amigos míos?

I advise that you always look for coins that have a solid project behind them, a good team of professionals who are committed to carrying the project forward and, above all, projects that solve current fundamental problems. That way you will be participating in free cryptocurrencies that will have a better value at your exit and in the future.
You also have to take into account whether that currency in which you are participating is listed in an exchange or not, has the support or sponsorship of a major company or a major exchange or another currency that is already consolidated.
Certainly aware of your opinion, it is very easy to make easy money with good projects.
And on the contrary, never trust projects that at the end of their promotion ask you to make a deposit in a cryptocurrency so that they pay you the reward, that in many cases determines that an airdrop is a scam.
At the same time, I also advise that if you are new to this and you see that in a promotion where they give you coins they make the suggestion to buy that currency, never do it, because if you do, you are risking your money in a currency that may or may not be real , which may not come out with a good price on the market or that in the future if it comes out and is not sustainable over time you may be wasting your money.

Personally, I always recommend investigating well, take 5 to 15 minutes to investigate simple things such as the veracity of the information they provide, such as the value that they tell you that the token to distribute has, what network or ecosystem it uses, what company supports it, what it is based on the token and if it has references prior to that airdrop. They are some of the few things that you can verify and so you will know whether to invest your effort or not.

Hello friend, there are all kinds of airdrops.

Although I do not consider it to be an easy way to earn money, as it requires your work, just like other methods.

I explain:

1) You need to look for the airdrops and study them, many do not pay, so it is recommended that before making an aridrop, you investigate if it is a serious company, if the token is already listed in coinmarketcap, if it can already be exchanged on an exchange, etc.

Those are aspects very important, because if you do not investigate 
who is behind an airdrop, you will make many failures in fraudulent airdrops that end up being a waste of time.

2) You need to complete some tasks: they can ask you things like, for example, follow accounts on social networks, leave a comment, share, take a photo or video about the event, they basically can to require you anything, there are activities that are done quickly, but at sometimes they ask for time-consuming activities.

3) KYC: Most airdrops ask you to verify your identity, if you do not have your updated papers you will not be able to do so, so you will have to update your passport or identification to be able to perform airdrops that request KYC.

4) Referrals - In many airdrops you only earn if you have referrals, looking for referrals is hard work, sometimes if you don't get referrals you only earn a couple of pennies.

In conclusion, you can earn a lot of money in airdrops, they are an excellent option, but it is not as easy as they paint it, you must have free time to do them.

On 6/8/2020 at 4:28 PM, betelihem said:

Yeah there are so meany sites and also apps that provide airdrops for there users, some of them gives only for registering with email but some asks KYC versification, but to be honest i only receive yoda, water and also dice tokens as an airdrops, most members say its profitable but i think its hard to find legit one.

True it's very hard to find the true ones. Of late lots of people are creating scam sites claiming to be giving out free tokens but end up scamming users. There are real airdrop coins so also there are scam airdrops

Be vigilant. 

airdrops sometimes tend to be a waste of time I don't advise them much, but I have a YouTube channel and I have a large community, what I do is share my reference link for some airdrop, and if the airdrips usually work out well  take a lot of tokens with me, what I do is change it right away at the moment they are launched.

I'm starting with the issue of airdrops but they have a lot of potential to offer a minimum of 100 or 200 usd per month .. and from Argentina I tell you that today the change for each dollar is at 155ars = 1 usd .. in other words, with earning 300 usd per month in airdrops, that's a salary in my province!

I don't know how you can live with 2 dollars per month and depend on airdrops but maybe you have to change your mindset and if you can't then better find any real job as you will not be able to make money with internet activities.

Yes earn in crypto world without invest beginners depend on airdrops .I have participated many airdrops and earn profit sometimes, most of airdrops not paid ,they're many coins with no value  but yet I am joining airdrops if it seem real .

On 6/8/2020 at 7:00 AM, abualez said:

There are many beginners who depend on obtaining profits through airdrops .. and they  see it as an easy way to obtain digital currencies !! What are your advice, my friends to them ?

Most of the users who enter the Airdrops do not read the rules or the details, they only
look at the supposed benefits, but when the currency or token is listed and the value is  
not what they supposedly saw at the beginning then they get discouraged and think which
is a deception, if they read more and did not use emotion they would understand better

I am participating to acquire the freedollars tokens that yobit is launching, it would be good news that it has a value that allows you to invest, surely others are waiting for them to comply with this delivery, I had not participated in another airdrop.

Airdrops are worth to try. You won't loose any money from that. The only thing to do is to invest some time to get the airdrop, by subscribing to a telegram channel, folllowing the project on twitter and retweeting a message, etc...

But to choose a good airdrop, first take a look at the project website and the team members, is it for real. Or all the members just copied fro manother site?

Well, I also have my experience in airdrop, I could not get anything from them even once, mostly they were asking fees to withdraw the coins, so I am now convinced that they are liars and fraudsters.

My advice is to stay away from airdrops, because most of the projections are fake, in addition to the fact that airdrops are the methods and methods of fraudulent people

So I advise you to stay away from it to keep your account safe from fraud

• +1 1

Working on airdrops only isn't enough for beginners, so you should learn other things like investment trading or successful trades, and even if failure is only the beginning, my advice is not to waste your time on airdrops, as most of them are low. Prices and I hope to help you with something

• +2 1

Airdrop campaigns are good means of getting free cryptocurrency but most of them are scams. My advice to them is to join good airdrop campaigns,we still have good ones.

I personally think that most free airdrops are scams especially  those that require that you send some coins in order to withdraw.i ts advisable to avoid those that require kyc.

On 6/8/2020 at 8:00 AM, abualez said:

There are many beginners who depend on obtaining profits through airdrops .. and they  see it as an easy way to obtain digital currencies !! What are your advice, my friends to them ?

Good morning. Be very careful with the platforms that give airdrops. Investigate and never give out personal information.

Earlier last year I was following their same method and trying to profit from these airdrops, I won in some and wasted my time in others and according to my opinion it is not profitable at all.

Airdrops will not make one rich. But if you want to get an airdrop you should search for the airdrops that have difficult requirements. As the last Yobit's airdrop has some strict steps to do to get airdrop. i joined it. Because if there are diificult requirements less people can get it, because one should work hard. And if there are less people the price of airdrop's token can be valuable. Otherwise there will tons of the token and price will be norhing.

I advise that this is very good and continue to take advantage of airdrops since they are coins that are given away for free and you do not have to spend and invest absolutely nothing. As long as they are legitimate and sincere airdrops that really pay of course. Because unfortunately there are also too many airdrops that are scams. Personally, I highly recommend the airdrops that the yobit exchange performs, they are very good. It is a passive income that we all like very much, especially beginners.